Genetic Lotto, Big Game. You Could Be The Winner.

420genes

Genetic Lottery?

Marijuana Plants and humans are very similar in Many ways, When A Strong handsome male, really good at playing chess.

Meets a beautiful half afghan girl from California and born in Indiana anything is possible. Especially If they are able to have 2200 seeds. Man, imagine the the offspring.

I took the best Alien dog woman(seed from Cali connection...

And the strongest Bubble gum male....

And I have 10 packs Available if you would like to try the odds of getting one

of the Killer F1's that will be in this group.

And you would be helping out a fellow med grower.. A win-win.

About Me:

I was born in 1974 at 420 p.m. honest to god.

My parents were pot heads and I used to steal their seeds...

At 8 my mother caught me growing seeds in a foam cup. She wasn't too freaking happy.

So no more grows till I was 15. I spent my summers on a farm in Eastern North Carolina with my American Indian Grandparents...

What hard work, But I learned to grow vegetables well and a cousin of mine was

Taken in by HYDROPONICS...

What a great lesson for me..

I attended college, and thought Botany was only logical..

I love Botany, but it is very boring. I only love a few plants enough to talk about them day-in and out.

So Michigan passed this little law. So here I am. I need to round up some funds to get a lab together. Took the

best two assets i have and Am trying to make something...

PLEASE GET YOUR TICKET YOU COULD BE A GENETIC WINNER.

And you would be helping out a very nice guy and a good man for this Cause....

THANK YOU.

For taking the time to read all this intro.

Now get off the computer and get growing...

Peace

The genetic lotto this cat is referring to is the lottery of germinating seeds. Germinating seeds is a crap shoot, some turn out to be great plants and others don't.

It scares me when a "breeder" refers to his seeds as the lotto though. One thing about the lotto, the odds of winning are on the back of the ticket.

420genes what are the odds of winning? Do you know? Have you ever tested these seeds yourself? Is this your first time making seeds? What were your goals when making this cross? Did you have any?

What is Alien Dog? it sounds like a cross of Alien Mind "F" and Chemdog. If it is and you crossed that to bubblegum you don't really have an F1 there.

Quote: "I love Botany, but it is very boring"........... TFF!

Quote: "My parents were pot heads and I used to steal their seeds..."

Wow dude you have a lot to learn when it comes to marketing. I honestly think the same is true about your breeding. Test your seeds, see how many good female plants you get out of 10 or 20 seeds etc.

Make a thread of the test grow or at least take some pics and show folks what you have. I'm not sure you even know yourself with all that lotto talk.

The genetic lotto this cat is referring to is the lottery of germinating seeds. Germinating seeds is a crap shoot, some turn out to be great plants and others don't.

It scares me when a "breeder" refers to his seeds as the lotto though. One thing about the lotto, the odds of winning are on the back of the ticket.

420genes what are the odds of winning? Do you know? Have you ever tested these seeds yourself? Is this your first time making seeds? What were your goals when making this cross? Did you have any?

What is Alien Dog? it sounds like a cross of Alien Mind "F" and Chemdog. If it is and you crossed that to bubblegum you don't really have an F1 there.

Quote: "I love Botany, but it is very boring"........... TFF!

Quote: "My parents were pot heads and I used to steal their seeds..."

Wow dude you have a lot to learn when it comes to marketing. I honestly think the same is true about your breeding. Test your seeds, see how many good female plants you get out of 10 or 20 seeds etc.

Make a thread of the test grow or at least take some pics and show folks what you have. I'm not sure you even know yourself with all that lotto talk.

Your a little harsh... there buddy why the attack, I tire of your a-a-like.... I think there is alot you would learn. If you listened more.

You don't know me, And as peaceful as I am if you talk to me like that anymore. You will see when peace stops and pieces start..

Planting seeds in a container that allows for at least a 4 inch tap root alone gives you a 40-60% better chance of having females...

But I know an expert like you knew that....

If I was to back cross, And inbred the seed. I would be just like every other joker seed bank in town. No.... this is a witches hunt for a stallion, not a inbred royalty. (not for the faint of HEART)

Thank you to the cool people who have open minds and kind hearts...

This is the right place for you... ALL OTHERS, thanks for being you it makes me look all the more ZEN...

Your a little harsh... there buddy why the attack, I tire of your a-a-like.... I think there is alot you would learn. If you listened more.

You don't know me, And as peaceful as I am if you talk to me like that anymore. You will see when peace stops and pieces start..

Planting seeds in a container that allows for at least a 4 inch tap root alone gives you a 40-60% better chance of having females...

But I know an expert like you knew that....

Actually the sex is predetermined in the seed. What you are speaking of is something called sex reversal, when a plant is stressed and changes from looking like a female to looking like a male. It's still a female but it looks like a male.

What does that have to do with breeding unless you are trying to make feminized seeds?

I'm not on the attack just making sure everybody is on the same page. You still didn't bother to say if the seeds have been tested or not so should we presume that they haven't been?

You didn't bother to answer my other questions either. I'm sure many here would like to know the answers before they decide to make the gamble as you put it.

A good gambler understands his odds before putting his cash on the line by the way.

Right now I am testing, But this is a limited run... I grow a few select the finest mother and clone from there... On to the next.

Alien dog as awesome as it is. Is a little branchy so I mixed her with my bubble gum female i have hermed... And no seeds sex can be greatly directed towards female with room for the tap root.

does that even make sense to you.... You seem kind of a closed mind..

Right now I am testing, But this is a limited run... I grow a few select the finest mother and clone from there... On to the next.

Alien dog as awesome as it is. Is a little branchy so I mixed her with my bubble gum female i have hermed... And no seeds sex can be greatly directed towards female with room for the tap root.

does that even make sense to you.... You seem kind of a closed mind..

You hermied a plant to make this "cross"? If so how did you go about that?

And yes I know that deeper pots put less stress on plants which in turn can mean less hermies and males.

Are you really going to go down this road of off topic fact slinging to try and prove something?

Look guy I am far to busy to play with you.... just click away... pissing comp. is not my style I am growing very tired of you already...

:thumbsu: Ok I'll do that. I'm not 100% sure but I think pissing comp isn't my game either. I'm sorry about asking you questions that potential growers will want to know answers to.

sex determination is also situational.... I guess is the direct way to tell you....

I hate to break it to you but plant sex is a genetic determination. It has absolutely nothing to do with the environment and is pre determined as the seed is being constructed/grown on the female plant.

The only adaptation any plant has to adjust it's sex based on the environment is hermaphroditism.

Other than that there is absolutely no possible way to influence a seed or seedling to one sex or ther other. Nor is it possible to make female outcomes more likely by providing a certain environment. These types of things are what I like to call "ancient hippy placebo myths" because, well quite frankly, that's exactly what they are...

At any rate, this is an interesting offer but the whole situation seems a bit unclear. What I have established is that you have cross bred two strains you happened to like and you're giving away unstable regular seeds with no particular guarantee on any kind of beneficial outcome out of the ordinary...

It's not rocket science dude, it's plant science... It's really not that hard. There are certain things that are definite when it comes to plant science. There are no "know it alls" here... We are just relaying scientific facts.

You said in your original post, "Marijuana Plants and humans are very similar in Many ways"... Well I hate to break it to you again, but we are only similar to plants in ONE way, and that is that they are driven by genetics just as we are. The very same thing that drives all living life forms. Other than that, I fail to see how a plant could be similar, in any aspect, to a Human Being.

Human sex is determined when we are in egg form. It is genetically determined. Plants are in fact similar in that aspect.

For someone who is implying that they know a good deal about genetics, breeding, or anything that entails both, you don't seem to express that basic understanding of the genetic principals.

I will be blunt and just say it. I will not answer to any so called PRO's your just a bunch of pin heads with a couple lights.. Amen the end I got a 4.0 in biology.... stretch your arms and pat yourself on the back. I have studied this plant almost as long as you have been alive show some respect..... How many grows have you had and how many times has an un'known micro killed your hole crop in a day.... Believe you know less than you will ever imagine.

Be a student first....

Archived