Why Did You Not Arrest Me Mr. Bouchard

Mr. Bouchard

I was at your courthouse today and I was giving cannabis oil to any NON patient who would accept it. Most were too afraid of you to accept my invitation to try a topical oil that is cannabis based and CURES illness. You have done a very good job spreading the fear. WE will now do a better job of spreading the TRUTH that CANNABIS CURES Sir.

I was able to get one older person leaving your courthouse who said she has MS. I Gave her a cannabis derivative despite her not having a patient card and I did it on your turf in front of your courthouse and I made sure a deputy or two knew what I was doing. Why not arrest ME Mr. Bouchard? Not enough money in it for you???

Thank you for the opportunity and the motivation to get out and educate people about your ignorance. You have ultimately only helped our cause and hurt your own.

You best get your resume together as you may need it soon. IF you are not in the jail where you belong.

Mr. Bouchard

I was at your courthouse today and I was giving cannabis oil to any NON patient who would accept it. Most were too afraid of you to accept my invitation to try a topical oil that is cannabis based and CURES illness. You have done a very good job spreading the fear. WE will now do a better job of spreading the TRUTH that CANNABIS CURES Sir.

I was able to get one older person leaving your courthouse who said she has MS. I Gave her a cannabis derivative despite her not having a patient card and I did it on your turf in front of your courthouse and I made sure a deputy or two knew what I was doing. Why not arrest ME Mr. Bouchard? Not enough money in it for you???

Thank you for the opportunity and the motivation to get out and educate people about your ignorance. You have ultimately only helped our cause and hurt your own.

You best get your resume together as you may need it soon. IF you are not in the jail where you belong.

That guy mya not come on this page did you send that to him in a letter? That would be awesome!! Pos rep regardless.

Mr. Bouchard

Thank you all for your support for the cause, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

this link is to the Oakland press comming out in tomorrows addition.

http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2010/09/08/news/local_news/doc4c87d72a71ddd289953731.txt

Peace,

Mary J

Mr. Bouchard

Very well said. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

I ran out of signs. I wanted to make one that showed the percentage of votes that Cox and Bouchard got in their republican gubernatorial primaries vs the 63% of the vote we got in 2008. But, I just couldn't tie it all together last night as my neck was spasming and I had to spend some time in the door-mounted traction unit for my neck.

So, if there's something else happening on Monday - kindly let me know - just send me a PM thru the site.

It'll give me time to make more signs!

Mizerman

Mr. Bouchard

WOW, what a daring, brave, courageous, crazy, gutsy, dangerous, defiant, but TOTALLY AWESOME act of caring!

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Sb

Mr. Bouchard

You rock - +rep!!!

Archived