When Will The Arrests Start?

The information contained in the files of the MDCH are confidential.

It is illegal to pass on that information to anyone at all, if you are employed by the government.

In fact that is one specific thing in our new law that carries a jail term with it.

A copy of an application carries every bit of information that the MDCH has with the exception of an ID number.

And exact copy of the MDCH file.

When is someone going to arrest the sheriff of Oakland county? He held a press conference to violate this law.

The information contained in the files of the MDCH are confidential.

It is illegal to pass on that information to anyone at all, if you are employed by the government.

In fact that is one specific thing in our new law that carries a jail term with it.

A copy of an application carries every bit of information that the MDCH has with the exception of an ID number.

And exact copy of the MDCH file.

When is someone going to arrest the sheriff of Oakland county? He held a press conference to violate this law.

on a serious note, how would a person go about pressing charges on such a person?

If public opinion put pressure on the PA then he might press charges. What is stupid is each police department has an internal affairs department that is supposed to investigate wrong doing. Like anyone is going to investigate their boss while he is still in power.

Internal Affairs..LOL..R U joking...u guys must have been watching to much Law n Order....theyse cops are totally out doing whatever they wish. They havbe no BOSS the BOSS is acting criminally and saying he is a pioneer to rid the people of MJ..lol..half his cops probably smoked weed before too...hell some might still do it.

Internal Affairs..LOL..R U joking...u guys must have been watching to much Law n Order....theyse cops are totally out doing whatever they wish. They havbe no BOSS the BOSS is acting criminally and saying he is a pioneer to rid the people of MJ..lol..half his cops probably smoked weed before too...hell some might still do it.

That was my point that internal affairs won't go after their own department. One Oakland township internal affairs detective was able to cover up a case where he himself was accused of rape.

PB if you could find the right State Police detective that may work.

They violated my civil rights. How do I file a lawsuit?

I hope we can all do this together because I'm assuming they have the personal information of my wife and I from the two facilities in Waterford being shut down.

Marywanna, it was great :thumbsu: to finally meet you this week at the rally.

Sounds like these protests on Monday just might be what the doctor ordered!

Mizerman

Archived