Great Idea,well I Think So

mayorherb

What about adoption papers for clones? every one all ways asks questions, when cut, how long in pot or what feeding chart and nutes.. So if we made up like a adoption paper like they do for kids dolls sort of...and send them with clone..So if you do ask all them questions adn do not remember, go check out her adoption papers..Dont have to put any ones name on them other than the girls..So what do all think?

lol, did you come up with that while you were burning one? Nice idea!

Well yes, i was bring some clones to a guy,n he asked some questions, and i had little info i wanted him to know bout clones. Thats when i came up with the idea of a list,then it was like what bout like cabbage patch dolls? They have birth papers,why not for our baby girls? I am going to miss them bab...lol

Well yes, i was bring some clones to a guy,n he asked some questions, and i had little info i wanted him to know bout clones. Thats when i came up with the idea of a list,then it was like what bout like cabbage patch dolls? They have birth papers,why not for our baby girls? I am going to miss them bab...lol

Cabbage patch dolls? what the heck is that? LMAO

Your showing your age Mayor!:D

Peace

FTW

Jim

Lol cabbage patch dolls.. funny.. Your baby girls will do just fine without you mayor.. Its a good idea tho.. mite i suggest writing it with marker on your cloning cup.. with a little window cut in the bottom so you can see how the roots are doing too.. ;-)

Writing on cups is a good idea, but the idea of a certifacte shows a little more love and care i suppose..And if out of hemp paper you can use it to roll her up when all done in said...lol but seriously you cna write what nutes she likes, how often she likes them,when born when trans planted in her soil or what ever..litttle more like you care,.,

What about adoption papers for clones? every one all ways asks questions, when cut, how long in pot or what feeding chart and nutes.. So if we made up like a adoption paper like they do for kids dolls sort of...and send them with clone..So if you do ask all them questions adn do not remember, go check out her adoption papers..Dont have to put any ones name on them other than the girls..So what do all think?

i like the idea. i used to take a black magic marker and autograpgh a lower leaf on all of my out-going clones.

obviously that's not giving any strain/grow info, but it did let the potential grower know where it came from and who to get ahold of with questions.

i like your way better :)

Archived