Atlanta Compassion Club Meeting

drtarzanmd

Doc I recently lost most of the use of my leg and had surgery on today on my foot..............BUT I will be there come heii or high water. :sword:

Dont feel Bad ...

I had to go to Emergency Room earily this Morning ...

My Son was here helping me repair my dumpster

and i got Welders Flash Big Time ...

30 minutes after i left the hospital my oldest Son went

to the hospital w/ Welder Flash too ...

The Hospital thought they was loosing their mind ,

We both have same names ...

What Suks was that we was'nt doing the welding ...

and i know better , But I surely was'nt trying to ...

You should see my eyes Now ...

Hi Dr t and Mrs j! I'm upset I missed this meeting, but I had to work, kind of glad that I didn't miss pb I will be requesting the next mtng off! I hope to meet many more kind people, I am very interested in topicals for a new patient of mine. My phone is driving me crazy , I'll have more to say when I get to the laptop!(and the vape!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dr t and Mrs j! I'm upset I missed this meeting, but I had to work, kind of glad that I didn't miss pb I will be requesting the next mtng off! I hope to meet many more kind people, I am very interested in topicals for a new patient of mine. My phone is driving me crazy , I'll have more to say when I get to the laptop!(and the vape!)

That's Ok ... Family / Job must come First Budd :thumbsu:

God Willingly we be there for many Years to come

w/ our Members Help ...

Maybe one day i can get us a Speaker ...

Our Next meeting we 'll be electing Officers

and start planning up-coming Events for our Group ...

I'm hoping December 7th we will have our

First Christmas Party for our Group ... :thumbsu:

I really believe we have something Special ....

We 'll Hopefully you be able to make our next meeting ?

My husband and I attended this meeting and were shocked by the way we were welcomed. Being unfamiliar with actually attending a compassion club, we went into this meeting blindly. I was a bit nervous about how "newcomers" would be received. The nerves wore off very quickly, as everyone was so receptive and welcoming. I can honestly say that I had pretty much ruled out compassion clubs as a way to "fellowship" with other MM cardholders/caregivers and after this experience we became members! I was very impressed with Tarzan and the members of this group and how comfortable and welcoming they made us feel.

Thank You for the Kind Words ...

That was my #1 Goal is to make ALL people feel Welcome

and feel Important at our meetings :thumbsu:

It's Not Always Easy , But I try ...

One thing i try to NEVER forget is how i would like to feel

as a new person ...

Of course i cannot do it alone , Its our members that make the

Group .... and our Visitors should be the most Important Person

at our meeting cause their looking for answers and help ....

I've got alot of Hope and Dreams ,

But it's hard for people to come out and trust others ...

It just takes time to get to know each other ...

It's not easy cause we've been hiding for years ....

I hope that we all can build a place where we all can help

each other and spread our love through each other by sharing

or Hopes, Dreams & Experiences w/ each other .

Our Group is Growing as other See our True Colors :thumbsu:

Again Thanks for the kind words and hope to see Everyone

Tuesday , October 5th , 2010 7 - 9 pm Members Meeting

• 4 years later...

I cant believe I didnt post in this thread!  Tarzan is a realy good guy, I met him a few times and it was nice to see this man hug every one he met, he seemed to always have something going on, I remember talking to him about us both trying to get ssdi, I finaly got mine after 8 yrs of steady fighting for it, and it wasnt long after doc finaly got awarded his!  Our problem was our race, sex and age!  I was 38 yrs old when I began my fight for ssdi, I guess by the time I was awarded what was mine I was 46, they must have thought I was old enough by then or realized after filing and losing the first time and going thru all of the appeals, I reapplied imediately and got it on my last appeal!!  whoo hooo!  I had to fight my butt of for what I made in less than a week, for a whole month!  But I didnt quit and I suggest no one ever give up!

I truly hope tarzan and his better half make it thru their current problem!  This thread is from back in the day when tarzan was one of our fav mods, just like mibrains!

we need more good people like this and dont need them locked up or in jepordy for doing something we all beleive is legal!

Best of luck Tarzan and Jane!

Peace

I cant believe I didnt post in this thread!  Tarzan is a realy good guy, I met him a few times and it was nice to see this man hug every one he met, he seemed to always have something going on, I remember talking to him about us both trying to get ssdi, I finaly got mine after 8 yrs of steady fighting for it, and it wasnt long after doc finaly got awarded his!  Our problem was our race, sex and age!  I was 38 yrs old when I began my fight for ssdi, I guess by the time I was awarded what was mine I was 46, they must have thought I was old enough by then or realized after filing and losing the first time and going thru all of the appeals, I reapplied imediately and got it on my last appeal!!  whoo hooo!  I had to fight my butt of for what I made in less than a week, for a whole month!  But I didnt quit and I suggest no one ever give up!

I truly hope tarzan and his better half make it thru their current problem!  This thread is from back in the day when tarzan was one of our fav mods, just like mibrains!

we need more good people like this and dont need them locked up or in jepordy for doing something we all beleive is legal!

Best of luck Tarzan and Jane!

Peace

Couldnt have said it better myself brother.....................