** THE OFFICIAL DETROIT TIGERS 2011 THREAD**

yeah we plugging the twinkies right now..... and I see some anuses getting even more stuffed over the next couple days. congrats on the betemit acquisition. welcome to the big "D" Wilson. looking like a contender for real for real this season. couldn't be more excited. when j.v. takes the mound it has become national attention. special congrats to rod allen spitting on national t.v. tonight too!!

super congrats to the womans world cup soccer team. great stuff girls. high fives to japan.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah we plugging the twinkies right now..... and I see some anuses getting even more stuffed over the next couple days. congrats on the betemit acquisition. welcome to the big "D" Wilson. looking like a contender for real for real this season. couldn't be more excited. when j.v. takes the mound it has become national attention. special congrats to rod allen spitting on national t.v. tonight too!!

super congrats to the womans world cup soccer team. great stuff girls. high fives to japan.

HOLY SHYT, WELCOME BACK BG!

• 4 weeks later...

Papa Grande has created nail biters all season . He finely got bit last night against Mn . Can't wait for Cleavland this weekend . MIS and Cleavland in town it will be a good weekend for those who can't get out and enjoy sports . Hopefully there will be public access . Anyone know any Internet sources that are a alternative to straight cable access to sports ? Go tigers !

Hi,

I am new and this is my first post.

I am in a unique position of having more Tiger merchandise than I know what to do with.

To make a long story short there was a tiger/lion store one door down from Cheli's. It was founded by my deceased brother in law. I took all the inventorty from the store from my sister in law as a down pament for a house in my area that my wife and I owned.The store is still there under different ownership. The building is owned by the church with the mission next door. The new owner offered to double the lease amount so the store had to close,My family helped me move every thing here. I have signed bats balls and other stuff. I am not able to run a store due to my health to get rid of merchandise. I would like to see what I can do to help our cause, I only want to get my cost back from this is there a way we can make profit for the cause? Is this is possible? Example: jersey of Cabrerra cost $20. what about $40 and half goes to the cause. I am sick and need to feel I am making a difference for my own satisifaction only!

It sure wouldn't take much to connect the dots of who I am.

Hi,

I am new and this is my first post.

I am in a unique position of having more Tiger merchandise than I know what to do with.

To make a long story short there was a tiger/lion store one door down from Cheli's. It was founded by my deceased brother in law. I took all the inventorty from the store from my sister in law as a down pament for a house in my area that my wife and I owned.The store is still there under different ownership. The building is owned by the church with the mission next door. The new owner offered to double the lease amount so the store had to close,My family helped me move every thing here. I have signed bats balls and other stuff. I am not able to run a store due to my health to get rid of merchandise. I would like to see what I can do to help our cause, I only want to get my cost back from this is there a way we can make profit for the cause? Is this is possible? Example: jersey of Cabrerra cost $20. what about $40 and half goes to the cause. I am sick and need to feel I am making a difference for my own satisifaction only!

It sure wouldn't take much to connect the dots of who I am.

i wasnt aware there is such a thing as "too much tigers gear" :)

i would personally be interested, no doubt there. especially for anything signed, and any cards you may have.

as far as contributing to the cause, thats on you.

we do have a classified section located here: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/classifieds/

if you want to list everything and then state that you will be donating 50% back to the site or whatever, im sure that will increase interest.

also, if you are looking to sell a lump of stuff, p.m. me the details and i'll be more than happy to take first crack at your stash :)

i wasnt aware there is such a thing as "too much tigers gear" :)

i would personally be interested, no doubt there. especially for anything signed, and any cards you may have.

as far as contributing to the cause, thats on you.

we do have a classified section located here: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/classifieds/

if you want to list everything and then state that you will be donating 50% back to the site or whatever, im sure that will increase interest.

also, if you are looking to sell a lump of stuff, p.m. me the details and i'll be more than happy to take first crack at your stash :)

Yes you can have tooo much stuff. If over $20,000 of stuff is not to much what is your limit. I have a 16 ft enclosed trailer a 25 ft box truck and garage full I have all the left over decals,bat pens and pins from the 2006 ws event.

Some items include bat signed by Willie Horton,Game signed bat from Tony Phillips,Bird signed ball,verlander ball mags ball If you ever were in the store you will know what I have.It was CZ Sports.Also Bettis signed sb jersey and ball. ESPN crew signed superbowl football ect. I have lots of Mags signed stuff,His mom came to the store to shop,Deal Mags came and signed a bunch of stuff. Framed signed pics. 2006 team signed jersey,Kaline signed HOF jersey framed and authenicated.

That will cost ya as its my favorite.I only want to be sure the money raised helps Patients in need only.I would be more than willing to donate quite a bit of items to children of need,I have supported the cops for kids program,Donated to womens abuse shelter and for community. I have over 500 childrens shirts with Tiger logo. I paid $1.00 apiece I will match dollar for dollar to children in need. I can't think of a better way for us to combat BS than to donate to those in need.

My family travelled to all major events from ncaa to superbowl selling merchandise. I also have about 10,000 diff pins

dating back to 1996 olympics.I have lots of leftovers. Ex. different magnets from ncaa basketball all teams in final four.

Ps sorry for typing mistakes shows what sickness does to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived