Perfectly Rinsed Medicine

David Son

I threw the link to these pics in the gallery, but no one seemed to notice...

gallery_7707_110_124548.jpg[/url][/img]

I think this is something some of the medical growers in MI(and no-cal chem growers) are missing the boat on. Alot of plants I see here are just starting to flush clean but IMO they should be this yellow at finish.

Please I feel this is an important issue as growers and care givers.

Has anyone else had herbs this well rinsed and found that is the prettiest, sweetest, most sugary meds ever?

Has anyone else had herbs this well rinsed and found that is the prettiest, sweetest, most sugary meds ever?

Why yes, and they always seem to satisfy.

Well done!

I noticed the colas left to dry/cure on stems take longer to finish, however the slower time and moisture release truly exemplifies the meaning of full cure. And if properly flushed as your ladies are, well let's just say mission accomplished.

Oh sorry this is is just a link to the gallery... CA strains from I'm not sure who...

I did not grow these plants!!!

I have finished plants this flushed and I hope though that what finishes for me the end of October will be this yellow in the fan leaves, it really is about timing your last feeding. 2 weeks is usually not enough to produce this type of leeching, I know organic growers who don't feed anything after 4/5 weeks.

Also when the temps can get into the 60's (or below !)at nightime the last 2 weeks the yellow turns bronze, puprle pink, etc, its so majestic. Yes Greenhouse herb like this is satisfying on many levels !! I love how the color of the fruit/flower still remains no matter how much you rinse, it is mabey intensified.

I am thankful for the response even though I didn't grow this bud!

Oh sorry this is is just a link to the gallery... CA strains from I'm not sure who...

I did not grow these plants!!!

I have finished plants this flushed and I hope though that what finishes for me the end of October will be this yellow in the fan leaves, it really is about timing your last feeding. 2 weeks is usually not enough to produce this type of leeching, I know organic growers who don't feed anything after 4/5 weeks.

Also when the temps can get into the 60's (or below !)at nightime the last 2 weeks the yellow turns bronze, puprle pink, etc, its so majestic. Yes Greenhouse herb like this is satisfying on many levels !! I love how the color of the fruit/flower still remains no matter how much you rinse, it is mabey intensified.

I am thankful for the response even though I didn't grow this bud!

+rep

All to often, in the rush to get meds out to their patients, or to smoke some of their own, the cure is abandoned or rushed. This final step is as important as any other in this process. Without a proper flush and cure your meds will not be as smooth, nor as potent. So many of us take the time to grow and nurture the plants then fail in the final stage. We can do this correctly, if we take the time...Peace...j.b.

Not to be argumentative, but how does flushing increase potentcy?

Well for one, it reduces the heavier minerals, many attributed to adding harshness or their own unpleasant flavor.

Thus, the smoother smoke or vapor is allowed to remain in contact with the lungs for a longer duration increasing the efficacy of the medication, and reducing unwanted, unneeded compounds.

I haven't always flushed, guilty. Especially in emergency harvests when conditions dictated. But lately, I've been taking the time... and am impressed with the way these plants grow and flourish. Honored to help them along... for I am merely a humble assistant.

Well for one, it reduces the heavier minerals, many attributed to adding harshness or their own unpleasant flavor.

Thus, the smoother smoke or vapor is allowed to remain in contact with the lungs for a longer duration increasing the efficacy of the medication, and reducing unwanted, unneeded compounds.

I haven't always flushed, guilty. Especially in emergency harvests when conditions dictated. But lately, I've been taking the time... and am impressed with the way these plants grow and flourish. Honored to help them along... for I am merely a humble assistant.

Thanks, never thought of that

• 2 weeks later...

Archived