Arrest As Many Patients As Possible…..

Another example of 'politicians' as usual being asleep at the wheel while the voters of the State did what they felt needed to be done... they voted into law the MMM Act

This is an example of just how 'out of touch' with the voters our politicians really are.

The only real ability we have to counteract these 'politicians' and / or government officials is to vote them out if they where put into office through an election, and if they are appointed into their positions we need to 'vote out' those politicians that placed these people into the positions they hold.

We as a community must also be sure that until we can help make the changes that will give us ALL the protections we need under the law as patients and caregivers, that we are obeying the 'MMJ laws' as closely as we can as these laws have been written.

Here is where I 'harp' again.... VOTE this November 2nd. And give California and Prop 219 all the support you can. If cannabis is legalized in California this November if nothing else it will force the issue of 'cannabis' classification as a medicine and it will force the courts to make decisions on the 'legality' of the STATE'S right to make cannabis legal for use.

If these 'cannabis' issues are left to 'local' politicians, judges and LEOs to make decisions upon WE the people of Michigan that voted for the MMM Act will come out on the losing end.

They have the 'money' and the power of 'enforcement'... all we have is the VOTE! USE IT!!!!

The presentation made by the representative of the Hubbard Law Firm failed to talk about section 6 of the law.

She overlooked the responsibility of local governmental employees to keep patient and caregiver information undisclosed upon penalty of time in jail.

The fact that local government officials can go to jail under this law is a message that needs to be presented to these officials.

Section 6 (h) (4) A person, including an employee or official of the department or another state agency or local unit of government, who discloses confidential information in violation of this act is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or a fine of not more than $1, 000.00, or both.

Melonie Brimm (sp?), of the MDCH, also failed to mention the confidentiality issues. Failed to warn government employees that they could earn jail time by violating this law.

Ok the man who asked the question about Why the court system in Oakland county was being so inhumane as compared to the court system in Isabella county and why couldnt the police in general take on this type of mature attitude all over made a very good point. The compassionate apothecary is still open folks.. I REALLY wish they could keep us more well informed about that case.. I think it is pretty relevant..

I wish we could all just sit down and talk. Too bad some people are too darn stubborn and prejudice, they're so sure they're right. all they want is power to control us.. Maybe they'll get ill but probly still wouldn't consider MM. Maybe a loved one will get ill and use MM, then they might see the Truth. Who knows.

Sb

LOL she almost reminds me of one of those preachers that preach against homosexuality, all the while snorting coke off a gay prostitute's rear end! she's so ANTI that it could be helpful. 63% of the voters felt that Marijuana is a useful medical option for people. here she is making it seem as though not only is it not a useful medical option, but it IS THE DEVIL WEED!!!!

STOP THE REEFER MADNESS!!!

Pool our money, hire a PI to follow her. This gal is blatantly dishonest, and I've found in life that compulsive liars generally have a lot of other stuff going on (affairs, stealing from bosses <taxpayers in this instance>, etc). 75% a PI would find something interesting in a week or two - publish it in the Grand Rapids press, buh bye evil lady.

Cheers.

Annnie: Circuit Court Judge Paul Chamberlain (disclosure: friend of mine) has taken the case under advisement, and has not indicated if or when he will make a ruling. I wouldn't be surprised if he is waiting for other cases to move forward.

thanks alot for the response.. I think there is alot of confusion about that case..And although several ppl who were in the courtroom explained to me what had happened i never really saw it explained on here..

Being a gal from that area i am pretty impressed with the compassionate way the situation was handled..

And come on greg.. give us the skinny.. wasnt mr chamberlin in a bit of trouble himself a few years back??? LOL sorry dont answer that last question..

Another low handed thing Catherine Mish suggested was to use creative things to get the Feds to prosecute the patients, since they can not be prosecuted under state law. If you live in Grand Rapids, I would never register with the city as they require. It seems that their motives for their caregiver registry are less than noble. But that is just my opinion.

Once you register with Lansing, you are done regeistering any wheres..They can not make any one register with the city..isnt in the law.

Pool our money, hire a PI to follow her. This gal is blatantly dishonest, and I've found in life that compulsive liars generally have a lot of other stuff going on (affairs, stealing from bosses <taxpayers in this instance>, etc). 75% a PI would find something interesting in a week or two - publish it in the Grand Rapids press, buh bye evil lady.

Cheers.

My exoiernce with women that act like this, are normaly hooked on perscription pills or some thing..

Once you register with Lansing, you are done regeistering any wheres..They can not make any one register with the city..isnt in the law.

I hope those who live in Grand Rapids understand this fact. If you are busted 3 times in Grand Rapids for not registering, it becomes a misdemeanor. The first 2 times are only civil infraction. But my guess is if someone has been raided 3 times, the code violation is the least of their worries. Those who are registered will most likely be reported to LEO and watched for any suspicious behavior, like buying sandwich bags or waring south park T-shirts. Then they will be raided.

Archived