Arrest As Many Patients As Possible…..

Catherine Mish, Grand Rapids attorney, suggested that all local governments file a law suit in the federal courts to basically overturn this law. She suggests this will help under age patients not have their life ruined by medical marijuana(even though they are terminal) and it will stop the other bad things marijuana does to a community. She recommends locals keep enforcing marijuana laws, including “aggressively” prosecuting patients to get case law. She recommends talking to pluming and electrical inspectors to find out where the medical marijuana growers are located, so the police can “decide if they are legal”. She also suggested that police cars park outside of compassion clubs and pull those over those that are leaving the clubs. She hints that the smell of marijuana should be enough to write the DUID ticket. She states this would be the best and most effective way to get rid of compassion clubs. She states that local governments have law enforcement tools and should use them.

Another great video from Eric VanDussen.

http://www.upnorthmedia.org/watchupnorthtv.asp?SDBFid=2358#vid

Since it is the whole presentation given to About 70 officials from throughout the state, it is long. But it is worth the the time to watch it.

Also found in the video

The speaker from MDCH states the law goes against what MDCH stands for. She also states they received as many as 800 apps in one day. There are some minor patients, but for the most part they are terminal. She seems to imply that doctor who choose NOT to write recommendations are good well rounded and well researched doctors and those who write recommendations are liberal and do not rely on studies or solid information. She also discusses what a bona fide doctor patient relationship should look like and condemns certification mills. She did say early in her speech that the mills provide a needed service. She makes fun of some of those arrested and makes fun of some of the reasons people are getting recommended for. For the most part she seems arrogant and judgmental in how people experience pain. The annual report should be out in 30 days on how many are registered in each county. She estimates that there should be somewhere between 80,000-100,000 apps by the end of the year, which they had estimated it would be less than 30,000. Also she states many more doctors are starting to recommend marijuana and the reasons for the recommendations are expanding quickly. Nearly 60% of patients are paying the $25 fee.

There is a third presenter that gives a little more balance perspective. She stress how important open meetings are and tells the local governments to expect a lot of people to show up in support of Medical marijuana. She states the meeting are really tough but are very necessary for local government to understand the issue.

There is a short question and answer period at the end.

Another low handed thing Catherine Mish suggested was to use creative things to get the Feds to prosecute the patients, since they can not be prosecuted under state law. If you live in Grand Rapids, I would never register with the city as they require. It seems that their motives for their caregiver registry are less than noble. But that is just my opinion.

This broad has got to go! What she is suggesting is very close to if not, violating our constitutional protection against that type of prosecution.

The Attorney Grievance Commission (AGC) is the investigative and prosecutorial arm of the Michigan Supreme Court for allegations of attorney misconduct

ATTORNEY DISCIPLINE BOARD

211 West Fort Street, Suite 1410

Detroit, Michigan 48226

Ph. (313) 963-5553 Fax (313) 963-5571

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To file a complaint against any sitting judge in Michigan it has to be in writing no faxes or emailed complaints will be accepted for investigation. There pledge speaks of integrity of the court to preserve public confidence in the courts. I have lost confidence in the Michigan court system!

After reading what the appeals judge did by reading in open court and publishing patients names and their Doctors to the public record violates numerous laws.

"The Judicial Tenure Commission serves to promote the integrity of the judicial process and preserve public confidence in the courts." Their words, not mine.

JUDICIAL TENURE COMMISSION

3034 WEST GRAND BOULEVARD

SUITE 8-450

DETROIT, MI 48202

Uh-oh. I hope enough people with an ounce of common sense will not let that Mish woman dictate to them. She is very dangerous. She's totally unreasonable, there'd likely be no sense contacting her, unless A LOT of people do it, I mean THOUSANDS, but I doubt she'll budge so we have to work around her. There are many leo's who do not want to go after MM patients and cg's who are within the law. Waiting for people to come out of CC's, entrapping them, monitoring their plumbing, etc., all they're doing is certainly not ethical. I hope we an get some legal opinion on this FAST. May the voice of reason prevail against her.

Sb (I don't want to live in a police state, I don't want to live in a police state- I WANNA BE FREE! I wanna know how it feels to be FREE!)

LOL she almost reminds me of one of those preachers that preach against homosexuality, all the while snorting coke off a gay prostitute's rear end! she's so ANTI that it could be helpful. 63% of the voters felt that Marijuana is a useful medical option for people. here she is making it seem as though not only is it not a useful medical option, but it IS THE DEVIL WEED!!!!

STOP THE REEFER MADNESS!!!

this is abuse of law. this woman should be dis-barred. all the politicians care about is busting patients while the localized unemployment rates in this state are as high as 30-50%

these people need to pull their thumbs out of their social conservative azzes and start contributing to society rather than hurting people.

:jipo:

Another future politician trying to build a reputation as a hard liner law enforcement type.

Get the 'political-enforcement- money machine' behind you and you've got it made and you're on your way to the Capital were all your dreams will come true in the search for power and influence.

Never forget that there are people out there that want to 'run' your life for you... AND they get paid to do it... they are called 'POLITICIANS'.

Another low handed thing Catherine Mish suggested was to use creative things to get the Feds to prosecute the patients, since they can not be prosecuted under state law. If you live in Grand Rapids, I would never register with the city as they require. It seems that their motives for their caregiver registry are less than noble. But that is just my opinion.

This is an EXCELLENT example of why we need to push for changes in the 'cannabis' laws at the FEDERAL level.

There is too much money to be made by certain groups in keeping the anti-cannabis laws at the Federal level the way the are.

Catherine Mish, Grand Rapids attorney, suggested that all local governments file a law suit in the federal courts to basically overturn this law. She suggests this will help under age patients not have their life ruined by medical marijuana(even though they are terminal) and it will stop the other bad things marijuana does to a community. She recommends locals keep enforcing marijuana laws, including “aggressively” prosecuting patients to get case law. She recommends talking to pluming and electrical inspectors to find out where the medical marijuana growers are located, so the police can “decide if they are legal”. She also suggested that police cars park outside of compassion clubs and pull those over those that are leaving the clubs. She hints that the smell of marijuana should be enough to write the DUID ticket. She states this would be the best and most effective way to get rid of compassion clubs. She states that local governments have law enforcement tools and should use them.

Another great video from Eric VanDussen.

Since it is the whole presentation given to About 70 officials from throughout the state, it is long. But it is worth the the time to watch it.

Also found in the video

The speaker from MDCH states the law goes against what MDCH stands for. She also states they received as many as 800 apps in one day. There are some minor patients, but for the most part they are terminal. She seems to imply that doctor who choose NOT to write recommendations are good well rounded and well researched doctors and those who write recommendations are liberal and do not rely on studies or solid information. She also discusses what a bona fide doctor patient relationship should look like and condemns certification mills. She did say early in her speech that the mills provide a needed service. She makes fun of some of those arrested and makes fun of some of the reasons people are getting recommended for. For the most part she seems arrogant and judgmental in how people experience pain. The annual report should be out in 30 days on how many are registered in each county. She estimates that there should be somewhere between 80,000-100,000 apps by the end of the year, which they had estimated it would be less than 30,000. Also she states many more doctors are starting to recommend marijuana and the reasons for the recommendations are expanding quickly. Nearly 60% of patients are paying the $25 fee.

There is a third presenter that gives a little more balance perspective. She stress how important open meetings are and tells the local governments to expect a lot of people to show up in support of Medical marijuana. She states the meeting are really tough but are very necessary for local government to understand the issue.

There is a short question and answer period at the end.

I watched the video and i don't even know where to begin. I would describe this event as cult seminar organized around the fear of the truth with the intentions to eradicate every protection in the mmma, and develop policy to do the exact opposite of what the law intended, I have heard many representative speak from the MDCH, I taught at seminar for criminal defense Lawyers not as friendly a crowd that she spoke at also. She attempts to be impartial but offers nothing but excuses for the delays in the cards. When i spoke after her, I told the crowd that whatever the reason is they offer, patients and caregivers are getting arrested all over the state and the only reason is because the MDCH does not have it together and could seem to care less. I also heard her chuckle and be cavalier to this like minded crowd.

I will say that the opening speaker Catherine Mish, Grand Rapids attorney, holds nothing back in this cults philosophy, and lays out several ideas of how to break the will of the people. It is a very disturbing video, and is a birds eye view as to how the enemy is thinking, plotting, planning. I presume the dea, or other federal anti marihuana policy makers are behind much of it, there is definitely a well developed, well thought out agenda here.

All reason why our community needs to tighten up, and make a clear distinction of what "medical marihuana" means,

thanks to eric for a great find.

Folks, I told you several weeks ago that the next target would be Compassion Clubs. The state and local governments know what it would do to our movement. It would effectively destroy it. The Compassion Clubs are a vital part of information dissemination, supplying patients learning and teaching. In the next two weeks there are two very important events. The first is the Unity Rally at the Gone Wired in Lansing, then the protest at the Courthouse on the 7th. We can still win the War and I do mean War, but we must unite. The MMMA is committed to pursuing unity in our movement.

I have had extensive meetings in the last week with folks that were involved in the Oakland County Raids and they were even more violent that even I thought. It is important that we face our fears and stare the evil creature known as Sheriff in Oakland County one more time. We must show them that we are more determined and stronger than they are, because we are. Only the weak persecute the sick. They will fold like a two dollar lawn chairs, if we just show up at the courthouse for this protest.

Anything worth having is worth fighting for. Let's all pull together and defeat this evil political machine determined to defeat the will of the people. The 2nd will be a great time for us to make a few plans for the 7th as well as discussing unity, political activism and intervention into this morally bankrupt system. See you on the 2nd at 12:00 noon at the Gone Wired Cafe in Lansing. Please bring all your ideas and thoughts. Thanks, Bb

BLUEBERRY FOR PRESIDENT!!

Folks, I told you several weeks ago that the next target would be Compassion Clubs. The state and local governments know what it would do to our movement. It would effectively destroy it. The Compassion Clubs are a vital part of information dissemination, supplying patients learning and teaching. In the next two weeks there are two very important events. The first is the Unity Rally at the Gone Wired in Lansing, then the protest at the Courthouse on the 7th. We can still win the War and I do mean War, but we must unite. The MMMA is committed to pursuing unity in our movement.

I have had extensive meetings in the last week with folks that were involved in the Oakland County Raids and they were even more violent that even I thought. It is important that we face our fears and stare the evil creature known as Sheriff in Oakland County one more time. We must show them that we are more determined and stronger than they are, because we are. Only the weak persecute the sick. They will fold like a two dollar lawn chairs, if we just show up at the courthouse for this protest.

Anything worth having is worth fighting for. Let's all pull together and defeat this evil political machine determined to defeat the will of the people. The 2nd will be a great time for us to make a few plans for the 7th as well as discussing unity, political activism and intervention into this morally bankrupt system. See you on the 2nd at 12:00 noon at the Gone Wired Cafe in Lansing. Please bring all your ideas and thoughts. Thanks, Bb

Thanks do you know that their is another court date Nov 3 at the Oakland County for the Ferndale people is the MMMA supporting that also? just asking

I think I remember Bb's warning. That Mish woman is very dangerous. I pray there's enough reasonable people who can prevent what she's proposing. Whatever we can do, we MUST do it NOW.. Sb

SB, Prevent what she's proposing?

The LEO folks have been doing this sort of thing all along.

We need cannabis 'law' changes at the Federal level.

Check out 2.27.30 in this video, it sure got real quiet after this question was asked and you could see the concern in the anti-MM folks.

Obviously this entire video should be viewed so you all know what you are up against.

They are trying to circumvent the Will of the People and this can not be allowed to happen.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/circumvent

Archived