Court Date Set

WAIT A MINUET!!

These hearings are open to the public????

Aye sir!

But the haters need jobs too.:(

If you have difficulty navigating our site, please try our Site Map

Each of our district offices is open to the public from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, except on Court holidays. District office locations and a list of Court Holidays can be found on the Clerk’s Office menu on this site.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck brother kingpinn I know it's hard being drug through the mud for so long wish you the best luck. Hope you get your stuff back I got all my stuff back today except my guns that were in my family for so long. Seems like I would be more happy to get my stuff back but when I look at the whole picture I'm still in debt broke no car on probation 21 months of stress. Can someone like you or me Bob, PB, John, Ed, and every one else who has had these things happen ever be made whole again or is this just something that changes one forever?

Good luck brother kingpinn I know it's hard being drug through the mud for so long wish you the best luck. Hope you get your stuff back I got all my stuff back today except my guns that were in my family for so long. Seems like I would be more happy to get my stuff back but when I look at the whole picture I'm still in debt broke no car on probation 21 months of stress. Can someone like you or me Bob, PB, John, Ed, and every one else who has had these things happen ever be made whole again or is this just something that changes one forever?

I want my 9 back ..

This 9 had the serial number 77777.

What would the value be at the right auction?

Jason, if you have been in our shoes you will never be whole again, when they come and kick in your door and take from your the fruits of your labor it changes you forever. Even with the protection of the law I have the same stress I had before this law passed, its a shame.

Kingpinn, good luck man, I know you have been stressed for quite some time over this court bunny muffin, I hope when its all done you come out on top and sue the crap out of some of these fools.

you know the Answers to that Question We will never be the same

good luck KP but i do not think it will be over But i do hope it will

and are court was in the D

I hear you I do have the feeling I will never be the same either I like to be optimistic so maybe one day. Countless lives disrupted and destroyed over a harmless plant wtf lots of brainwashed ignorant people.

I want my 9 back ..

This 9 had the serial number 77777.

What would the value be at the right auction?

I feel your pain I had my one gun sense I was 12 and it belonged to my great grandfather so old I don't even think it had a serial number just a model number.

Sorry Bob but these clowns here aint got a leg to stand on period. I dont even think the court is going to listen to their bunny muffin . They have to prove that the Circuit Court Judges ruling wasnt correct.My charge of MNF/Delivery of Marijuana thats just crazy. I didnt have any Marijuana to deliver for one LEO killed it(Ten Plants) before I had a chance. Violated my civil rights. I think these chumps are in a heap of trouble.To the point that they cant prove I have ever sold even one Speck of Marijuana. But i can prove that they stole my State Appoved Medicine. Silly LEO's thats what the card is for

Ok Attorney just called and my hearing will be in Lansing. The Appeals Court is directly west of the Capital Building. Just west of the MDCH parking lot. Nov 4th I guess Im the 8th case to be listened to and Matt figures it be just before lunch or just after. Well thats News from the Front

Health & Happiness

BUMP

Updated on 10/1/2010

Case Call

November 2010 Session

Panel 7 at Lansing

David H Sawyer, PJ, and E Thomas Fitzgerald and Henry William Saad, JJ.

Thursday, November 04, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Lansing Courtroom, Hall of Justice, 925 W. Ottawa, Second Floor, Lansing

1 293320 PEOPLE OF MI V CHRISTOPHER MORRIS MANNING

Attorneys

PL-AE SAGINAW COUNTY PROSECUTOR

DF-AT SUSAN WALSH Oral Argument Preserved

2 297923 IN RE JANSSEN-DAVIS MINORS

Attorneys

AE ANTOINETTE G FRAZHO

PT-AE JOHN MURRAY

RS-AT DAVID L ZOGLIO Oral Argument Preserved

RS BARBARA B HERDUS

2 297925 IN RE JANSSEN-DAVIS MINORS

Attorneys

AE ANTOINETTE G FRAZHO

PT-AE JOHN MURRAY

RS-AT BARBARA B HERDUS Oral Argument Preserved

RS DAVID L ZOGLIO

3 293454 PEOPLE OF MI V TYRONE BRIAN WYES

Attorneys

PL-AE SAGINAW COUNTY PROSECUTOR

DF-AT PATRICK K EHLMANN Oral Argument Preserved

4 291776 PEOPLE OF MI V RICHARD LEE PEARSON

Attorneys

PL-AE JOSEPH B FINNERTY

DF-AT JACQUELINE J MCCANN Oral Argument Preserved

5 293263 PEOPLE OF MI V PHILLIP RAYMOND HERNANDEZ

Attorneys

PL-AE JOHN MURRAY Oral Argument Preserved

DF-AT DANIEL J RUST

6 293646 PEOPLE OF MI V RICHARD DEAN STEIN

Attorneys

PL-AE JENNIFER KAY CLARK Oral Argument Preserved

DF-AT JACQUELINE J MCCANN Oral Argument Preserved

Updated on 10/1/2010

7 292694 PEOPLE OF MI V ROBERT LEE MURRAY

Attorneys

PL-AE WILLIAM J VAILLIENCOURT JR Oral Argument Preserved

DF-AT RANDY E DAVIDSON Oral Argument Preserved

8 294682 PEOPLE OF MI V LARRY STEVEN KING

Attorneys

PL-AT SARA EDWARDS Oral Argument Preserved

DF-AE MATTHEW R ABEL Oral Argument Preserved

We are up to bat 8th, Best for last :)

The P A has to prove to the Appeals court that the Circuit Judge made a bad decision. Matt already said that patient doctor relationship will not be an issue in my case. If anything it will be over locked enclosures and outdoor grows.So theres a real good chance the Appeals Court isnt going to listen to this argument and it will be done

The P A has to prove to the Appeals court that the Circuit Judge made a bad decision. Matt already said that patient doctor relationship will not be an issue in my case. If anything it will be over locked enclosures and outdoor grows.So theres a real good chance the Appeals Court isnt going to listen to this argument and it will be done

i see

you are almost FREE

• 2 weeks later...

i see

you are almost FREE

I'm done with court and got my lights back still don't feel free on probation but don't think that is it probation is pretty simple the stress is still there and still broke from paying attorney behind on taxes and stuff no car no money for meds ect. I guess you were right we will never be whole at least not for a while and turning back time is not an option. Dam broken time machine..

See im not playin that lets make a deal crap. Did that once didnt do me any good.Had my card was within my limits. They totaly violated my civil rights that the people of Michigan voted for. They were the ones that came with guns drawin and ready to conduct a drug raid. Im sure my crack team of attorneys will get to the bottom of this one.

For the good of the community .We need to get these over zealous cops off our back and our wallets

See im not playin that lets make a deal crap. Did that once didnt do me any good.Had my card was within my limits. They totaly violated my civil rights that the people of Michigan voted for. They were the ones that came with guns drawin and ready to conduct a drug raid. Im sure my crack team of attorneys will get to the bottom of this one.

For the good of the community .We need to get these over zealous cops off our back and our wallets

I wish you all the best, and know I am praying for you and all of the other patients and caregivers in our state.

As an aside, I had to laugh when I read "conduct a drug raid. Im sure my crack team..." ;)

Hell yea no plea deal you were with in the law I was not no card to many plants and the gun charge was no help ether even though they were legal. Being drug through the mud for so long is hell I was in court for 21 months before getting my deal..... Hope it is over for you soon long time waiting ....

Hell yea no plea deal you were with in the law I was not no card to many plants and the gun charge was no help ether even though they were legal. Being drug through the mud for so long is hell I was in court for 21 months before getting my deal..... Hope it is over for you soon long time waiting ....

i have to comment now we are going back to court all the way back as of the day after are Raid

and when we do their be a lot of people their

Good luck KP

My attorney is was Ed Czuprynski I would recommend this attorney for any one who is in the court system he did a really good job for me hell he seen me Christmas eve 2008 for a consultation. He is the only person to do time in federal prison for less than 2 grams of cannabis got every thing overturned got his practice back a real fighter some call him a true American hero and I agree a true American hero indeed.

Archived