Court Date Set

Mr Able just called said Nov 4 th My case is going in front of the Appeals court. P A has to prove that the Circuit Court Judges ruling wasnt correct. Not even sure Randy Colbry is going to argue the case . Heard its going to be a backup P A Ms Edwards. But im hearing the 4th

Ok Attorney just called and my hearing will be in Lansing. The Appeals Court is directly west of the Capital Building. Just west of the MDCH parking lot. Nov 4th I guess Im the 8th case to be listened to and Matt figures it be just before lunch or just after. Well thats News from the Front

Health & Happiness

BUMP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Able just called said Nov 4 th My case is going in front of the Appeals court. P A has to prove that the Circuit Court Judges ruling wasnt correct. Not even sure Randy Colbry is going to argue the case . Heard its going to be a backup P A Ms Edwards. But im hearing the 4th

Good luck with this.hope it all goes your way. peace and love

Thanks everyone . Its a pretty solid case . To tell you the truth I dont think the Appeals Court is going to listen to their arguement. Our Circiut Judge wrote a 13 page ruling that i didnt break the law. Now its in their end of the court to prove him wrong.Dont see that happening. The charge is MNF/ Delivery of Marijuana 14 years prison and million dollar fine. Though I walk in the shadow of the Valley of Death I Fear No Evil. Truth And the LAW is on my side My Shield

Thanks everyone . Its a pretty solid case . To tell you the truth I dont think the Appeals Court is going to listen to their arguement. Our Circiut Judge wrote a 13 page ruling that i didnt break the law. Now its in their end of the court to prove him wrong.Dont see that happening. The charge is MNF/ Delivery of Marijuana 14 years prison and million dollar fine. Though I walk in the shadow of the Valley of Death I Fear No Evil. Truth And the LAW is on my side My Shield

bona fide doctor patient relationship

but did you have this LOL

God Bless and protect us all.

Is this an appeals court that is a different court than the one in Bob and Torey's case? It seems likely as you reside in a different area of the state.

That would make it three COA cases. At least.

Locked and enclosed would be verified by your case!

Most cool.

I think that a big thing to remember they ( LEO ) didnt honor my card got instuctions from the PA to carry this out as just another drug bust. And to Hell with this Michigan Marijuana Law. I was robbed at gun point. Arrested without cause . Numerous Civil right violated. Its time people to put these over zealous Cops back in thier place. Way i see it some these Magnet officers need a little time out behind bars. Or is armed robbery legal here in Michigan now ??

I think that a big thing to remember they ( LEO ) didnt honor my card got instuctions from the PA to carry this out as just another drug bust. And to Hell with this Michigan Marijuana Law. I was robbed at gun point. Arrested without cause . Numerous Civil right violated. Its time people to put these over zealous Cops back in thier place. Way i see it some these Magnet officers need a little time out behind bars. Or is armed robbery legal here in Michigan now ??

I hope you know that I agree with you.

God Bless and protect us all.

Is this an appeals court that is a different court than the one in Bob and Torey's case? It seems likely as you reside in a different area of the state.

That would make it three COA cases. At least.

Locked and enclosed would be verified by your case!

Most cool.

Yep, it is different............

Troy

201 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 800

Troy, MI 48084

Easy to get to also. PB, you going to wear your dungarees?

http://coa.courts.mi...districtmap.htm

http://coa.courts.mi.gov/clerkoffice/district/district2.htm

our thoughts, prayers, and best wishes go out to you and yours.

keep that head up :)

hopefully it will all be over soon.

Yep, it is different............

Troy

201 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 800

Troy, MI 48084

Easy to get to also. PB, you going to wear your dungarees?

http://coa.courts.mi...districtmap.htm

http://coa.courts.mi.gov/clerkoffice/district/district2.htm

WAIT A MINUET!!

These hearings are open to the public????

Archived