Oakland County Rumour ?

jinx

A contact of mile who lives in the county indicates that his CG has returned "his" plants to him and is shutting down as Bouchard has announced an ultimatum that ALL individuals who are growing in the County must turn in all MMJ plants now or get busted !!!!!

Rumour of fact or what the hell is going on in this county ?

Dr. jinx

A contact of mile who lives in the county indicates that his CG has returned "his" plants to him and is shutting down as Bouchard has announced an ultimatum that ALL individuals who are growing in the County must turn in all MMJ plants now or get busted !!!!!

Dr. jinx

F*ck Bouchard! Come and get them A$$ holes!!!!! I'm following the law to the "T". I hope they violate my rights b/c I'll sue the $hit out of everyone that I can.

Dr. jinx

Anybody else hear anything ???????

420Vote,

How about We have the Old Establishment Marijuana Hating Politicians/Public Servants Freaking out after the Election?

WE Vote,

It Shall Be Done...

Vote David Leyton for Attorney General!

Take everone you know to the Polls

Make Em Pay on Election Day!

It will be Fun/Democracy...

Both myself and my caregiver reside in Oakland County and I haven't heard a word about this. Not that I would listen to Douchard if he did say something like that as I operate well within the confines of the law. I think this is another one of those rumors born out of the paranoia that this a-hole has instilled in patients and cgs in the county. Its BS, but there's not a whole lot to be done about it other than to take these rumors for what there worth - nothing. Like somebody mentioned before, its probably Douchard's office starting the rumors in an effort to scare people.

I believe the Aclu would like to speak to your friend Mr Jinx.. Please ask him to call them and explain his situation of not having a caregiver or medicine due to the actions of mr Bouchards scare tactics.

http://www.upnorthmedia.org/watchupnorthtv.asp?SDBFid=2327

Hell yes , they are asking people in your sittuation to call them here is a video> has number -email and info you seak and many others please pass it on.

Dr. jinx

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/23589-rumors-not-fleetwood-mac-related/

Bottom Line the CG in question who returned the plants was definitely in the wrong business anyway.

Patient then needs to notify MDCH immediatley of the Caregivers actions as well as send in a change form that he possess the Plants and the $10 fee of course.

Thats your best weapon, staying Legal.

Almost laughable, Scare tactics ? That kinda stuff just makes me more Angry and Determined to get my Legal Rights.

Archived