Caregivers Using?

tooldini

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You actually believe a CG who is NOT a Patient and DOES NOT have a Patient Card can use thier Patients meds??

You have got to be out of your mind and I suspect your heading for trouble as well.

Read it friend.

Your wrong, if not don't worry your doing nothing wrong right. LOL, you shall see.

You actually believe a CG who is NOT a Patient and DOES NOT have a Patient Card can use thier Patients meds??

You have got to be out of your mind and I suspect your heading for trouble as well.

Once again, you provide no citation of the part of the law you insist exists, despite many opportunities to do so.

You should be banned for intentionally spreading disinformation and making completely baseless accusations of every caregiver on and off this board.

I find your behavior in this thread and others truly disgusting. Your sole purpose here seems to be to cause trouble. We don't need people like that.

Once again, you provide no citation of the part of the law you insist exists, despite many opportunities to do so.

You should be banned for intentionally spreading disinformation and making completely baseless accusations of every caregiver on and off this board.

I find your behavior in this thread and others truly disgusting. Your sole purpose here seems to be to cause trouble. We don't need people like that.

Im not gonna copy the law over and over like you guys seem to like to do. You can read it, you know I'm right, it the LAW sorry live with it and stop your whinning, its getting tiresome.

If I were you I would consult your Atty your gonna need them soon I think. LOL

I believe you should be banned for giving patients information that could get in trouble, your no Atty. so your advise means nothing.

I find your needing to post after every post I make very distrubing and I have not singled out any one CG, you guys bring the reps on yourself for being Illegal.

Im not gonna copy the law over and over like you guys seem to like to do. You can read it, you know I'm right, it the LAW sorry live with it and stop your whinning, its getting tiresome.

If I were you I would consult your Atty your gonna need them soon I think. LOL

I believe you should be banned for giving patients information that could get in trouble, your no Atty. so your advise means nothing.

I find your needing to post after every post I make very distrubing and I have not singled out any one CG, you guys bring the reps on yourself for being Illegal.

LMAO! You haven't posted the "law" even once!

Resorting to threats now, I see. Nice...

Thank you for your quick response!

That one sentence tells me everything!

Im sorry if i offended you in any way! you see I would have to say that a very high percentage of mm card holders, who are disabled and choose mm now for the pain managment needs Used weed before it was legal!

It has been around a long time, there realy are some of the best growers out there that you can find, that simply dont want to be in the open,*(registerd with the state) It makes them think it opens them up for arrest, And I dont blame them, Yes they are not legal, but they do put some of the best meds out their for patients now!

It is ok for you to see legal as legal and ilegal as ilegal, you may want to open your mind a lil bit, you may not, that is your choice and I respect it!

You have a Great Day and may it be pain free!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Very well said Phaquetoo without having to start up another big agruement. I always appreciate your comments on here. They're to the point aren't accusitory.

LMAO! You haven't posted the "law" even once!

Resorting to threats now, I see. Nice...

The only thing you've posted is nonsense and by doing that your putting Legal Patients at risk.

I have not threatned you but by your attitude you would be wise to seek your Atty to avoid any trouble. Perhaps you haven't heard but CCs and CGs are in the line fire next. DUH

No silly the topic here is Using CGs

1. Rev has admitted in his own post of using his PATIENTS Meds.

I have sampled the meds I provide to my patient. Please quote the law section or subsection that says this is illegal. Hell I would settle for you even quoting a district court ruling that says this is illegal...

2. Rev is a CG (so he says)and DOES NOT have a PATIENT Card.

This is accurate.

3. Thats NOT allowed or legal. The CGs duties and only duties are clearly spelled out in the law.Again, see answer to point 1. PLEASE provide a citation of what duties are clearly spelled out for a CG in the law.

4. If your getting your legal advice from a website forum then you have alot to learn.

This is actually good advice, always consult a professional attorney for legal advice. Some people that post on websites couldn't give you accurate directions to their own fridge from their own couch.

5. Claim of the ability to use the AD, is only after the fact and as we've seen from the Appeals CT. to able to put forth the AD means the Defendant would have to proved they have a DRs recommendation to use MM, Rev has admitted in his own post that his very own DRs. will NOT sign the recommendation (which means he is not a legal user of MM)and therefore he has declared himself a unregistered user of MM a defacto Patient, LOL.

As of right now, VA doctors are not allowed to sign recommendations, has nothing to do with my conditions or my qualifications. However, that does not change the legality of me sampling or even using a little medical marijuana with my patient. Your argument still ignores the rest of the law, and is flawed in it's reasoning. For reasons that have been cited by many folks in response to you.

6. Its clear to most that the MM law is being twisted to benefit those who want to make money and by money I mean big money not a few bucks helping out some good people. By no means is a MM CG anywhere equal to a Professional caregiver that would come to your home for health care, a hospital worker, a hospice worker, a nurse. No all those are professions they have standards, education, isuurance, quality of care and I bet none of those would be taking the medicine they supposed to give you and say I'm just sampling it. Get it??

You have no idea what some caregivers are doing for their patients, you continue to paint with a massive brush of generalities. Hell you even claimed that any caregiver that wasn't also a patient is either a drug addict or a dealer. Further, you keep claiming that CGs are doing what they do to make money.

In every system created in the world there are those that will abuse it, shall we castigate and persecute all of those that aren't because of a couple of folks? You claim that folks are twisting the law, and continue to refuse to provide citations of the law or court rulings to even remotely back up what you are saying. Finally, I am curious as to why you have taken such an interest in what is going on in my home, and with my patients...

Just one last curiousity, can you please show me where I called you a name? As opposed to you referring to an entire group of folks around here as drug dealers? Your emotional attempts at playing the victim are tiresome.

It's time to put up or shut up, as they say. Provide factual information on any of your claims, just one of them. A citation of the law that proves what you suggest, or even hints at it, or again we can lower the bar and accept a ruling out of a district court...

The only thing you've posted is nonsense and by doing that your putting Legal Patients at risk.

I have not threatned you but by your attitude you would be wise to seek your Atty to avoid any trouble. Perhaps you haven't heard but CCs and CGs are in the line fire next. DUH

The law is nonsense? Interesting. Edited to add: So do you have some sort of inside knowledge, I am curious as to why you keep taking the side of a certain political hack...

Perhaps you should follow your own advice:

it the LAW sorry live with it and stop your whinning, its getting tiresome.

Have a great afternoon.

Gotta hand it to the guy, he's a great troll! :goodjob:

Rev, you are very good a attempting to twist thongs to your benefit, but the law wasn't written for you it was written for Patients in need to get their meds. You sir are abusing the system and breaking the law, YOU DO NOT have a Vaild Patient Card, your illegal, end of FACT.

Otsego, if your so offened by my posting don't read it or grow a thicker skin, nobodys singling you out, so just relax. I know you think you can do whatever you want and perhaps you were ill advised into beliving you could but the Law says your wrong. So we will wait and see what the courts say. I can be assursed Rev or Otsego will have no say so.

I might point out I was a member here before either of your were and I care about the Patients not those whose wish to abuse and use OUR law for illegal activity.

Rev, you are very good a attempting to twist thongs to your benefit, but the law wasn't written for you it was written for Patients in need to get their meds. You sir are abusing the system and breaking the law, YOU DO NOT have a Vaild Patient Card, your illegal, end of FACT.

Otsego, if your so offened by my posting don't read it or grow a thicker skin, nobodys singling you out, so just relax. I know you think you can do whatever you want and perhaps you were ill advised into beliving you could but the Law says your wrong. So we will wait and see what the courts say. I can be assursed Rev or Otsego will have no say so.

I might point out I was a member here before either of your were and I care about the Patients not those whose wish to abuse and use OUR law for illegal activity.

Last attempt to be civil. Which law, specifically am I breaking, please provide the citation of it? I have no reason to twist anything to my favor. Oh, and accusing me of being anything but pro-patient seems a bit ludicrous in light of what I do.

I await an intelligent reply, that includes facts (not something rolling around in your own head), a court ruling, a law citation, hell at this point I would accept a citation from one of Sheriff Bouchard's political rants... Your hyperbole and hypocrisy are simply amazing.

Last attempt to be civil. Which law, specifically am I breaking, please provide the citation of it? I have no reason to twist anything to my favor. Oh, and accusing me of being anything but pro-patient seems a bit ludicrous in light of what I do.

I await an intelligent reply, that includes facts (not something rolling around in your own head), a court ruling, a law citation, hell at this point I would accept a citation from one of Sheriff Bouchard's political rants... Your hyperbole and hypocrisy are simply amazing.

Rev, your full of crap you can very well can read the Law you dont have card, sorry man you are not legal, thats it theres no worming around it. Get legal or stop your crying. You made the decision to use your Patients Meds, you were wrong you owe your Patients apology and every member here one also you are not the final word on anything as you would like everyone to believe, its all your opinion and means nothing until the courts rule.

I am relaxed. In fiact I'm a bit amused. You're broad brushing CGs and are obviously willfully ignorant of the law - I have a problem with that, so I'm offering rebuttal.

I don't know how you can possibly know what I think if I haven't said anything but "nonsense". Clearly I cannot "do whatever I want" and I never said or implied as much. Now you're misrepresenting my position in order to buttress your own. That's commonly referred to as a strawman argument.

The time of your membership clearly has no bearing on the credibility of your arguments. That's just grasping at straws. Or strawmen, as it were.

You guys seem awful upset for a couple of guys doing nothing wrong. LOL

The only one who's all bent is you. All teared up with impotent rage and throwing out accusations and threats left and right. The people responding to you have done so in a fairly civil manner, especially considering your combativeness, and have cited rulings and the relevant portions of the law. You have completely failed to support your statements in any way and are now resorting to strawmen arguments and pretending that length of membership somehow gives your arguments more weight.

straws.jpg

Nobody upset on this side of the monitor... I wish you well in whatever it is that you wind up doing, as I am done with you.

Thats good cause I was getting worried when you made the veiled threat that this was you last attempt to be civil, LMAO.

Look friend lots of us are leagl and will do everything we can to stay legal, while others will play within the law, the catch me if you can thing,the law is obviously being abused, course you would never admit that.

No silly the topic here is Using CGs

1. Rev has admitted in his own post of using his PATIENTS Meds.

2. Rev is a CG (so he says)and DOES NOT have a PATIENT Card.

3. Thats NOT allowed or legal. The CGs duties and only duties are clearly spelled out in the law.

4. If your getting your legal advice from a website forum then you have alot to learn.

5. Claim of the ability to use the AD, is only after the fact and as we've seen from the Appeals CT. to able to put forth the AD means the Defendant would have to proved they have a DRs recommendation to use MM, Rev has admitted in his own post that his very own DRs. will NOT sign the recommendation (which means he is not a legal user of MM)and therefore he has declared himself a unregistered user of MM a defacto Patient, LOL.

6. Its clear to most that the MM law is being twisted to benefit those who want to make money and by money I mean big money not a few bucks helping out some good people. By no means is a MM CG anywhere equal to a Professional caregiver that would come to your home for health care, a hospital worker, a hospice worker, a nurse. No all those are professions they have standards, education, isuurance, quality of care and I bet none of those would be taking the medicine they supposed to give you and say I'm just sampling it. Get it??

5. Claim of the ability to use the AD, is only after the fact and as we've seen from the Appeals CT. to able to put forth the AD means the Defendant would have to proved they have a DRs recommendation to use MM

we did that and are back inn court you seam to know about the Law

were did we go wrong?

Just one last curiosity, can you please show me where I called you a name? As opposed to you referring to an entire group of folks around here as drug dealers? Your emotional attempts at playing the victim are tiresome.

It's time to put up or shut up, as they say. Provide factual information on any of your claims, just one of them. A citation of the law that proves what you suggest, or even hints at it, or again we can lower the bar and accept a ruling out of a district court...

you do not have to defend yourself on here Rev we know you know and are good for this site i read your post all the time

and you do make this MMMA2.0 move

Why do cops have to go after patients and caregivers when there are rapists, murderers, robbers, arsonists, and many others perpetrating real crime against real human beings? Why do cops hate individual human rights so much?

It's because of the side effects of marijuana. Many people enjoy marijuana. How can that be good? You are not supposed to enjoy your medication.

It's like Richard Nixon said when he declared War On Drugs. "People smoke marijuana to get high, people drink alcohol to have fun".

If people would just quit enjoying marijuana then the cops could concentrate on dangerous activity.

Hope that helps. :blink:

Archived