Caregivers Using?

tooldini

It seems a few people on here did not use weed until they became legal!

I can tell you I am a legal patient, and I got my card from my dr. medicare paid my visit, and it only cost me 25 bucks for card!

I have used weed since i was 12 yrs old, Im 47 am I just becoming a patient so I can get to use legaly? am I a bad person? am I supposed to not keep in contact with my connections that i have had for over 30 yrs just because the dont want to advertise to the state what they are doing and have been doing for 30 yrs?

of some of my associates only the legal ones have had their g.r invaded and taken, non of the underground peeps had that happen,

Hmmmm, but there bad people, dope dealers, and they only sell mm grade weed! and it dont cost 400 and oz! they are more fair than any c.g I have had contact with as far as price. and quality!

marijuana needs to be legal to all people of voting age, or 21 and older Period!

FREE THE WEED!

Peace

Jim

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its our turn to take over the government, time to retire all incumbents whether you like them or not!

The governmetn is broken, we need to fix it!

Throw every one out and put all new in, it is up to us, they work for us and supposedly are hired,(voted in) by us!

Free The Weed!

Peace

Jim

Well the people in office in not only Michigan, but across the nation are getting old. A dying breed of ideals from a different era. Reagan, Bush Sr are no longer in office. That generation realizes this so before our youth takes over this country, whatever can be imposed, will try to be imposed. It's too bad that it might take some time before some issues really change, but think about how different things will be in about 2 Presidential elections from now.

Sometimes people don't like to hear the truth. Sorry. Would you buy your meds from a CG that uses and has no Patient card?? Thats not only illegal but puts every Patient he grows for at risk.

Ok, once again, it is not against the law for a caregiver to be engaged in the medical use of marijuana.

(d) There shall be a presumption that a qualifying patient or primary caregiver is engaged in the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act if the qualifying patient or primary caregiver:

(1) is in possession of a registry identification card; and

(2) is in possession of an amount of marihuana that does not exceed the amount allowed under this act. The presumption may be rebutted by evidence that conduct related to marihuana was not for the purpose of alleviating the qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition, in accordance with this act.

It is against the law for a CG that DOES NOT have a Patient card to use meds.

Show me in the law where it says one must have a card? For someone always screaming about the law you seem to be ignorant of any part of it you haven't twisted to meet you wrong ideas...As I said before what credentials do you have to say this person has no medical need to use?. who are you to get on ur high horse and judge others....the more you talk the more ive become convinced your just a cop trying to tear this movement apart. You provide no proof no justification for you absurd posts. All ive seen from you is the lifetime network victim act or the chicken little the sky is falling scenario. Get over it, maybe have your mom pick your next caregiver, its plain you cant handle that job. Just drop the irrational rants will you. You cant get rid of cg and buy from a disp as disp wouldnt have meds if it werent for the cg.

Not until I became ill and not before it was legal.

Thank you for your quick response!

That one sentence tells me everything!

Im sorry if i offended you in any way! you see I would have to say that a very high percentage of mm card holders, who are disabled and choose mm now for the pain managment needs Used weed before it was legal!

It has been around a long time, there realy are some of the best growers out there that you can find, that simply dont want to be in the open,*(registerd with the state) It makes them think it opens them up for arrest, And I dont blame them, Yes they are not legal, but they do put some of the best meds out their for patients now!

It is ok for you to see legal as legal and ilegal as ilegal, you may want to open your mind a lil bit, you may not, that is your choice and I respect it!

You have a Great Day and may it be pain free!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Show me where, in the law, does it say a care giver cannot engage in the use of medical marijuana. I just posted the section that allows the use by care givers.

Please take no offense, but your stubbornness leaves me with just 2 conclusions; you either can't read (rather difficult to believe, you seem to read everything else just fine) or you refuse to believe what you read. In either case there is no point in arguing with you any longer.

Since you want to persist down this line of argument (not debate). You are not only ignorant of the facts, but you keep repeating this misinformation, even after being shown the FACTS and the LAW, therefore you are either really hard headed and have a hard time with reading comprehension, or you are intentionally being dishonest. Which is it?

So to chance one last time that it is the former, here ya go:

The recent Court of Appeals ruling:

"The language supports the view that registered patients under

§ 4 and unregistered patients under § 8 would be able to assert medical use of marijuana as a defense. "

The ballot initiative that was voted on:

"Permit registered and unregistered patients and primary caregivers to assert medical reasons for using marijuana"

The law and what a qualifying patient is:

(h) "Qualifying patient" means a person who has been diagnosed by a physician as having a debilitating medical condition.”

The other responses to you have already covered the law portions of medical use, so you can go back and read those.

We get it, you were burned by a CG or have some other axe to grind. I have done my best to discuss the various issues with you in a rational manner, yet you refuse to be intellectually honest about the facts. You continuously attempt to discredit me and other caregivers, which brings about the question of why?

Your logic is hard to follow, you want an end to the current law in general, and an end to caregivers specifically. Then suggest that a state run and regulated dispensary system would be better for patients... Have you thought about the consequences of either of those things? Or where the state is going to get those meds from?

Just because you continue to repeat something, does not make it true. I suggest you aren't interested in debate or discussion, because you refuse to provide citations of the law or court rulings to back your position; yet are willing to use partial quotes from around this website "out of context" to attempt to do what the law doesn't do for you.

I await your retraction and your rebuttal.

Rev, I think its time you and few other stop calling names (I haven't insulted anyone by name calling) many of you will attempt to twist the law and put your own meaning behind it and its people like you that twist and pervert the law that makes REAL PATIENTS suffer. I can read very clearly and Rev what your doing is Illegal and you know it and so do others. You sir are a using CG of your Patients meds and you should be ashamed.

The law clearly states THE PATIENTS PLANTS not the CGs plants. Learn to read and comprehend what your reading. The Patient ALWAYS OWNS the Plants. So sorry to the greedy.

It the drug addicts, dealers, and greedy that are hurting patients all trying to make money off sick by using the MM law to benefit them.

Rev, I think its time you and few other stop calling names (I haven't insulted anyone by name calling) many of you will attempt to twist the law and put your own meaning behind it and its people like you that twist and pervert the law that makes REAL PATIENTS suffer. I can read very clearly and Rev what your doing is Illegal and you know it and so do others. You sir are a using CG of your Patients meds and you should be ashamed.

The law clearly states THE PATIENTS PLANTS not the CGs plants. Learn to read and comprehend what your reading. The Patient ALWAYS OWNS the Plants. So sorry to the greedy.

It the drug addicts, dealers, and greedy that are hurting patients all trying to make money off sick by using the MM law to benefit them.

(2) for each registered qualifying patient who has specified that the primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility

It would appear that the care giver is allowed to cultivate for a patient. Nowhere in the law does it say the plants belong to the patient. By the way, I haven't read any words typed by the Rev that would indicate name calling.

No silly the topic here is Using CGs

1. Rev has admitted in his own post of using his PATIENTS Meds.

2. Rev is a CG (so he says)and DOES NOT have a PATIENT Card.

3. Thats NOT allowed or legal. The CGs duties and only duties are clearly spelled out in the law.

4. If your getting your legal advice from a website forum then you have alot to learn.

5. Claim of the ability to use the AD, is only after the fact and as we've seen from the Appeals CT. to able to put forth the AD means the Defendant would have to proved they have a DRs recommendation to use MM, Rev has admitted in his own post that his very own DRs. will NOT sign the recommendation (which means he is not a legal user of MM)and therefore he has declared himself a unregistered user of MM a defacto Patient, LOL.

6. Its clear to most that the MM law is being twisted to benefit those who want to make money and by money I mean big money not a few bucks helping out some good people. By no means is a MM CG anywhere equal to a Professional caregiver that would come to your home for health care, a hospital worker, a hospice worker, a nurse. No all those are professions they have standards, education, isuurance, quality of care and I bet none of those would be taking the medicine they supposed to give you and say I'm just sampling it. Get it??

No silly the topic here is Using CGs

1. Rev has admitted in his own post of using his PATIENTS Meds.

2. Rev is a CG (so he says)and DOES NOT have a PATIENT Card.

3. Thats NOT allowed or legal. The CGs duties and only duties are clearly spelled out in the law

4. If your getting your legal advice from a website forum then you have alot to learn.

5. Claim of the ability to use the AD, is only after the fact and as we've seen from the Appeals CT. to able to put forth the AD means the Defendant would have to proved they have a DRs recommendation to use MM, Rev has admitted in his own post that his very own DRs. will NOT sign the recommendation (which means he is not a legal user of MM)and therefore he has declared himself a unregistered user of MM a defacto Patient, LOL.

6. Its clear to most that the MM law is being twisted to benefit those who want to make money and by money I mean big money not a few bucks helping out some good people. By no means is a MM CG anywhere equal to a Professional caregiver that would come to your home for health care, a hospital worker, a hospice worker, a nurse. No all those are professions they have standards, education, isuurance, quality of care and I bet none of those would be taking the medicine they supposed to give you and say I'm just sampling it. Get it??

So you cant show where the law says you have to have a card to use mmj? So you again are wrong and just do this pointless repost of your incorrect info so as you can..... do your best to destroy the freedom we fought so hard to gain? I know you wont respond.... but ive got to ask. ARE YOU A COP? there is no logic to your posts... in spite of being proven wrong you still babble on about the same things. You insist all cg are bad, you only want to get robbed by a disp.... but you wont accept the fact that disp are supplied the pot they rob people with from a cg. You insist that all people using mmj without a card are drug addicts? Are you not a drug addict to or does the card in you pocket give you magikal powers? I hope you realize one of the giant things about pot compared to the "drugs" we all used to use.... The plant is not addictive. The only way someone using marijuana is a addict is if the courts say so.... then its about money not about addiction.

On a serious note.... can you please either stop trying to destroy the thing we fought so hard for, or come up with a new line of attack. If there are changes to be made we can make them without your lies and fear tactics.

If there are changes to be made we can make them without your lies and fear tactics.

Its guys like you that use lies that don't understand or comprehend the law, your the ones having trouble with it, the ones who want to contiune illegal activity under the guise of being legal by using our Patient cards. You are hurting real Patients because with illeagl activites you put your legitmate Patients ask risk, as well gouge them, use there meds, and the lists goes on. Its really embrassing to think guys like this represent the MM Patient community.

I still think there is a big difference between a sample and using. MM is a homemade product and there just isn't a lot of testing equipment readily available. Ideally, anyone doing any sampling or using has followed the proper legal forms to do so.

Then again, ideally, bud would be recognized for both it's medical and recreational properties, a THC test kit could be found at the local drugstore for a few bucks, CG's would be held up to a professional standard and recognized as regular professionals, patients would be treated exactly the same by insurance, the medical industry, and LEO regardless if they are using their prescription bud, codeine, or any other prescription... on and on.

Things just aren't even close to ideal at this time.

Oh, and the comment earlier about hospital workers, ect not sampling. lol, yeah right. They do too sample. There are samples that get dropped off by drug reps that don't make it to the patient. Maybe just aspirin or antacid, but that still was supposed to be a med that went to a pt to try/use, not the employee. I worked at one clinic as a temp for a while where I was amazed that pretty much anything that came in as a sample, most of the employees got a few of them. Pretty much all non prescription stuff, but still.

I still think there is a big difference between a sample and using.

Oh, and the comment earlier about hospital workers, ect not sampling. lol, yeah right. They do too sample. There are samples that get dropped off by drug reps that don't make it to the patient. Maybe just aspirin or antacid, but that still was supposed to be a med that went to a pt to try/use, not the employee. I worked at one clinic as a temp for a while where I was amazed that pretty much anything that came in as a sample, most of the employees got a few of them. Pretty much all non prescription stuff, but still.

There is a diffrence but in this instance the product is MM and it is NOT legal for anyone except a Valid Cardholder to consume. Surely REV could have one or two of his Patients have a small sample and let his Patients tell them what they think, after all the Patients opinions are the ones that matter not Revs opinion.

Next your probably right about employees taking samples of asprin or antiacids all OTC medicines. Now its whole diffrent story and someones geting arrested, fired and proabably both for stealing a controlled substance from a pharmacy, hospital, Doctors office or place of work. Think about a nurse stealing oxycodine, its a crime and peolple get arrested for stealing Patients meds. MM is a Patients Meds and is not subject to use or sampling by anyone who is NOT a Patient.

im trying to understand! did you use mmj before you were legal or have any friends that did growing up or now?

Heres the perfect point. A fellow member asking a logical question, no problem.

Point being way to many people were using before the law and not using as medication but using recreationally, now there trying to wiggle into our MM Patient registration to get a Patient card to make thier drug habit legal, its a bunch of BS, makes real Patients look bad, and puts a bad face on the MM community. If nobody here is willing to admit that this is happening then I would call your integrity into question. Look around we got some CG calling himself Big Pimpin Style delivering Meds in a Escalade with a purple suit and hat, and another guy Ant Farm or something and darn they appear to be in every community driving meds around (guess they got some endless supply and no limits for them huh??), oh yea a don't forget that other CG with pics of naked girls holding meds as to intise you. This whole thing is F'ed up. They all look like drug dealers to me, not CGs helping Patients.

Conversely, a “patient” is anyone who uses marijuana for medicinal purposes, but does not necessarily qualify under the provisions of the Act and is not eligible to receive their “card” from MDCH. It’s anticipated that the most common reason a person would be a “patient,” rather than a “qualifying patient,” is because their condition is not one of those specified in the Act.

The AD may be asserted by a patient or the patients “primary caregiver” for any marijuana charge(s) pending on or issued after December 4, 2008. A case is considered “pending” from the time the charge(s) is formally issued until there is a resolution of the charge(s) by a guilty/no contest plea, a finding of guilt after a trial, or the outright dismissal.

hmm....seems you dont need a card to use.

Conversely, a “patient” is anyone who uses marijuana for medicinal purposes, but does not necessarily qualify under the provisions of the Act and is not eligible to receive their “card” from MDCH. It’s anticipated that the most common reason a person would be a “patient,” rather than a “qualifying patient,” is because their condition is not one of those specified in the Act.

The AD may be asserted by a patient or the patients “primary caregiver” for any marijuana charge(s) pending on or issued after December 4, 2008. A case is considered “pending” from the time the charge(s) is formally issued until there is a resolution of the charge(s) by a guilty/no contest plea, a finding of guilt after a trial, or the outright dismissal.

hmm....seems you dont need a card to use.

Wrong you need to prove YOUR DR (not a cet mill) is willing to recommend MM use for you, if not you F'ed. You better put on your glasses before you read the law. LMFAO, drug users trying to use our law for recreational use.

Archived