Caregivers Using?

tooldini

we did that and are back inn court you seam to know about the Law

were did we go wrong?

No I not giving legal advice here or pretending to be an expert like I see so many other doing.

I do know your case however and its not really the same thing here. In this case we have CG who uses his Patients Meds and does not have a Patient Card. His claim to the AD would have to be after the fact of a arrest, at which time he would plead the AD, at that point the burden is on the Defendant to provide proof that his physican would approve his use of MM, which he already said hes Drs will not, now maybe a cert mill will, I don't know but thats not much of a defense.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I not giving legal advice here or pretending to be an expert like I see so many other doing.

I do know your case however and its not really the same thing here. In this case we have CG who uses his Patients Meds and does not have a Patient Card. His claim to the AD would have to be after the fact of a arrest, at which time he would plead the AD, at that point the burden is on the Defendant to provide proof that his physican would approve his use of MM, which he already said hes Drs will not, now maybe a cert mill will, I don't know but thats not much of a defense.

Let me try to help you out a little here. If you really want help because it seems like you just want to complain about caregivers and promote dispensaries. I would have to agree that whoever you got your meds from didn't do you any favors. You come across as a very miserable person and one thing the right MMJ does is relieve misery so you need to keep looking for the right variety or varieties if you have more than one issue.

The other thing is, if you read Section 8 again you might notice that it says, "(1) A physician has stated that, in the physician's professional opinion... " etc. A physician only needs to "state" not put it in writing. And any physician who does certifications would be able to establish a bona fide relationship with someone who is being treated by the VA and give him a recommendation. And/or if his VA physician was subpoenaed he would have to testify that he "stated" RT would benefit from the use of MMJ.

And if you knew Bob's case as you say you do then you would realize that his AD was after the fact of his arrest so that part is really the same thing as here.

The next time you look for a caregiver make sure they use the meds they are supplying to you whether they are a registered qualifying patient or just a qualifying patient. There will be a much better chance that you will find the help you need.

The other thing is, if you read Section 8 again you might notice that it says, "(1) A physician has stated that, in the physician's professional opinion... " etc. A physician only needs to "state" not put it in writing. And any physician who does certifications would be able to establish a bona fide relationship with someone who is being treated by the VA and give him a recommendation. And/or if his VA physician was subpoenaed he would have to testify that he "stated" RT would benefit from the use of MMJ.

And if you knew Bob's case as you say you do then you would realize that his AD was after the fact of his arrest so that part is really the same thing as here.

Bob case is not the same at all and yeah I know it was after the fact of arrest and their DR. did testify.

Rev, is counting on some VA Dr. who may or may not have said it could benefit him (people like to hear only what they want to hear, lol), however thats alot to hang you hat on once Rev gets in trouble and then claims hes a CG and uses his Patients meds an doesn't have Patient card (wellDr. so and so said it would be ok but he couldnt write the rec) good luck with that and lets us know if those Drs. are gonna to court for you and swear to that. Shows how uneducated alot of guys are.

Oh yea if your so smart when you renew (if you even have a card) don't file your Dr. reccomandation, instead just do as you posted and tell the MDCH that you got a DR. to State it was ok. LMAO

Heres the perfect point. A fellow member asking a logical question, no problem.

Point being way to many people were using before the law and not using as medication but using recreationally, now there trying to wiggle into our MM Patient registration to get a Patient card to make thier drug habit legal, its a bunch of BS, makes real Patients look bad, and puts a bad face on the MM community. If nobody here is willing to admit that this is happening then I would call your integrity into question. Look around we got some CG calling himself Big Pimpin Style delivering Meds in a Escalade with a purple suit and hat, and another guy Ant Farm or something and darn they appear to be in every community driving meds around (guess they got some endless supply and no limits for them huh??), oh yea a don't forget that other CG with pics of naked girls holding meds as to intise you. This whole thing is F'ed up. They all look like drug dealers to me, not CGs helping Patients.

Yes I used weed before I was legal! In my opinion, I became legal to use mm when my dr.s started treating me for chronic back pain in 1998

Or at the very least the day the mm law went into effect!

There are most definatly people abusing the system, does that mean we all are?

Now listen I know that just about any patient who has 200 bucks can get a rec from a thc clinic, with your own dr.s records!

alot of people get thru them cracks no doubt,

But I realy dont care because I beleive it should be legal to every one of legal age!

and the things people are doing, is actualy testing our law! I see it as a win win situation, that is all we need is more clarification of the law!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Let me try to help you out a little here. If you really want help because it seems like you just want to complain about caregivers and promote dispensaries. I would have to agree that whoever you got your meds from didn't do you any favors. You come across as a very miserable person and one thing the right MMJ does is relieve misery so you need to keep looking for the right variety or varieties if you have more than one issue.

The next time you look for a caregiver make sure they use the meds they are supplying to you whether they are a registered qualifying patient or just a qualifying patient. There will be a much better chance that you will find the help you need.

And if you knew Bob's case as you say you do then you would realize that his AD was after the fact of his arrest so that part is really the same thing as here

am i missing something we had are Doc: Rec: befor we got raided

Bob case is not the same at all and yeah I know it was after the fact of arrest and their DR. did testify.

Rev, is counting on some VA Dr. who may or may not have said it could benefit him (people like to hear only what they want to hear, lol), however thats alot to hang you hat on once Rev gets in trouble and then claims hes a CG and uses his Patients meds an doesn't have Patient card (wellDr. so and so said it would be ok but he couldnt write the rec) good luck with that and lets us know if those Drs. are gonna to court for you and swear to that. Shows how uneducated alot of guys are.

Oh yea if your so smart when you renew (if you even have a card) don't file your Dr. reccomandation, instead just do as you posted and tell the MDCH that you got a DR. to State it was ok. LMAO

There you go! :D

As others have pointed out, you won't bother yourself with actually reading anything to see if it might be true. You just go off as if you actually knew what you're talking about. :bow:

Seriously, keep looking. You might find the help you need. Good luck.

And if you knew Bob's case as you say you do then you would realize that his AD was after the fact of his arrest so that part is really the same thing as here

am i missing something we had are Doc: Rec: befor we got raided

What I was getting at is you used the AD after your arrest. You had to use it because you didn't have your card yet. RT may have to use it because he doesn't have a card yet. That's how the AD works.

You have a signed recommendation and are now a registered qualifying patient under Section 4, but you weren't at the time of the arrest because MDCH hadn't issued cards yet.

The AD allows one to use the Medical use defense if, Section 8 (a) (1) "A physician has stated that, in the physician's professional opinion..."etc. RT wrote, and I have no reason not to believe him, that one or more of his physicians "stated" that he may benefit. In any case the AD will come into play after the arrest.

Does that make it clearer? I'm just saying the AD is used after the arrest. Correct me if I'm wrong.

What I was getting at is you used the AD after your arrest. You had to use it because you didn't have your card yet. RT may have to use it because he doesn't have a card yet. That's how the AD works.

You have a signed recommendation and are now a registered qualifying patient under Section 4, but you weren't at the time of the arrest because MDCH hadn't issued cards yet.

The AD allows one to use the Medical use defense if, Section 8 (a) (1) "A physician has stated that, in the physician's professional opinion..."etc. RT wrote, and I have no reason not to believe him, that one or more of his physicians "stated" that he may benefit. In any case the AD will come into play after the arrest.

Does that make it clearer? I'm just saying the AD is used after the arrest. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree with your premise, that if an LEO didn't recognize my standing under Section 4, I would be forced to use the AD if arrested. However, let me assure everybody that I am not doing anything that would even subject me to that.

My medical use of marijuana can be best summed up as at best a couple times a week, on the really bad days, and only once I am home and in bed. As for sampling, it is done with my patient's permission, so the claims of diversion by a particular poster in these threads is erroneous at best.

Finally, for the one poster that wishes to keep climbing up on their soapbox and declare everybody else to be evil monsters, and suggest folks are acting illegally. I will remind them that they themselves are currently breaking the law, and as such is a criminal; just like the rest of us... It is still against federal law to possess...

Yep thanks and that maybe why we are still in court because of the AD

and i think the AD is solid and Oakland county is using money that could be used some were else

and i don't thing it would of changed any thing if we would of had a card

if Leo had to pick on some one it should of not been us as we had a ducks all inn a roll we were the perfect AD case i think

There you go! :D

As others have pointed out, you won't bother yourself with actually reading anything to see if it might be true. You just go off as if you actually knew what you're talking about. :bow:

Seriously, keep looking. You might find the help you need. Good luck.

Obviously its you that doesn't read, trust me I read, reread,and have others examine the same language. You are way off base with bobandtory that you confused yourself.

Now pay attention and I'll explain it for you.

bobandtory are and were MM Patients but didn't have their cards (it was processing)but DID have Valid Paperwork (this being key)which makes the actual law on their side. They DID have the Drs. rec all paperwork was in order and they were just waiting on cards to arrive, they were Legal at time of thier trouble and have great defense. I think we all know its a test case as are the others pending now. Also bobandtory had their Drs. bona fide relationship called into question and as such the Dr has testified for them in the positive.

Now take Rev he says hes a CG (maybe he is maybe not) he has openly admitted to USING Meds that he doesn't have a Patient Card to use, infact using his Patients Meds, his own defense is I was sampling it. Thats not defense, suppose the Pharmacy wants to try a couple of your Pain Meds before he fills your script, you know just to be sure your getting the right medicine. This is really no diffrent. Next to use the AD Rev will have to be arrested and find himself in court. He can then tell his overpriced Lawyer how he can use the AD cause hes a unregistered Patient with NO card. Ok at this point the burden of proof lies upon the Defendant in the case Rev, to prove a that he has a bona fide realtionship with the DR. who has given a reccommendation to use MM and it will upon the Defendent to call this Dr to give testimony. Ok we already know from Revs own posting that his VA Drs.(for whatever reason they have)will NOT sign a rec for him, so even if one those VA Drs did say maybe he could benefit from MM use it means nothing unless the Dr signs the rec and if they won't sign the rec you bet your donkey they ain't gonna be in court testifying for you.

Its not a soapbox, its all opinion and you don't like the fact that your being called out as a Using CG WITHOUT a Card using his Patients meds illeagly if you dont other saying that then maybe you shouldn't post that on the web. You sir are breaking the law and trying to defend your behavior by saying you'll use the AD is no defense for your case, get yourself a Patient card or stay off the Meds that aren't meant for you.

Yep thanks and that maybe why we are still in court because of the AD

and i think the AD is solid and Oakland county is using money that could be used some were else

and i don't thing it would of changed any thing if we would of had a card

if Leo had to pick on some one it should of not been us as we had a ducks all inn a roll we were the perfect AD case i think

I'm sorry it had to be you. They could have picked on someone with lots of money who could afford big attorney fees. But that was probably part of their strategy to get someone who they thought couldn't afford a good lawyer and would have to get a court appointed attorney so they would have a better chance of winning.

As it turned out, your lawyer has made all the right moves and their case is looking very foolish because you did have your ducks in a row. I believe this will all work out for the best. It's too bad you guys have to go through all this.

Did your lawyer ever set up a trust fund for donations?

I plan on being a cg for my wife I more than likely will never look to take on any other patients. The main reason being I plan on 3 plants and that is it. One clone, one veg, one flowering. The main reason for wanting my cg is if I am not with my wife and she is in need I do not want to have to worry about bringing her what she needs.

LOL man this has gotten out of hand. It is safe to say most all caregivers are using and the patients will not care or notice if you some of the plants you are caring for get a little pulled from them. I doubt any patients require 6oz(if you have low yielding plants on perpetual grow) or more a month to manage their condition. Isn't there a comment in the law about assuming caregivers are using? Not sure but I thought I read that.

So your using (you said sampled) the meds you grow for your Patients?? Thats just great and proves my point.

pompous arrogant assclown you should really try to see things from a different perspective and gather a little more intelligence before barking out the ignorance you have on this page alone.

yes i agree most CG's suck donkey cuz they are trying to get rich off of the sick and or weak which makes them the same as big pharma.However case in point,myself have been smoking for years just to feel normal after all other narcotics and psychotropics and anti psychotics have failed.I had often wondered why i never got "high" like other people that smoke or smoked and was even to the point of jealousy.But some years later with a little thought and perspective of others as well as a lot of time pondering the entire situation i realized that in reality it was actually irrelevant whether or not i got high from it because it actually worked for me where all other doctors and drugs had failed.So according to you I am just a drug addict and not someone who wants to feel better or in my case "normal".I had gotten my first CG card approx. 2 months ago and have spent several THOUSAND dollars since to properly grow medical grade for my pt. and in less than a month i had all 5 spots filled.I give every patient an oz. a month for free everything after that they (all but 1 because he has nothing to pay or give) pay for more and i don't think that 100 an oz for lower grade and 150 an oz for top notch meds is unfair , unreasonable or highway robbery.I am not in this to "get rich",however i do expect it to be a self supporting proposition so to speak and i have not even came close to covering what i spent to build my grow rooms.

I started getting interested in being a CG after watching my father wither away from cancer and finally convinced him to try to smoke some herb to help him eat and just feel a little better.Well he did and for the first time in 2 yrs i actually saw him smile and eat most of a plate of food.Within a few days he actually got up out of bed and walked around the house some,as well as stopped taking more than half of the drugs he was prescribed each to counteract a side effect of one of the other drugs they were giving him.so basically the last 3-4 wks of his life were given a quality of life immeasurable to the crap the doctors were giving him.

I am sorry i got side tracked in my babbling.

bottom line is you are a pompous, arrogant ,assuming,uninformed,narrow minded,ignorant assclown.

JUST MY OPINION p.s. a lot of patients get a caregiver to grow for them because they don't have the slightest clue of how to grow cannabis or even medical grade cannabis and don't want to be smoking some chemical induced crap or just some ditch schwag. and dispensaries disgust me with their outrageous prices with NO compassion towards the people that actually need the meds.

i think this got posted in wrong thread but owell

Archived