Caregivers Using?

tooldini

Yes there is a CG on here who does NOT have a Patient card but admits to using(sampling)the meds he grows. You see its a trick. They become a CG because alot of guys can't get a Patient card, they tell you stories like they can't afford it even though low income people can pay the $25 fee instead of the $100 fee, they will say they can't find a doctor, yeah right, or they will say I don't use the meds that belong to my Patients, Im just sampling the meds, Please get real. You found a way the grow and sell MM are now making profit and using your Patients meds for your own enjoyment.

I got some news for you CGs despite what you may think, those plants DO NOT belong to you they belong to the PATIENT and the PATIENT has the right to see the plants, to watch what your doing, and to be sure the PATIENTS plants aren

t being sold to someone else. If your CG won't even let you see YOUR PLANTS then dump that CG chances are your meds are going elsewhere and not to you.

Since you are referring to the post I made earlier, please include the entire context of it, and please do not distort what I said.

The compassion in your posts, as you continue to accuse all CGs of being greedy and heartless, is truly moving. If I didn't know better I would think you were a member of the prohibitionist movement attempting to cause strife in the community.

So far to sum up your suggestions in the various threads:

1. Get rid of the current system
  2. Get rid of caregivers
  3. Have the state further regulate the system
  4. State run dispensaries

As I stated to you before, I have no clue how or who screwed you over, but I do hope that someday you find peace. Carrying such a grudge and taking it out on others is not healthy. Be well.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got some news for you CGs despite what you may think, those plants DO NOT belong to you they belong to the PATIENT and the PATIENT has the right to see the plants, to watch what your doing, and to be sure the PATIENTS plants aren

t being sold to someone else. If your CG won't even let you see YOUR PLANTS then dump that CG chances are your meds are going elsewhere and not to you.

I disagree strongly with this point in bold. I don't think it's necessary to reply here, but I will anyway. Clearly my patients own the right to grow 12 plants each. They've transferred that right to me as their caregiver, but I only have that right to grow 12 plants as long as the patient permits it. If I irritate my patients or don't serve them well, I expect them to yank away my caregiver status. After all, that's how I came to be their caregiver -- each of my patients had previously had unsatisfactory caregivers.

OK, now the patient has agreed for me to be their caregiver, and we have agreed to a contract of our responsibilities and how things will work. In my case that doesn't involve the patient having ownership of the plants. If the patient did insist on ownership rights of the plants I would likely re-structure costs, and the patients would likely pay more money total, and pay money up front to fund my growing of their plants.

My patients are happy with our arrangement. Isn't that what matters? They also get meds at significantly lower prices and higher quality than any other source available to them.

I contend that the main source of good growers who will serve patients at affordable rates are the very people you are attempting to denigrate.

I suspect you would have a different opinion if you had better experience with caregivers. I suspect you haven't ever dealt with the decent caregivers that definitely exist. I suspect you haven't yet noticed that the good caregivers don't need to advertise, and don't want to advertise.

Guest sub4me

Since you are referring to the post I made earlier, please include the entire context of it, and please do not distort what I said.

I didn't distort anything, in contrast I quoted you, infact your exact words. You admitted to using meds that you grow as a CG,you admotted you DO NOT have a Patient card (which means your using legaly)probably cause you don't qualify.

The biggest probelm with the CG system is there is no oversight and CGs ARE ripping off patients, selling crappy meds, making up lies about the Patients Plants, and keeping all of the meds to themselves or selling it elsewhere. As a CG you don't own anything except the right to grow for the Patient thats what you get as a CG that and the agreed amount for you to garden, you don't gets the actual plants the Patient always owns the Plants not matter if you like it or not.

For the record, I have finally sampled a few of the different strains that my patient uses,

I didn't distort anything, in contrast I quoted you, infact your exact words. You admitted to using meds that you grow as a CG,you admotted you DO NOT have a Patient card (which means your using legaly)probably cause you don't qualify.

The biggest probelm with the CG system is there is no oversight and CGs ARE ripping off patients, selling crappy meds, making up lies about the Patients Plants, and keeping all of the meds to themselves or selling it elsewhere. As a CG you don't own anything except the right to grow for the Patient thats what you get as a CG that and the agreed amount for you to garden, you don't gets the actual plants the Patient always owns the Plants not matter if you like it or not.

Do you have a source or citation for this? Could you share it?

Is reading comprehension a problem for you, or do you just choose to ignore that which doesn't lend to your point of view? From that same exact post one would also see the following:

If I had the cash to pay for my registration and certification I would easily qualify as a patient, from injuries I obtained while serving this wonderful country of ours. For the record, I have finally sampled a few of the different strains that my patient uses, I do not want to take the toxic opiates that the doctors have prescribed (4 10apap vicodin a day, and a handful of flexerils).

Currently any money that I do bring in during the month needs to go towards making sure my patient does not go without.

The one fact that you keep forgetting to admit or even acknowledge is that a patient is not forced to have a cg, nor are they forced to acquire from any single source. Further, not all CGs have the right to grow plants for their patients, that is a patient's choice to make at the time of registration.

The only person trying to force anybody into anything around here, seems to be you. I refuse to get into the argument of who owns what, as that is something that each patient and caregiver are free to negotiate themselves.

I do hope that someday you find a peaceful happy place in your heart to stop being so judgmental. It is very unbecoming on somebody that wants to advocate for compassionate care of others...

Guest sub4me

For the record, I have finally sampled a few of the different strains that my patient uses,

Problem is your a using CG, by your own words and you don't have a card. Thats illegal.

Better you stick with the medication DR. gave you instead of using your Patients meds without having a card to do so.

But this isn't about you its about the Patient.

Problem is your a using CG, by your own words and you don't have a card. Thats illegal.

Better you stick with the medication DR. gave you instead of using your Patients meds without having a card to do so.

The problem with you argument is that I have already been told by a few doctors that it would help my conditions, so I am just an unregistered patient. No law breaking going on here. I simply do not have the cash to pay for the registration process which would come out to about $300 or so including the $100 to the state.

The doctors that advised me are not allowed under their facilities policies to write recommendations for the card...

Psst.. remember our law allows for registered and unregistered patients to use marijuana for medical purposes...

I find it kind of scary that you feel it is better for folks to continue to take toxic medications that will destroy their livers, and cause kidney damage than to treat with this safer alternative. I have to wonder now, what your true motivations are for posting around here.

I really really really hope you get hit by a truck or an IED or something, you are only pointing out what you want to have people see not what happened, you are acting like an immature kid who had his blanket taken away from him.

Guest sub4me

Captian O, Oh video of patients(yeah right)using. Theres the problem. Do those like MM Patients?? No they look like drug users.

Rev, either way you slice it your using a Patients Meds, illegally. You've admitted it, so please stop the banter. Your posts are becoming a bit hostile.

Guest sub4me

I have already been told by a few doctors that it would help my conditions, so I am just an unregistered patient. No law breaking going on here.

The doctors that advised me are not allowed under their facilities policies to write recommendations for the card...

Yeah but you don't have a rec signed by any doctor and if they won't do that they ain't gonna stand up in court and vouch for you are they and tell the court in their opinion you need MM and will benefit from its use?? Of course their not.

So yes you are breaking the law.

You are using meds that belong to a Patient without a Drs. rec or a registry card.

MOST Patients can't afford to be ripped off by the greedy CGs and I suggest most patients who really need this medicine go without cause of price set by these so called CGs.

Oh my, how bigoted. Lumping all care givers into one category. My patients get their meds for free. I only charge high prices to those who would call me a greedy drug addict.

(d) There shall be a presumption that a qualifying patient or primary caregiver is engaged in the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act if the qualifying patient or primary caregiver:

(1) is in possession of a registry identification card; and

(2) is in possession of an amount of marihuana that does not exceed the amount allowed under this act. The presumption may be rebutted by evidence that conduct related to marihuana was not for the purpose of alleviating the qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition, in accordance with this act.

Oh, looks like you're wrong. If you have any questions about the medical use of marijuana, then read the definition in Section 333.26423.

Yes there is a CG on here who does NOT have a Patient card but admits to using(sampling)the meds he grows. You see its a trick. They become a CG because alot of guys can't get a Patient card, they tell you stories like they can't afford it even though low income people can pay the $25 fee instead of the $100 fee, they will say they can't find a doctor, yeah right, or they will say I don't use the meds that belong to my Patients, Im just sampling the meds, Please get real. You found a way the grow and sell MM are now making profit and using your Patients meds for your own enjoyment.

I agree with most of what you say!

Accept that the patient has the rite to see their plants..I believe When I become a c.g, I will have a written agreement with my Patients. Which will include, price, amount per week or month, including what I will be giving them, Free! And also I do not want people In my grow room! It is legal for you and your patient to be in that grow room, but it is not mandatory! I will have meds Imediatly for the new Papered or carded

Patient, a few diff choices, and if they are knowledgable I will start what ever they choose or I will find suitable meds for their medical condition. I will meet their demands and offer them compasion, i will deliver to them, I may even pick up some grocerys on my way if they need them! I will expect them to not be able to afford meds at times (most disabled folks are on disablity and not able to affford there living expenses) let alone there meds, They will have their meds when they need it.

Personaly I already have the equipment, and electric bills, and nutes and all the other things. and the time to grow any how for me! I will be able to be fair and compasionate and I will be able to have more plants as I sign people on! I dont need more than what im allowed now to take care of 5 patients! 2 in my house hold are patients and can posses our own plants. We can not possibly use all of our crop with just the 2 of us! FACT!

Peace

FTW

Jim

You may find it helps you more to look into your choice of people.... that seems to be the issue at hand. There really is no need to berate people, repeating this victimization speech. We get it, someone did you bad.... get over it. Improve your people skills and you will find a caregiver who will help you far more than those disp....but acting like that you cant be attracting quality people.

Guest sub4me

Sometimes people don't like to hear the truth. Sorry. Would you buy your meds from a CG that uses and has no Patient card?? Thats not only illegal but puts every Patient he grows for at risk.

ok, jumping in here. Devils advocate...

A CG that admits to sampling without holding a Pt card does not have to be a bad guy. Ok, yeah maybe more often than not, but not always. Totally not legal as far as I am aware of.. no card=no consume.

Let's say one is in such a situation and:

Takes a one hit pinch off a recently cured batch to check the quality- does it taste ok? Does it seem to work? If they only are sampling a hit per batch, it would probably be really apparent off that test. It could look and smell good, but taste like yack, or not really work as expected.

Licking the spoon/bowl/beaters while making any medible that uses such. Or eating a small piece of brownie, or cookie to make sure it turned out right. Probably mostly for taste, but ya might get an effect too.

Or you are trying experimental methods... You usually just supply dried herb MM to your Pt's. You decide to try your hand at brownies. What about trying a brownie or two early on to see if you figured how to make butter/oil right, or got the mix right? What if it takes you 15-20 tries to find the PFM recipe for your patients? Hope they are willing to be a test panel through it all? Ask them to not take their regular meds long enough to judge the effects for you properly?

I think a CG who is not a patient should do some sampling of product.

Devils advocate off :)

However, I do very strongly believe that the line is easily and quickly crossed. That a sampling of a hit or two can stretch into several bowls of smoke per batch, or a taste of brownies can turn into a couple of brownies set aside every baking day... And that's wrong.

Guest sub4me

Great reply and a smart one at that.

Alot of the CGs are guys that not only can't get a card, were denied, or don't qualify but they become a CG to somehow grow in a legitmate way but they still use it illegally. In their minds their legal at least thats what they claim, but common sense knows better. I would beaware of any CG whos is not a Patient but is a CG and openly admits to using or wants to use in your presence.

If I went into a dispensary and the peolple behind the counter were using meds I would never go back. This would be clearly wrong and totally unprofessional. Also lets keep in mind that the dispensaries aren't forcing patients to buy a certain amount (like the CGs like to do) at any given time. You can go into alot of dispensaries and buy one piece of candy or maybe one gram of that strain or one brownie you get the idea. However alot of thses CGs well tell a Patient you must buy this or that amount per month or they won't sign you as a Patient. Or the new one that going around the New CG wants a thousand to start being your CG promises you meds in 3 months, guess what?? You probably wont see the thousand bucks again, the CG, or any meds.

Sometimes people don't like to hear the truth. Sorry. Would you buy your meds from a CG that uses and has no Patient card?? Thats not only illegal but puts every Patient he grows for at risk.

I hope I never make the mistake of buying meds from a cg who does not know what good pot burns like, who does not know what good pot taste like. I am in no place to judge another person for using pot. Just a few years ago I was committing felonies for doing a tiny portion of what I am legal to do now. One of the reasons many of us value medical marijuana its the relatively benign nature.... a bottle of aspirin can kill you, and an oz of pot cant. In other states other symptoms are treated with MMJ, so its plain to see that there are other medical uses. I am sure you don't have a medical license and i am sure you cant judge the necessity of this persons use. Do you have anything positive to add? I know cgs are evil... All the plants are yours, youd be so much happier paying 25 a gram at a dispensary who buys it from cgs? Wtf?

Thanks for the support of my comments.. I was half afraid I was gonna get hopped on.. Should have known better here.

Sub4me.. I gotta agree with you on the use of meds by employees in such an open fashion in a dispensary or other professional setting. IMO, even the simplest giving of GC to Pt in a home setting should have some sort of gravity and professionalism.

As a fictional comparison.. I go to my doc's office, and a receptionist takes a shot of insulin at the desk. Or a shot of cold syrup. I would be offended by that. Not because she took meds while at work, but that she didn't step away from her professional duties to take care of the personal task.

Likewise, I would understand if the person behind the counter at a dispensary needed to take their meds. Just not while they are behind the counter in their professional capacity. Step away and go on break.

Unprofessional and IMO indicative of how a business is run.

And if I was a non-Pt CG of any capacity.. I would burn herb, lick the beaters, and sample a cookie. I wouldn't want to pass on any consumable that I didn't know personally could be passed on. Even taking one hit per batch or licking the beaters qualifies as sampling in my book. It would sort of horrify me if I passed on something as wholesome and beneficial (and tasty) when it was not.

Archived