Does This Seem Fishy To Anyone Else?

BubbleBerryKush

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:goodjob: Your a LIGHTWEIGHT!! :goodjob:

Do people make medibles from top quality bud or just from trimmings? I've never seen someone take a bag of beautiful nugs and make butter from them.

I don't know what you guys are growing but my stuff is 2 hit and quit. A joint of my product will get you baked 3 times and then some. Seriously, two joints will keep anyone baked from dawn till bed time. Even if you smoked a whole gram per day which would be a lot, you would only be around 1oz a month. 2oz a month might be possible if you roll blunts and smoke up all of your friends every day. I imagine some people could do it but if you double that again to 4oz per month I have to call shenanigans unless you are just wasting it.

But like 420 said, if the cops think they can make a case you are in the hot seat. You don't want to go there.

What's funny is watching the forum troll crew getting their panties all in a wad as soon as someone new comes on the scene.

Your lack of maturity is laughable and it is clear that the only smoke your patients get from you is that which you blow up their hind quarters. Word to the wise - nobody is going to sign with a caregiver who acts like a forum trolling punk kid and I couldn't give a flying **** about what you think. Do any of you even have jobs or does your whole life consist of trolling in this forum.

Grow the **** up.

What's funny is watching the forum troll crew getting their panties all in a wad as soon as someone new comes on the scene.

Your lack of maturity is laughable and it is clear that the only smoke your patients get from you is that which you blow up their hind quarters. Word to the wise - nobody is going to sign with a caregiver who acts like a forum trolling punk kid and I couldn't give a flying **** about what you think. Do any of you even have jobs or does your whole life consist of trolling in this forum.

Grow the **** up.

ding dang rx..

cant stand the heat?

dont ask the question..

the "trolls" you are reffering to didnt get their panties into a twist because someone new is on the scene..they have been the BEST darn HELP to those of us who ask for it and respect them.

some of these fine people spend countless hours answering questions and dedicating themselves to the cause.

just say THANKS

and move on

better yet

your attack is unfounded, and u should apologize...

oh and FYI

the "i dont give a fu**" attitude dosent go far in a COMPASSION CLUB silly billy.

fook off and dont waste my time newbie...

Peace!

Grow the **** up.

Lack of maturity huh? None of that coming from you and your "mines bigger, I mean better than yours" routine huh? Funny, every post I have seen you make, you have tried to brag about yours being sooo good, and how other are not doing it right. PFFFT

Just because you finally grew something better than mexi garb, doesn't mean we are as easily impressed as you are. Some of us have smoked REAL marijuana and know the difference.

Bottom line though, even if all your smack talk was true (and it's not, calm down) and you did have the best medical grade marijuana in Michigan as you falsely claim, most of us would probably not deal with you anyways. I certaintly would not, because you seem to be uncompassionate, rude, and very childish, not to mention full of yourself, as well as..... well you get the idea right?

If you can't even get over the fact that you really don't grow the best marijuana in the world, and you can't admit someone else might just know what they are doing, then you need to just dissapear back to the 5 patients you supposedly have, and leave the rest of us alone.

Oh wait, that's it. All your patients are too stoned off the greatest medical marijuana in the world to remember where they got it! That's why you are on here trolling for new patients huh?

Lack of maturity huh? None of that coming from you and your "mines bigger, I mean better than yours" routine huh? Funny, every post I have seen you make, you have tried to brag about yours being sooo good, and how other are not doing it right. PFFFT

Just because you finally grew something better than mexi garb, doesn't mean we are as easily impressed as you are. Some of us have smoked REAL marijuana and know the difference.

Bottom line though, even if all your smack talk was true (and it's not, calm down) and you did have the best medical grade marijuana in Michigan as you falsely claim, most of us would probably not deal with you anyways. I certaintly would not, because you seem to be uncompassionate, rude, and very childish, not to mention full of yourself, as well as..... well you get the idea right?

If you can't even get over the fact that you really don't grow the best marijuana in the world, and you can't admit someone else might just know what they are doing, then you need to just dissapear back to the 5 patients you supposedly have, and leave the rest of us alone.

Oh wait, that's it. All your patients are too stoned off the greatest medical marijuana in the world to remember where they got it! That's why you are on here trolling for new patients huh?

:goodjob: Very well said... But I have a feeling he's been here before, got the boot, and came back for another round...

jmho... <_<

Grow the **** up.

hey donkey wipe! most people on here are disabled, = dont have jobs! You got a prob with that? are you one of those who realy dont have a qualifying ailment, or are you lucky enough to be able to work with your disability?

Phaqing idiot!

FTW

Jim

Grow the **** up.

i vote to ban this person from the site!

FTW

Jim

yeah rx-buds is almost done on the site.

he can take his bomb weed and go get patients elsewhere. with fire bomb stuff like he has, he aint kidding me.

he doesnt need the MMMA, he has the best meds in the state. therefore its pretty easy to assume that such a skilled grower is here to create problems and drama, not help us grow bomb meds like he does.i havent seen one piece of helpful info from him. only bragging.

and action is taken.

bye rx-buds.

banning now. please do not reply to anymore of his posts as he will not be around to see them. i will be sure he is banned on the server level as well.

as a mod i hate this part of my "job".

rx-buds is just a dick. period. although there is no rules and regulations on this site concerning being a dick, it's just not needed here.

more often than not, these people are underage, mentally ill, LEO, or a LEO helper coming to get ya.

the mentally ill part is what i figured, so thats why he got away with as much as he did.

no more.

yeah rx-buds is almost done on the site.

he can take his bomb weed and go get patients elsewhere. with fire bomb stuff like he has, he aint kidding me.

he doesnt need the MMMA, he has the best meds in the state. therefore its pretty easy to assume that such a skilled grower is here to create problems and drama, not help us grow bomb meds like he does.i havent seen one piece of helpful info from him. only bragging.

alot of peeps that know how to grow, just dont like to speak about it, no matter where, here,with friends, family,,loose lips sink ships, but there is no need to tell every one here they are wrong,,but when i was the boss of my own company, there was the rite way, the wrong way, and my way! and it had to be done my way! :sword:

Peace

FTW

Jim

alot of peeps that know how to grow, just dont like to speak about it, no matter where, here,with friends, family,,loose lips sink ships, but there is no need to tell every one here they are wrong,,but when i was the boss of my own company, there was the rite way, the wrong way, and my way! and it had to be done my way! :sword:

Peace

FTW

Jim

and i totally understand that!!

my shop, MY WAY!!

my grow room, MY WAY!!

but this is the MMMA, none of us own this :)

it isnt "my way"........ its the way that we feel is the best for the rest :)

you will never hear me say "my way or you are wrong" on this site :)

and i totally understand that!!

my shop, MY WAY!!

my grow room, MY WAY!!

but this is the MMMA, none of us own this :)

it isnt "my way"........ its the way that we feel is the best for the rest :)

you will never hear me say "my way or you are wrong" on this site :)

no I wasnt saying you say that! thats how the supreme c.g grower was coming off!

Peace Bro

FTW

Jim

no I wasnt saying you say that! thats how the supreme c.g grower was coming off!

Peace Bro

FTW

Jim

Jim, can't you find a better fight/argument to get into/start today?

Just kidding. Some folks may consider you to be trouble, but we know who to be in the foxhole next to when the shootin' starts!

Nice to see you on the forum Jim.

Jim, can't you find a better fight/argument to get into/start today?

Just kidding. Some folks may consider you to be trouble, but we know who to be in the foxhole next to when the shootin' starts!

Nice to see you on the forum Jim.

you kiddin me :)

ole' jimbo here is the epitome of "that guy" :)

ya can't ban him, because he never hurts a fly and if he does, it was warranted.

he walks the line...... ala johnny cash........ i mean this mo' fo' tippie toes on the line for fun :)

gotta hate him..... gotta love him.....

but in battle............ im sending PHAQ in first

lol give him what he wants? is it illlegal to give your patients meds? NO What he does with it, is his business. Maybe he is using a argilla and smoking a 8r a day. But the main thing is, why do you care? Hes paying isnt he? i would deffiently raise prices for sure. Supply and demand. Supply and Demand! If he is selling to others i dont see how that is your problem. Hes in violation of the law, not you. GIVE HIM WHAT HE NEEDS and stop worrying about the liberal bullschuette.

Archived