Does This Seem Fishy To Anyone Else?

BubbleBerryKush

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do people make medibles from top quality bud or just from trimmings? I've never seen someone take a bag of beautiful nugs and make butter from them.

I don't know what you guys are growing but my stuff is 2 hit and quit. A joint of my product will get you baked 3 times and then some. Seriously, two joints will keep anyone baked from dawn till bed time. Even if you smoked a whole gram per day which would be a lot, you would only be around 1oz a month. 2oz a month might be possible if you roll blunts and smoke up all of your friends every day. I imagine some people could do it but if you double that again to 4oz per month I have to call shenanigans unless you are just wasting it.

But like 420 said, if the cops think they can make a case you are in the hot seat. You don't want to go there.

Do people make medibles from top quality bud or just from trimmings? I've never seen someone take a bag of beautiful nugs and make butter from them.

I don't know what you guys are growing but my stuff is 2 hit and quit. A joint of my product will get you baked 3 times and then some. Seriously, two joints will keep anyone baked from dawn till bed time. Even if you smoked a whole gram per day which would be a lot, you would only be around 1oz a month. 2oz a month might be possible if you roll blunts and smoke up all of your friends every day. I imagine some people could do it but if you double that again to 4oz per month I have to call shenanigans unless you are just wasting it.

But like 420 said, if the cops think they can make a case you are in the hot seat. You don't want to go there.

YOU ARE THE BEST GROWER IN MICHIGAN!!!

TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE :)

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!!

THIS DUDE HAS THE STUFF!!!

lmao

and yes, people make butter from TOP quality meds :)

not burning on you my friend, but you have been a member of the largest gathering of patients/caregivers in the entire state for about 48 hours so far. you have no idea what you have. the simple fact that you brag the way you do makes you look desperate. fake. childish. LEO. take your pick.

you are going about it all wrong.you should be hanging around, making "friends", answering questions, helping those in need. that is the purpose for this site.

not for you to tell us how incredible your meds are?? because you gotta prove that sir/madam.

LOL same guy all you are doing is sifting through all the "what ifs" on everything.. Honestly weed doesnt make you paranoid its people like this who can make SOME people paranoid. What are you trying to accomplish here? Maybe you should start a thread "Everyone's smoking and ingesting habits" see how many hits you get off that one. But just like your quality meds it will probably be only 1 or 2 hits at best. :thumbsd:

If yours is so good! Id just put a bud between my cheek and gums! wouldnt need anything else all day! Ye Ha!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Lol... ha ha... I agree, smoke it out of him. Hell, I smoke about 8 grams easily of meds a day, not a problem. over an ounce a week, and so do 2 of my patients. I've smoked 7 grams at a time with both. no problem.

depends how low your prices are for him. I raise my prices after 4 oz a month for each of em. cause i know they smoke it.

Communication is key.

talk to him, over a quarter of fine meds!

Of course people use bud for oil and butter. Leaf and steams cooked into oil will give you a good buzz after 4or5 cookies. With good bud all you need is a half of a cookie. I use 3 oz's for a bottle of oil. I use it on salads, cookies and i put it in gel caps to take during the day. 1oz for a pound of butter. The better the bud the better the out come. Just my 3 cents this morning.

not burning on you my friend, but you have been a member of the largest gathering of patients/caregivers in the entire state for about 48 hours so far. you have no idea what you have. the simple fact that you brag the way you do makes you look desperate. fake. childish. LEO. take your pick.

you are going about it all wrong.you should be hanging around, making "friends", answering questions, helping those in need. that is the purpose for this site.

not for you to tell us how incredible your meds are?? because you gotta prove that sir/madam.

Hey man, if you got it flaunt it.

I'm just going by patient feedback and demand. That's why I don't give out free meds - I don't need to.

I get people coming to me telling me about all the garbage on the streets being passed off as "dank" when it's really bunk. "Nothing like what you have" is what I hear constantly. I'm just being honest.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-headquarters/

http://www.icmag.com/modules/Jig/index.php

there's a couple links to places where you will find people that appreciate "flaunting" as you put it.

-----------

this is the MMMA. i am only trying to help you. believe that.

flaunting on this site will get you more heat from the 17,000 members than it will get applauders/praisers.

just showing you the ropes is all.

there have been hundreds just like you before, and there will be hundreds more.

Wow, 2 hits, that would save me a lot of money! I wonder why I have never come across anything this good. Guess I just don't know where to look (for the past 5 decades), huh?

I'm just going by patient feedback and demand. That's why I don't give out free meds - I don't need to.

I get people coming to me telling me about all the garbage on the streets being passed off as "dank" when it's really bunk. "Nothing like what you have" is what I hear constantly. I'm just being honest.

Did you get these magic beans you used to grow these killer genetics from Jesus when he rode into your town on a donkey? Too bad I missed that as that would be the demonstrative evidence I would need to become a believer.

You do understand that no matter how awesome a grower you are you will never be able to get a bud that is more potent than the genetics allow. Sure you can make it worse but the genetics dictate how much THC the flower can produce.

I don't know what to tell you. Where I come from top dollar medical grade buds should only take a couple hits to do the job. I guess that is why some people offer free meds and others get top dollar.

Like I said, I see a lot of product floating around and a lot is garbage. Some is dank like mine and super potent - I'm not saying I'm the only guy who has it. But a lot is drek that just doesn't cut it. Everything I produce is spoken for before being harvested if that is any indication. In fact, I am behind the 8 ball and moving into a bigger place right now due to demand so I must be doing something right.

It's cool though, players gotta play and haters gotta hate - it's all good.

I don't know what to tell you. Where I come from top dollar medical grade buds should only take a couple hits to do the job.

How much it takes to "get the job done" is contingent on a persons tolerance as well as the amount of THC in the cannabis. Your premise that your bud is so special is just hype.

I guess that is why some people offer free meds and others get top dollar.

That is a false dichotomy. People have many reasons for offering free meds to their patients none of which has anything to do with the quality. You see some people do it just because they are compassionate toward lower income patients.

Like I said, I see a lot of product floating around and a lot is garbage. Some is dank like mine and super potent - I'm not saying I'm the only guy who has it.

In another thread you said you had the "best bud in Michigan." Looks like you were trying to convince someone you are the only guy who has it.

But a lot is drek that just doesn't cut it. Everything I produce is spoken for before being harvested if that is any indication. In fact, I am behind the 8 ball and moving into a bigger place right now due to demand so I must be doing something right.

I don't know a single caregiver that has meds laying around they don't know what to do with. So no I don't see that as any indication of anything. If things are so great then why are you soliciting for patients in that other thread totally ignoring the sites rules like a bull in a china shop?

No haters here. For the most part people here will always respect those who show just a little humbleness.

I don't know what to tell you. Where I come from top dollar medical grade buds should only take a couple hits to do the job. I guess that is why some people offer free meds and others get top dollar.

This is why you are being called out around here... your focus is on the "top dollar". You see, getting top dollar doesn't mean a thing, anybody can push for the bank, in some areas ditch weed would sell for 30 a gram... it's all a matter of perspective. The size of your wallet or the size of your buds won't impress many around here, however the size of one's heart definitely will.

Just something to think about while you're out bein a playa. Know what I mean?

I have not had anything that made me quit after two hits since I was 16. unless you count the crap I threw out because 2 hits was more than enough to know it was not going to help, but was giving me a headache.

Sure wish I could get some 2 hitter now ;)

You guys should have tried my Bubble Gum. Unfortunately, I had to let the strain go but it was truly amazing. But I have since picked up around 6 different Kush strains including OG #18, a Blueberry X OG and some Barney's Farms Vanilla Kush which is being awaited with much anticipation.

I also have a Grape Ape cut from N. Cali which is a masterpiece as well as some Serious AK-47. And then there is my own strain I am working on called A-Game. It is being bread by me personally to be the perfect MMJ strain.

My personal philosophy is that if you can't deliver dispensary quality bud at reasonable rates, you have no business referring to your self as a caregiver and should leave it to those who know what they are doing.

You guys should have tried my Bubble Gum. Unfortunately, I had to let the strain go but it was truly amazing. But I have since picked up around 6 different Kush strains including OG #18, a Blueberry X OG and some Barney's Farms Vanilla Kush which is being awaited with much anticipation.

I also have a Grape Ape cut from N. Cali which is a masterpiece as well as some Serious AK-47. And then there is my own strain I am working on called A-Game. It is being bread by me personally to be the perfect MMJ strain.

My personal philosophy is that if you can't deliver dispensary quality bud at reasonable rates, you have no business referring to your self as a caregiver and should leave it to those who know what they are doing.

Glad to hear you are accomplishing all of this in a spare bedroom.

My personal philosophy is that if you are just in this for the money, you have no business referring to yourself as a caregiver and should leave it to those who are compassionate about helping patients.

i tried to tell ya............. but hey, you keep on playin' player :thumbsd:

Glad to hear you are accomplishing all of this in a spare bedroom.

My personal philosophy is that if you are just in this for the money, you have no business referring to yourself as a caregiver and should leave it to those who are compassionate about helping patients.

much love for the rev.

:sword:

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

:goodjob:

:bow:

can i get some?? :sword::rock:

are you in competition with wal-mart or something? laughing my arse off. and you need patients huh? with meds like YOURS?? shyt man, whats the world coming to??

i figured the first 5 patients in the state signed with you??

med_gallery_13801_182_8016.jpg

may your heat continue.

Archived