Who Receives Free Meds?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys. Since this is my first post I want to start by introducing myself. I am a caregiver for 2 people and a MMJ patient. Until now I have been growing in a spare bedroom. I am moving to a much bigger place and plan on expanding.

My question for you guys is this.

How many of you receive free meds from your caregiver?

I have seen a number of people offering a free oz each month online and have heard about these offers but have not met anyone who actually received any.

Have any of you received free meds on a regular basis?

I do so based on income and my rates are waay below market

• 9 months later...

There are many other duties to being a caregiver, and not all revolve around or involve cultivating marijuana. I would suggest that in many circumstances it is quite logical to have a significant other as a caregiver, so that they can assist in acquiring, transporting, transferring, or any other medical use their patient may need assistance with.

Your second question is pretty jaded, no?

I wanted to grow my own plants since my vegetable garden does so well. I also knew that I was never going to be able to do it by myself so I made my husband my caregiver so that he could take care of my ladies when I couldnt. We havent started growing yet and so far it is working out nicely for us...lol

Think about this...... If your caregiver is giving you free buds do you really think you are getting the best buds? I'm sure there are some that do but most are going to keep the best or sell it to a patient who can afford it.

I work very hard to produce buds and i don't give my patients free meds. If they help me do chores, trim etc. I pay them in buds. If I had a patient who was terminally ill it might be a different story but if they have a condition that allows them to work they can work or pay for their meds.

The price has dropped some now that I'm getting caught up with paying for my grow bldg and equipment. Now that we have a new AG who wants us to have a room for each 12 plants the price may go back up.........

Yah, if circuit and district and appeals and supreme court judges spin a U-turn to agree wth that crackpot Schuette (each 12 plants a separate, locked and truly disparate room); then CA meds will over-run MI (claim our market) and the price will drop, and mmj will instantly become a "mature" industry with slim/no margins for MI CG's.

72 plants = 6 rooms = 6 sets of equipment? Our production cost will soar a 100+% above CA's. We saw what happened in the auto industry, MI became the least favorite supplier. A less fungible commodity; imagine a perfectly fungible ag. item?

Archived