No Legal Pot Here Folks

Kingpinn

This country was founded and settled by immigrants, many who live here are immigrants, they fall for the illusion of democracy, often risking their lives to come here, only to be treated as bad as they were where they came from. Life is an illusion, shoved down our throats by the meanest s o b's in existence, who's only care is for themselves.

People have been struggling to be free for thousands of years, the fight continues, as we'll keep on fighting as this darkness descends upon us from more oppression, they think they got it easy, but they should know better by now it ain't gonna be a picnic for them. No one gets their way all the time.

We can't free the cure until WE ARE FREE. If I'm wrong on this point, I wouldn't mind.

I knew this day would come. :( NO medicine can relieve the pain, though freeing the cure can make a BIG difference.

Sb

This country was founded and settled by immigrants, many who live here are immigrants, they fall for the illusion of democracy, often risking their lives to come here, only to be treated as bad as they were where they came from. Life is an illusion, shoved down our throats by the meanest s o b's in existence, who's only care is for themselves.

People have been struggling to be free for thousands of years, the fight continues, as we'll keep on fighting as this darkness descends upon us from more oppression, they think they got it easy, but they should know better by now it ain't gonna be a picnic for them. No one gets their way all the time.

We can't free the cure until WE ARE FREE. If I'm wrong on this point, I wouldn't mind.

I knew this day would come. :( NO medicine can relieve the pain, though freeing the cure can make a BIG difference.

Sb

Sb, thanks for getting out and voting yesterday.

There is ONE consultation though... it can't get a h*ll of lot worse!

Ever onward, Baby!

Prop 19 goes down 56 / 43 % . Back to the drawing boards folks

And with the changes to the House of Congress in Washington there WILL NOT be any change in the laws related to marijuana on the FEDERAL level... definitely not on the positive side anyway.

If anything they will get worse.

And we here in Michigan BETTER get our ducks in a row for the coming year... you can bet your sweet arse there are some 'attempted' changes to our MMM Act coming down the pike.

Hopefully we will be able to see what we will need to do to protect the 'law' that we voted in.

Stay awake folks... won't be able to do anything if we are 'asleep'.

i would make sure that the only thing we are doing is fighting anyone trying to change the law we voted in i mean anyone including the 3ma and any repblican or dem that want to change our law leave it alone thats the only thing that should be said we have enough cases in the system now to set presedent or if not some that are up coming and i say let the courts just figure it out and not change anything the courts will figure out the gray areas we dont need anyone changing the gray areas for us and i mean anyone.

19 went down because California already decriminalized marijuana a few weeks before the election. Now it is a civil ticket with no criminal penalty attached.

Many people thought what is the point after that? Also, all the growers, the dispensaries and the entire machinery of the marijuana industry was opposed along with many marijuana patients.

So we had the legal medical growers and patients teaming up with the bible thumping "small government" (except for the military and

prisons :growl: ) repubes. Politics makes strange bedfellows.

I don't think the 3MA is out to change the law. I've heard Joe Cain say on more than one occasion that not one jot or any part of the law will be changed. That is a sacred pledge and the law will not be changed if we all continue to work together

here is a E-mail i got

I understand your frustration and anger over the events in Oakland County relating to medical marijuana clinics. Problems similar to this have been occurring all across the state and in our courts as the new law is being implemented. As a result, I am currently serving on a Medical Marijuana Task Force appointed by House Speaker Andy Dillon to look at amending the act to make it more clear and to avoid any issues like those that are occurring around the state currently. We hope to have recommendations made for amending the statutes before the end of this year. Thank you again for contacting me.

here is a E-mail i got

I understand your frustration and anger over the events in Oakland County relating to medical marijuana clinics. Problems similar to this have been occurring all across the state and in our courts as the new law is being implemented. As a result, I am currently serving on a Medical Marijuana Task Force appointed by House Speaker Andy Dillon to look at amending the act to make it more clear and to avoid any issues like those that are occurring around the state currently. We hope to have recommendations made for amending the statutes before the end of this year. Thank you again for contacting me.

Judges, LEO and other people in Lansing were just waiting for the 'elections' to be done so they could see what and who they had to work with in 'attempting' to make changes to the MMM Act... BOTH Dems AND Republicans.

And if we do what they did in California on Prop 19, 'fire one up' and sit back, you can bet those changes will happen... and we WON'T like them.

Email from whom?- Is this email in support of my position on the MMA or against, The email sure sure sounds against anything we want

here is a E-mail i got

Archived