Should I Buy A Vaporizor?

yes you wont belieive the difference, I have been thru quite a few and now i have a few i like,

I have a vapir one, hand held 3 speed fan, digital read out ceramic heating element, blows up balloons and you can put a nice whip on it and pass it around, only prob is you cant turn the fan off. only on low, than I picked up and easy vape it just a lil box, ceramic heating element, comes with a glass and ceramic erb holder and glass mouth piece, no fan, digital thermostat read out, works real well, neither have actualy burned the mm only browned it real well if i putt it way up,

Im happy with both, I got 155 into the vape one and won the easy vape on ebay for 38 bucks plus shipping, the same person sells the same unit for much higher, i didnt excpect to win the auction!

I have been waiting and saving money for a while to get either the volcano or the extreme, maybe one of them next, I guess im gonna have a vape collection now, instead of a bong collection

It realy makes your mm go along way whether you do it alone or with others, and it so much better for your lungs!

Peace

FTW

Jim

My favorite one to date has been the Extreme Q. It is easy to use and does not take a lot of fussing around. The portable ones are tempting but take some fooling around with to get to work properly and without having any experience to draw from they can be a PITA. That is why I suggest the Extreme or one in that class first.

I have actually never even used a vap before but have been interested in getting one. It seems from reading reviews that the cheap ones are never good and i cant afford a more expensive one in my budget at the moment. Money is really the only thing stopping me from picking one up.

This what I use...

http://purple-days.com/Pandora.html

great!

no complaints....fun to make gets you in the shop! :D

And check this you can get med grade tubing and breathe through glass water pipe

adapters in 18.8mm or 14.4mm

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/store/h20-adapters.html

tubing

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/store/whip-accessories.html

Its the only way to fly...

Or get a vapor brothers...probably the best low cost vape going

Get one! Best, best, best purchase I've ever made.

1) Easier on the lungs / healthier for you than smoking

2) Way more efficient on medicine delivery. You will use so much less herb it will pay for itself in a few months (guaranteed)

3) You can save the vaporized MJ, known as duff, and make cannabutter or tinctures with it. Try that with the resin in your pipe!

We have the Iolite I-inhale (portable) and a Vapor Brothers (tabletop). The Iolite is OK; it does the job, it's no bigger than a cell phone, so it's totally stealthy. We've walked down the street right past LEO and smiled at them while hitting it. :thumbsu: That said, I wouldn't make it my daily vape. It's expensive and it's harder to use than a regular 120 volt model.

The Vapor Brothers is the bomb. You just suck on it like a straw, and there is no backpressure at all. It doesn't have a digital readout, but after a little use you know exactly where to set the dial (like driving a manual transmission without a tachometer). The standard whip is good, and you can always upgrade to a more advanced model later. Finally, if you want the smoothest, healthiest way to deliver your meds to your lungs, you can hook the vape up to a bong and run the vapor through ice water. You will not believe how silky it feels - I think you could inhale dog poop soaked in gasoline through it without coughing. ;)

I am about a 6 weeks in with my cheap no name vape and I still love it and have no problems with it. It get's used daily, and has made a great difference in the amount of meds I smoke. It has already paid for itself.

For those on a budget, this could be a great choice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item19c0b6255e

looks alot like the easy vape, same kinda system, ceramic heating element, digital read out,,,I had been thru 100 buck ones, 50 buck ones, now i got an easy vape for 50 bucks to my door from ebay, i got the vapir one hand held for 149, they are both realy good as far as im concerned, I have not been able to actualy burn the weed, (just browns it) and to me that says it all!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Get one! Best, best, best purchase I've ever made.

1) Easier on the lungs / healthier for you than smoking

2) Way more efficient on medicine delivery. You will use so much less herb it will pay for itself in a few months (guaranteed)

3) You can save the vaporized MJ, known as duff, and make cannabutter or tinctures with it. Try that with the resin in your pipe!

We have the Iolite I-inhale (portable) and a Vapor Brothers (tabletop). The Iolite is OK; it does the job, it's no bigger than a cell phone, so it's totally stealthy. We've walked down the street right past LEO and smiled at them while hitting it. :thumbsu: That said, I wouldn't make it my daily vape. It's expensive and it's harder to use than a regular 120 volt model.

The Vapor Brothers is the bomb. You just suck on it like a straw, and there is no backpressure at all. It doesn't have a digital readout, but after a little use you know exactly where to set the dial (like driving a manual transmission without a tachometer). The standard whip is good, and you can always upgrade to a more advanced model later. Finally, if you want the smoothest, healthiest way to deliver your meds to your lungs, you can hook the vape up to a bong and run the vapor through ice water. You will not believe how silky it feels - I think you could inhale dog poop soaked in gasoline through it without coughing. ;)

:goodjob::thumbsu::sword::rock:

Only got to try one once, not impressed. Supposedly it was good meds and everything, just didn't do much for me , not as much of a good hit and pain relief as a nice pipe or something. Hey Jim, you drive down state with your Vape, I will supply the buds, and we will see if it is all that! I may throw in a steak on the grill or something...

Only got to try one once, not impressed. Supposedly it was good meds and everything, just didn't do much for me , not as much of a good hit and pain relief as a nice pipe or something. Hey Jim, you drive down state with your Vape, I will supply the buds, and we will see if it is all that! I may throw in a steak on the grill or something...

dude both are good, i like the easy vape for most times and at nite it dont have fans or make any noise, and the vapir one is good for blowing up balloons, and having the vape blown rite at you. it seems the ones with the ceramic heating element are just better than the junk ones i have used in the past

it dont feel the same as burning a joint, it is more intense if you ask me, you have to get the temp rite if it is to low you dont get all of the thc. if its to high well so far i just get to high , no burning of the material that is most important, if your vape is burning the mm turn it down or get a new one, you may as well just smoke out of bowl or a jointe,

steaks sound good, you should come up here though, i already tested the system up here for possesion and feel safer lol!

Peace Bro!

FTW

Jim

I think the odds of getting popped go WAY UP in your neck of the woods, based on per capita figures, and your own history. I am afraid to come anywhere near your eagle eyed leos up there!

lol they always let me go the next day, i get 3 meals, and a blanket!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I really enjoy vaping, really must, as I now own 5 different vaporizers. I have an old whip style that I've had for a few years. It hardly gets used any more. Then I had the chance to pick up an Ionizer, used it for a while, but, for me, it is too hot. I've been fortunate, and have owned a Volcano for a number of years. That is the one that I use most often. Then there is the Vapor Genie, which I like for a quick poke. It looks somewhat like a standard pipe and works well (when the wind don't blow). Most recently, I scored the new Vapir II, had some problems with it, but after sending it back to the manufacturer and getting a bug fixed, it is working great, ranking right up with the Volcano. It is digital and quite portable. All in all I rank them as follows....1. Volcano 2. Vapir II 3. Vapor Genie 4. Whip style and last 5. Iolite...

I am plagued with COPD, so smoking should be the last thing that I do. The Volcano and the Vapir are likely going to save me from a lot of breathing problems down the line...I recommend vaping over most other ingestion methods (still love my 'medibles'). It is definately one of the safest methods available to us, useing about half the medicine that smoking does, it delivers much more of the medicine than smoking does. A study done in Cali says that smoking delivers about 30% of the medicine, whereas vaping is running over 90%. Makes a lot of sense, economy wise...Peace...j.b.

I really enjoy vaping, really must, as I now own 5 different vaporizers. I have an old whip style that I've had for a few years. It hardly gets used any more. Then I had the chance to pick up an Ionizer, used it for a while, but, for me, it is too hot. I've been fortunate, and have owned a Volcano for a number of years. That is the one that I use most often. Then there is the Vapor Genie, which I like for a quick poke. It looks somewhat like a standard pipe and works well (when the wind don't blow). Most recently, I scored the new Vapir II, had some problems with it, but after sending it back to the manufacturer and getting a bug fixed, it is working great, ranking right up with the Volcano. It is digital and quite portable. All in all I rank them as follows....1. Volcano 2. Vapir II 3. Vapor Genie 4. Whip style and last 5. Iolite...

I am plagued with COPD, so smoking should be the last thing that I do. The Volcano and the Vapir are likely going to save me from a lot of breathing problems down the line...I recommend vaping over most other ingestion methods (still love my 'medibles'). It is definately one of the safest methods available to us, useing about half the medicine that smoking does, it delivers much more of the medicine than smoking does. A study done in Cali says that smoking delivers about 30% of the medicine, whereas vaping is running over 90%. Makes a lot of sense, economy wise...Peace...j.b.

:goodjob:

have a iolite and I love it I can take it anywhere it runs on butane u think it aint working then bam u have this wonderful buzz, without the smell of the smoke all over you. they cost around 200 dollars but i think they make a nice addition to medicate with useing a portable vap. your smell will be better and you are not getting all the cancer causeing agents found in cannabis. Put a half gram in the chamber and it will last about 15 min, so I turn it on push the ignighter puff for 3 min or so maybe 5 seperate times but no smell on my clothes or in my car. They also give your lungs a break, Peace Out

the internet site for iolite is [ http://www.my-iolite.com/ ]

I purchased a Vaporite VR-001 off of ebay for $48 - it was used once - person said they did not know how to use it and sold it.

I was skeptical about them, until I purchased one and used it.

The heat settings can vary a bit on all of them and while I would really like to own a unit like the valcano which I have used and like; but they are expensive and even the less costlier versions are too much for much budget at the moment

It was we worth the $48 plus shipping and I would have paid the full cost if I had to - it actually saves meds and the delivery system is so much healthier for you.

Yes, it is the way to fly.

Keeps your sinuses from getting slammed, no hacking and coughing, much lighter smell, great way to take your medicine.

The Extreme Q and Iolite are in my kit, and I've not put fire to paper since I began using them.

Vaporizers are great for all the reasons already discussed but they may not replace smoking or eating as a delivery method for pain control. As much as I love my vaporizer and as much savings as I get from it being more efficient than other methods, I still find myself reaching for a pipe or edible when the pain gets really intense.

One thing I've noticed is that different combinations of delivery methods (pipe, brownie, vaporizer, etc) all have slightly different effects. Using one for a while seems to partially reset my tolerance to the others. Anyone else have a similar experience?

They are healthier, so I should just try them for that reason I suppose? I am torn because I just did not appreciate the feel of it the one time I tried it. Not as good for my condition as smoking has been so far. I am still learning, so please feel free to further enlighten me, kind humans...

They are healthier, so I should just try them for that reason I suppose? I am torn because I just did not appreciate the feel of it the one time I tried it. Not as good for my condition as smoking has been so far. I am still learning, so please feel free to further enlighten me, kind humans...

dude i been trying to quit smoking cigs, wore a patch, smoked lil on them, used the electic cigs, thinking about trying to vape tobbaco, see if it can be done rite!

I usualy always smoke my mm with tobaco in a cig, filtered or non filtered, it works awsome, and i try to only smoke my tobaco than, any how, since i got my first vape, only a week before my 2nd! (ive had vapes before they sucked) these 2 i got work, im not even saying they are the best, they just work better than any ive had before,

The main thing is not blackening (burning) the weed when you have a vape, so far Ive found the ceramic heating elements to be the cats arse! im sure there are prob better though, man Im loving this one i got for 50 bucks to the door off of ebay! easy vape!

http://cgi.ebay.com/...274978238844518

check out their other listings, i got mine for 38.99 and like 10 something shipping got it to my door in less than 5 days, and it works nice, I have a vapir one hand held also, that works sweet to, I def think this easy vape was well worth the 50 i paid for it, and i think the 149 i paid for the vapir one was worth it also, check it out

I had to smoke a dube to see if it was better, it wasnt, once you dial in the rite temp on the vape and get used to the slightly dif feeling you will love it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived