Lemon Kush

Kingdiamond

:bong7bp:

I did flower one of those it was a little tree. i put into flower as soon as it had roots. i got about a joint off it after it dryd and everything. and ill tell ya it was some killer smoke. i wish i would have grown it out!!! lung expanding big time. very lemony taste. like lemon drops :thumbsu:

Nice !! :))

there's something wrong.its not supposed to look like that,but if you want, after you finish it out,you can send it to me and i'll run some tests on it to find out, what it is that you did wrong...don't bother to thank me,,its just the kind of guy i am...lol..you're such a show off..lol......but very nice KD..zzb

I'm sure bubble grower can resize any of the shots for you to use i barely know enough to post them lol.

I dont know if he could, the native resolution was kinda small when i picked them unless the mmma uses a resizing filter for them, if that is the case i could work with an original and try myself to make it bigger but stretch it too much it will look like hell.

She sure is purty aint she?

And her smell is so alluring a lemony piney scent all rolled into one ! :goodjob:

Like you just cleaned you house with PineSol? Just kidding. What a riot looking at these prize beauties. You, my friend, are a master grower, to be sure!

genetic history? from seed? any more specific info on strain? Looks good.

No idea she was gifted to me by a good friend and i grew her out believe it or not i did a trich check on her earlier tonight she was at 80% cloudy a very early finisher so i took her down i will post a smoke report in the near future. :thumbsu:

11910004.jpg

WoW " Kingdiamond "

Very Nice Lemon Kush ... :thumbsu:

Can't believe i over-looked this post ...

If it's anything like my Bubba Kush , But taste like lemon ... WOW

Thanks for Sharing ...

Ya know i did see a lot of similarity's between the lemon and the bubba kush nice big calyxes ! :bow:

If anyone wants a very lemony strain super lemon haze from greenhouse seed Co, amazing I've been growing it for a year and will never stop, I bought 15 and ended up with the characteristics I wanted in terms of yeild, hieght but the are all lemon city, amazing.

While i'm sure its a good plant for you,GH seeds will never get a penny of my money.That man is a @#%^&*

Archived