Fox 2 News...tonight At 10P

Well this is Faux Newz. At least Comedy Central is honest enough to tell people to expect comedy. Don't expect Faux Newz to be honest.

One example,

Charlie, C'Mon Man!

Another example. Charlie says, "The only place to get medical marijuana is from the Canadian Government."

Under Section 30 of the Canadian law they describe the formula to determine the number of plants a patient may grow for themselves. It's based on the amount recommended by their doctor and they can grow indoors or outdoors.

Charlie, C'Mon Man!

That's like the logic Oakland County Executive L Brooks Paterson used to justify his DUI when he mixed pain pills with alcohol then tried to drive home. He said he "works hard and plays hard". :blink:

Awww, be nice to poor old L.B. He knew that if he got to out of control a couple of nice LEOs would drive him home. Besides doesn't everybody take a few pain pills and slam a few glasses of wine before driving home after a golf outing? :D

BTW, I believe he plead not guilty to the reduced charge of reckless driving... the only folks that seem to have been punished in any way for that incident are the 2 cops that didn't test him for alcohol... and that punishment was a suspension (my guess is because they allowed the story to leak).

Guest knucklehead bob

Hey, don't try logic on me!

:notfair:

It's called fuzzy logic :)

I feel warn and fuzzy all over when the sheriff tries to understand numbers :)

It's good to see they are working with him on his numbers, because teaching him to read seems out of the question... ;)

:lol:Now ,Now :lol: Better watch it . He'll have you up on bullying charges . :lol:

Hey - do not sit on the info and the rebuttal to Mr. Charlie - send it to him - send it to all of them.

Break it down for them - remember - short attention spans and really not interested in helping but, stick out there so it is easy to digest and you caught a fish.

Hey - do not sit on the info and the rebuttal to Mr. Charlie - send it to him - send it to all of them.

Break it down for them - remember - short attention spans and really not interested in helping but, stick out there so it is easy to digest and you caught a fish.

I couldn't find an email address for Charlie, but I did send the info to Robin Schwartz. robin.schwartz@foxtv.com

fox

i say to you how about instead of showing us the faces of the lawyers, and law enforcement...and a bit or two of sound bites from a dispensary owner or two.... how about you send a camera crew to our Northeast Michigan compassion club meeting.

Last night i met some of the kindest, most honest and deserving people on this planet.

i think the real story of MM is in the eyes of the people at the meeting, the sick people coming to get answerers, and help, and a path away from persecution.

personally i want nothing to do with dispensaries i am pro caregiver/ private agreements, everyone Else can sort that out as far as i am concerned BUT

the focus is shifted in the wrong place...

everyone who support MM and who is on this site needs to write and mail (snail mail for impact ) (come on folks buy a stamp) a letter simply explaining how MM has helped them, and send them to Lansing and Washington. folks its the PT's voices that aren't being heard right now, just bla bla bla lawyer about sheriff said whatever...

DON'T loose focus. MM helps me not feel pain, and it defiantly helps me regulate my food intake because of my nausea. thats the only point that matters.

MM helps sick people

Lets pick a day and mail them together...

its a plant get over it

peace

Send it to Mr. Perkins also - they all need to know what the laws of this state and perhaps Canada really state.

I just sent copies to Huel Perkins and Monica Gayle. Then I got this reply:

xxxxx,

Thanks for your note and thanks for watching! I will pass this information along to Charlie and I apologize if there were any errors in his report. It's an interesting issue and I'm sure we'll be doing more stories on this in the future.

Robin

fox

i say to you how about instead of showing us the faces of the lawyers, and law enforcement...and a bit or two of sound bites from a dispensary owner or two.... how about you send a camera crew to our Northeast Michigan compassion club meeting.

Last night i met some of the kindest, most honest and deserving people on this planet.

i think the real story of MM is in the eyes of the people at the meeting, the sick people coming to get answerers, and help, and a path away from persecution.

personally i want nothing to do with dispensaries i am pro caregiver/ private agreements, everyone Else can sort that out as far as i am concerned BUT

the focus is shifted in the wrong place...

everyone who support MM and who is on this site needs to write and mail (snail mail for impact ) (come on folks buy a stamp) a letter simply explaining how MM has helped them, and send them to Lansing and Washington. folks its the PT's voices that aren't being heard right now, just bla bla bla lawyer about sheriff said whatever...

DON'T loose focus. MM helps me not feel pain, and it defiantly helps me regulate my food intake because of my nausea. thats the only point that matters.

MM helps sick people

Lets pick a day and mail them together...

its a plant get over it

peace

That is an excellent suggestion. People really need to see more of our side of the story. We are falling behind in Public Relations.

At least Robin Schwartz is listening. She replied to my email. Contact her. Contact them all.

Maybe we can get Eric to do a PR video for us.

For now here are some email addresses.

Robin Schwartz- robin.schwartz@foxtv.com

Huel Perkins- huel.perkins@foxtv.com

Monica Gayle- monica.gayle@foxtv.com

-

That is an excellent suggestion. People really need to see more of our side of the story. We are falling behind in Public Relations.

At least Robin Schwartz is listening. She replied to my email. Contact her. Contact them all.

Maybe we can get Eric to do a PR video for us.

For now here are some email addresses.

Robin Schwartz- robin.schwartz@foxtv.com

Huel Perkins- huel.perkins@foxtv.com

Monica Gayle- monica.gayle@foxtv.com

very good thank you

i will send an email to each of these people and just let them know how MM has helped me personally.

i am not looking to elicit political view or choose a side, i just want the voices of all of us who really c the benifit of MM to b heard. i feel like it's pretty important.

IMHO i think thats all thats really important now more so than ever while the "change of the gaurd.... as it were" is taking place..

it's time to rejuvinate the post office and buy a few tens of thousands of stamps....and each of us send a letter as well...

perhaps

just a thought...

The Oakland Co. Sherriff said that patients with less than 2.5 oz of marijuana were not being arrested.I'm hear to tell you thats a lie. I was arrested. With 10 grams of marijuana and 10 plants . And thems the facts. Showed them my Michigan MMJ card at the door first thing

This could be true for Oakland county. After the public reaction from the raids, they may be being cautious.

How does a 5 year old get a card? Just curious! :rolleyes:

It takes two doctors instead of one.

Then the parents MUST be the caregiver.

This applies to anyone under eighteen.

There are few, and perhaps none, doctors that are in a hurry to write a letter for a 5 year old.

Children get cancer. Would you force a child, with cancer, to suffer by law?

Be nice if they read my paper ..

A source of "gray areas" -> http://www.peanutbuttersoil.com/news--info.html

Great job and kudos to you pb for zeroeing in on the nature of the mmj referendum and law and unusual comparison to the 60's new civil rights granted. Unusual and unique emphasis on the obligation of leo to arrest leo for shorting citizen's civil rights.

fox 2 was kinda 1 sided letting that other lawyer make stupid Canada comparisons. All the news outlets are always one sided, against our rights. Even the Detroit News in the dispensary pictures before the raids, the only reason the got me to take pictures in the dispensary is because it was with a man in a wheel chair, but they edited the wheel chair patient out!

The Oakland Co. Sherriff said that patients with less than 2.5 oz of marijuana were not being arrested.I'm hear to tell you thats a lie. I was arrested. With 10 grams of marijuana and 10 plants . And thems the facts. Showed them my Michigan MMJ card at the door first thing

ya same here. at my limits! now im facing 11 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived