Hi Everybody!

Guest Mrs. bubblegrower

Guest Mrs. bubblegrower

It's about time I have my own membership, so here I am. I hope to pick up some recipes and share a few too. I have loved looking over your stupid grow-gods shoulder for the last 2 months. Now he can look over my shoulder for a little bit. :rolleyes:

Glad to be here!!

OK, he's not that bad. (he told me to say that)

Guest Mrs. bubblegrower

O.K. He is not that bad. He just taught me how to do the multi-quote, so I will feed him tonight.

Can you post some more of those nice pics? ^_^ If you made one your avatar your view count could exceed your husband's in no time. :thumbsu:

<_<

420Peace Mrs.bubblemaker,

Welcome!

Always nice to have more bubblemakers

We R Mo Gladder 2 have U with us @ the 3ma...

Hello Sir.

I have seen much of the site, but I am just learning how to use it. I'm getting there!

Welcome Mrs. BG!!! I hope you don't wait on him like my wife does me (when I can't walk good). No, she is a good woman. I am a very lucky man and I am sure that is just what your husband sh... er would say, too! Welcome to you and the best from my family to yours...

FFB09X1.jpg

Welcome Mrs. BubbleGrower to MMMA 2.0

FFB02X1.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you around ....

FFB07X1.jpg

If You EVER need Help w/ your Buds , Call Me :thumbsu:

25.jpg

Thank- You for All the Beautiful Pictures ...

I thought I repay you back w/ a Bunch of Flowers ...

38.jpg

Beautiful Flowers for a Beautiful Women .... :thumbsu:

welcomeflowers.jpg

Guest Mrs. bubblegrower

Actually Mrs. BubbleGrower we couldn't be happier to have you on the board!!

Thank you so much. I do not have the time that my husband has to post on here, but then this is not my "job" either.

Welcome to the family :thumbsu:

Thank-you.

good lord. :)

:watching:

donkey rectum

Welcome Mrs BG. :thumbsu:

Very big thank you. I have heard your name around the house before. :thumbsu:

Welcome Mrs. BG!!! I hope you don't wait on him like my wife does me (when I can't walk good). No, she is a good woman. I am a very lucky man and I am sure that is just what your husband sh... er would say, too! Welcome to you and the best from my family to yours...

I am in the Medical field myself, so I feel obligated to take care of him. In all honesty, he is probably the busiest person I have ever known. A good man with a HUGE heart.

Hey there Mrs. BubbleGrower!

So you're the one whose face is always covered by shrub in BubbleGrower's pictures...... :lol:

Welcome! I know you've been here for a bit, but now it's OFFICIAL!

He LOVES taking pictures. Which is good for both of our families. If you ever see my husband around plants or children without a camera it must be because he is sick. And yes, I have to be the one to hold the plants all the time.

Welcome..Mrs.BG :) , I am SO GLAD you joined. I look forward to reading your post's. AK

Hello Mrs. Kenewell. I look forward to dinner with you guys in the very near future. And congratulations on the new baby! Was this your first one?

Archived