Your Thoughts

rcgrowing

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/gallery/image/5736-1127102036jpg/

So what do you think? I let me water sit out 24 hours. Growing in 3 gallon pots using fox farm happy frog. Haven't used nutes in 1 week. Before that using a micro mix, ca mg +, and alaskan more bloom 0-10-10 every other watering. Heat does get 85ish. 18" below 600 w hps. I had a problem with an apparent ca deficiency, but I'm not convinced that was the case. Trying to fine tune and get this done right! Thanks for everyones help! and yes, I have looked at the diagnostics stuff, since there is such a fine line in deficiency and over fert, I wanted some peoples thoughts! Thanks again!

So what do you think? I let me water sit out 24 hours. Growing in 3 gallon pots using fox farm happy frog. Haven't used nutes in 1 week. Before that using a micro mix, ca mg +, and alaskan more bloom 0-10-10 every other watering. Heat does get 85ish. 18" below 600 w hps. I had a problem with an apparent ca deficiency, but I'm not convinced that was the case. Trying to fine tune and get this done right! Thanks for everyones help! and yes, I have looked at the diagnostics stuff, since there is such a fine line in deficiency and over fert, I wanted some peoples thoughts! Thanks again!

sorry Link not working

Guest knucklehead bob

nice diamond... never really thought that way. The last plant I chopped down is drying now, it had almost every leaf burnt off, I just want to make sure if I'm doing something wrong I correct it ya know! But I hear ya, keep it simple!

Sorry about the link...

My link

Link is still not working .

nice diamond... never really thought that way. The last plant I chopped down is drying now, it had almost every leaf burnt off, I just want to make sure if I'm doing something wrong I correct it ya know! But I hear ya, keep it simple!

Sorry about the link...

My link

Every leaf burnt off do you mean at the end of the flowering cycle?

Towards the end of the plants life the fan leaves all wilt turn yellow and die off its a great sign for those watching for when to harvest.

i had the exact same promblem with my calimist, it was early in flower, i was confused as heck as every leaf not in a bud burned dry and crisp. a lot of the sugar leaves started to as well. i finally traced it back to the extra N in the soil to start that i didnt take into consideration.

but, one of the ladies im currently courting is starting to do it as well, i pulled all but a few fan leaves that in a matter of 3 days turned from green and lush to yellow with brown/gold spots along the center stemline. none of the leaves at any bud site appears to be affected though, so im assuming this is a case of die off for aggressive bloom? i have a second girl from same seed stock that hasnt done it yet, save 1-2 normal bright yellow leaves from the bottom.

gallery_15187_298_1952725.jpg

The one on the right is the mutant http://michiganmedic.../298-seedlings/ pics here

it looks like a ph problem to me i like king dimond never checked my ph and my plants started to look just like that and i could not figure out the problem and my buddy checked my ph and it was way hi like in the 8s water can change over time just because it is good one week dont mean it will be the next. ph is so important

great comments! Veg cycle is fine with no worries. The pics are from flowering at about 3 weeks. I finally got a ph meter and am fine tuning my 24 hour sit out city water. I think the first plant I did had a multitude of problems that stacked up against it. These pics are from a current plant and I would like to avoid the problems I had before. Should be good though! I have the micro nutrients now, water is ph balanced, and I'm getting the heat under control. I agree with the watering with plain water for a week or more, see what happens, Lets hope! Thanks all!

yeah, I was betting on mag or calcium def., but again, I am really walking that fine line in between giving the plant what it wants and needs, and over feeding it. I am going to err on the side of caution! But try to keep in mind, keep it simple!

I had the same issue early on with my DJ short blueberry around week 2 she started yellowing up bad i thought i killed her with nutes but from other growers on the web i found out thats normal for this specific strain.

If i were you i would do a search on this strain and see what other growers came up with.

Putting your plants into bloom imitates autumn light conditions. Your plants react accordingly, just as do other plants in the outdoors beginning on the September 22nd solstice, when there are an equal number of hours of sunlight and dark, and the leaves begin to die and fall off. The nutrients in the leaves are used up to produce fruit or seed.

Consider it your harvest color tour.

If it is Dutch passion blueberry ph is a biggie. Almost lost the ones I just got due to ph fluctuation. Now I got the rocklock and blueberry dialed in. Mine are in hydro but d p blueberry is kinda temperamental from what I have been reading.

Archived