People Do Really Care

Just got off the phone with my brother and tonight at a garden store a women there was buying things for her grow room. As she made her way around the store picking up items and asking the young salesgirl questions she made her way to the check out.

My brother said his wife tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to a man and women who had been watching this women and got up next to her in check out. Thinking that maybe something criminal was about to happen brother got the attention of another employee and clued him in. As the three of them stood there nervously waiting for something to happen, it did.

The couple paid for everything the woman needed and then handed her some cash. I'm sure they all looked like a bunch of mannequins just standing there and staring.

The couple met the woman that night at a restaurant and began talking and it came up that the woman's daughter is a breast cancer survivor and going through chemo and Mom knew about cannabis so her and her daughter became legal and Mom has a green thumb.

When asked why they "happen" to be at the same store they told her they needed things for Christmas and wanted to see what they could find at a garden store. Total strangers just laid out about $1,000.00 and it didn't matter it was for growing cannabis it was helping this woman's daughter who is ill truly a compassionate act.

There is still a chance.

Just got off the phone with my brother and tonight at a garden store a women there was buying things for her grow room. As she made her way around the store picking up items and asking the young salesgirl questions she made her way to the check out.

My brother said his wife tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to a man and women who had been watching this women and got up next to her in check out. Thinking that maybe something criminal was about to happen brother got the attention of another employee and clued him in. As the three of them stood there nervously waiting for something to happen, it did.

The couple paid for everything the woman needed and then handed her some cash. I'm sure they all looked like a bunch of mannequins just standing there and staring.

The couple met the woman that night at a restaurant and began talking and it came up that the woman's daughter is a breast cancer survivor and going through chemo and Mom knew about cannabis so her and her daughter became legal and Mom has a green thumb.

When asked why they "happen" to be at the same store they told her they needed things for Christmas and wanted to see what they could find at a garden store. Total strangers just laid out about $1,000.00 and it didn't matter it was for growing cannabis it was helping this woman's daughter who is ill truly a compassionate act.

There is still a chance.

Many of you actually are the ones being kind and helping other individual human beings as much as you are able to do so. Thanks to all in this community who put others first, who serve others, who show compassion towards your fellow human beings. There are many, many, many more acts of kindness than get reported, because you guys don't do it for the publicity, and you usually would rather remain in the background. Thanks to these kind people who helped this individual human being. Try being kind to everyone today, if possible.

DaliLama.gif

was this at hydro shop in romeo last night? sam thing , daughter, mom and dad, mom and dad where acting like a look out while daughter was picking stuff up from her list, when they checked out there bill was 1800, the guy from the store asked them why are your parents acting funny, she said there were parinoid. she was a cancer survior

I have never been a weepy type person but the people out there that do this kind of thing make me get teary eyed. I would like to thank everyone that I have dealt with in this community. My wife has had some serious acts of kindness put forth to make sure we have medicine for her until we have our own to harvest and her MS has not acted up even a little bit. I only wish I had been old enough to help my grandfather when he was dying of cancer. I wish that the government would have not stopped the truth from getting out there. I miss him everyday and people that do wonderful things like this have my love and my respect.

Be kind to one another try to never say an unkind word to anyone you may be saying the last thing that person hears.

Lets make it a year round thing tis the season but why not spread it out forever and pay this forward.

• 2 weeks later...

A landlord in Mt Clemens after speaking with his tenant who is an MS patient paid for his small grow area to be built at an out of pocket cost of $3,500.00. And because electric is included in the rent he only asked the tenant to kick in what he can when he can.

That was over a year ago Hank is still there and the land lord is now a QP.

I'm sure this sort of thing is happening more than we know and it just shows when people are able to see through the lies and bull plucky and realize how beneficial cannabis can be its just the right thing to do if you can help.

Peace

Archived