My Dog Is A Pot Head!

after trimming the Master Kush my little dog Gitmo (yes, she's a terrorist) found out she LOVES the sugar leaves and the stalks. I kept the leaves away from her but figured the stems were harmless.

gitmohead.jpgGITMO. 4.5 pound Yorkie with enough attitude for 3 dogs. QUITE a little terror!!

after trimming the Master Kush my little dog Gitmo (yes, she's a terrorist) found out she LOVES the sugar leaves and the stalks. I kept the leaves away from her but figured the stems were harmless.

gitmohead.jpgGITMO. 4.5 pound Yorkie with enough attitude for 3 dogs. QUITE a little terror!!

My rat does the same thing, I let her chew on parts of the plant that aren't coated in trichomes. She loves them! :)

doggystartrek.jpg

Hey, my dog really knows how to party!! He says he visits other plains of reality where Lassie, Timothy Leary, The Robot from Lost in Space, Underdog, and many of his boyhood idols are to be found. I don't know if I believe him, but he comes back with presents for me, so I don't complain. Last month he brought some Romulan and some Vulcan Nerve Pinch. Wow, out of this world!

Good dog!!:thumbsu:

doggystartrek.jpg

Hey, my dog really knows how to party!! He says he visits other plains of reality where Lassie, Timothy Leary, The Robot from Lost in Space, Underdog, and many of his boyhood idols are to be found. I don't know if I believe him, but he comes back with presents for me, so I don't complain. Last month he brought some Romulan and some Vulcan Nerve Pinch. Wow, out of this world!

That's really funny. Warp speed could be attained must quicker if the Nay Cells were replaced with Four Loko! !

doggystartrek.jpg

My kid absolutely loves this photo! Would it be alright with you if she saved it to her photos?

My kid absolutely loves this photo! Would it be alright with you if she saved it to her photos?

Oh sure, I got it on photobucket anyways, not my real dog.

This is my real dog Spock. I don't know why I named him that, but he reminds me of someone I once knew...

oadhl1.jpg

cute Yorkie,be very careful mm can be deadly to dogs.

doggystartrek.jpg

Bish, this pic has so much awesome, i am speechless! we have a little Maltese. and she likes chewing on the plant too. but i dont let her anymore. she is no longer allowed to be in my veg room, after i caught her chewing leaves offa live plants! BAD DOG!

those Romulans have been flying through my house denting my head on a regular basis! Another Fleet of ships is gonna be incoming here in a week or so!

My ol'boy is constantly on me trying to get shotgun hits... :D

I think he gets me to use more than I would, just to take care of him... :bong7bp:

He's also got Peace sign shaped cataracts, a heart murmur that should have killed him 2-3yrs ago, a blown ACL that's never really given him much problem (though he's not wantin to get in the car like he used to) and snores like my Dad...

This is Ruzz-T and he is my friend..

DSC04422.jpg

My ol'boy is constantly on me trying to get shotgun hits... :D

I think he gets me to use more than I would, just to take care of him... :bong7bp:

He's also got Peace sign shaped cataracts, a heart murmur that should have killed him 2-3yrs ago, a blown ACL that's never really given him much problem (though he's not wantin to get in the car like he used to) and snores like my Dad...

This is Ruzz-T and he is my friend..

DSC04422.jpg

Wow, just look at the spirit behind those eyes. What a true friend you have here. Ruzz-T, a real dog, a real friend. You, my friend SublimeWind, are a fortunate human being to have an animal such as this one choose to be your friend and to be there for you for the rest of his life. What a blessing you have here. Thanks for the glimpse into the eyes of this noble being...

Archived