Lookin For Love......

I think this is a Great Idea-Having gone thru the-"sitgma" lol-on the other sites when the MMJ subject comes up. I am not lookin for love or sex or to be taken advantage of-BUT its winter in MI & a place like this is a great way to put yourself out there with people who share--like you say--at least one interest. Not only do use MMJ-most of us have some kind of health or handicap issue making it double hard to find accepting understanding people to hang with. I consider myself a "young" Old Hippie Chick-who likes music,comedy & not takin life seriously. Mostly I just am soo happy that they finally legalized it--I Love the whole process! I hope this catches on--the biggest problem I see now---Distance-we seem to be sort of spread out! lol! :thumbsu:

Yup, most the good ones are taken, or people are so picky, they see one thing wrong and they run for he hills! I may not be the prettiest flower in the field but I AM A VERY GOOD PERSON with LOTS of LOVE and LOTS of TALENT and I am HONEST! Ain't nothin' like the real thing; I'd like to get to know you, yes I would, I'd like to get to know you, if I could; I can only give you love that lasts forever, and a promise to be near each time you call, and the only heart I own, for you and you alone, that's All; anyone who had a heart would take me in his arms and love me too; sendin' out an SOS; they say that falling in love is wonderful! There's so many people in the world, yet there's TOO MANY lonely hearts. You could do a lot worse than me, that's what I tell my best friend, who cares about me a lot, but will never marry me, I'm not sure why, though I have an idea; I can't lose the friendship, he knows how I feel, I won't make it an issue, he's all I have, though my heart is aching. It's like a soap opera, the one I want doesn't want me, the one who wants me isn't someone I want, the one I want wants someone prettier, knowing me well enough to know the goodness I have, it doesn't seem to matter, let him be alone then, I won't impose myself on him or ANYONE. It's not about MM, he's sympathetic about that... I don't need to party with people, I don't make an issue about MM, it's just medicine to me, as long as my mate is ok about it, that's all I need. My friend would be very happy for me if someone fell in love with me, who I could fall in love with, too.

Well, good luck all! I can't expect anything, but who knows!

Sb :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

About a month ago I got the courage to tell a man I'd like to get to know him, he was kinda surprised, but very receptive, so we exchanged numbers, and he said he'd call me in a couple of days, but I haven't heard from him. There's another man who says he wants to go on a date with me but I rarely see him. At an event, a man danced with me, which is extremely rare, but I haven't seen him again either. Oh well. I don't know what to do. Hopefully others around here have had better luck.

Sb

• 1 month later...

Well I'm still looking for love, hopefully in the right places. I'm sorry I'm not healthy and am cursed with a horrible body, but I am a very gentle, loving person who deserves to be loved, just like anyone else, and I would be a very loving, devoted companion.

If I were beautiful, people would want me for the wrong reasons anyway, they'd forget there's a human being inside. They seem to not realize that regardless what I look like, so I don't want them anyway.

Maybe someday, someone will look into my eyes and see the deep love that shines its light ever so brightly.

Sincerely, Sb

Ohh SilverBlue :bighug: I felt like I was having a "Steel Magnolias" moment while I read your last post. Since I've been on MMMA, You always seem to sincerely care how others are feeling and offer support/words of comfort whenever possible, whether someone just experienced a tragedy or received wonderful news. I know at times it can be disheartening when you keep putting yourself out there but one must keep on, keeping on until you sort through the toads to find your prince.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm still looking for love, hopefully in the right places. I'm sorry I'm not healthy and am cursed with a horrible body, but I am a very gentle, loving person who deserves to be loved, just like anyone else, and I would be a very loving, devoted companion.

If I were beautiful, people would want me for the wrong reasons anyway, they'd forget there's a human being inside. They seem to not realize that regardless what I look like, so I don't want them anyway.

Maybe someday, someone will look into my eyes and see the deep love that shines its light ever so brightly.

Sincerely, Sb

Never give up SB

:sword::sword::sword:

I havn't been out with a woman in nearly three years!

Just haven't met anyone that caused that spark or chemistry.

Then two weeks ago I met a nurse at the rehabilitation center where my Step Dad is

recovering from brain surgery, all the sudden that spark was there.

We still havn't been out yet but lots of texting and talking!

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't give up SB

Don't give up!

Dan

Never give up SB

:sword::sword::sword:

I havn't been out with a woman in nearly three years!

Just haven't met anyone that caused that spark or chemistry.

Then two weeks ago I met a nurse at the rehabilitation center where my Step Dad is

recovering from brain surgery, all the sudden that spark was there.

We still havn't been out yet but lots of texting and talking!

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't give up SB

Don't give up!

Dan

Yay!

Never give up!

It seems love walks in when least expected!

• 1 month later...

A party? Well in that case (since I would be honored to attend such an event- imagine what an epic blowout it could be) might I suggest maybe you should think about expanding your personal ad search to other sites in addition to the wonderful site we have here? :thumbsu:

I tried e-harmony but when I took the quiz- and it is one darn long quiz too- they could not match me to anyone. Now THAT is disheartening! :notfair:

Then I took the test again as my wife. I think quite accurately as we have been married for eternity and "she" didn't get any matches either. :lol:

Finally I took the test as the person I would like to be- I actually graphed out several of the personality characteristics- and it finally was able to categorize me and give me some matches. :rolleyes:

Anyway, there are a million lonely hearts sites and they all seem to want women. The "are you interested" ap on facebook is sure to get us that party. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :sword::P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived