Any 420 Friendy Ladies Out There For New Years Eve.

I lost my wife 2 years ago and just started dating. I can remember back in the 70s if you had a joint you had a 420 friendly female to smoke it with. Now I have had 100 views of my post and not one woman would like to spend new years eve with someone. What has happened to the women over the past 20 years or so? Have you forgoton how to have fun? I aint asking anyone to get married I just wanted someone who was looking to have some fun and not be alone on new years. Screw it! We will hang out with some friends, play some pool, and toast the new year with stick bud.

I lost my wife 2 years ago and just started dating. I can remember back in the 70s if you had a joint you had a 420 friendly female to smoke it with. Now I have had 100 views of my post and not one woman would like to spend new years eve with someone. What has happened to the women over the past 20 years or so? Have you forgoton how to have fun? I aint asking anyone to get married I just wanted someone who was looking to have some fun and not be alone on new years. Screw it! We will hang out with some friends, play some pool, and toast the new year with stick bud.

try News Years Eve in Windsor. When I am not in EU I like Canada for a break from Amerikan kultur

Are there any 420 friendly females that would like to spend new years eve with a nice guy PM me.

DUDE im not saying you wont find a nice woman on here, most i have talked to are married, and in here to be amongst other folks with illnesses that mm relieves, there are places for you to meet woman online, good places, try True for singles! Yahoo singles, try yahoo chat rooms, im not saying this dont belong here, it just mite not meet your needs if that is what you are looking for in this site, you will meet plenty of woman who are using mm and are very friendly and nice to speak to, but I dont know maybe some on here are cyber sexing thru their pm, lmao! (just kidding)

I do feel for you, realy try yahoo chat, they have singlses rooms, all diff ages, and those dating sites realy can work, I used to be afraid to admit this, but I met the love of my life on True Singles online! we have been together 4 yrs and living together for 3yrs, we both have been married and dont think we need that peice of paper to be happy, I love her and her children like they are my own, and we are a happy family, and we met online!

Best of Luck to You sincerely!

Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year!

Peace

FTW

Jim

WOW!

i usually get an "America Love it or Leave it" from my disdain of Amerikan kultur. it is a term from an essay I read by Hunter S. Thompson I believe. AK is a nasty bloated deceitful avaricious shortsighted but somewhat crafty and amenable beast. Any culture must be able to show and tell its faults or they corrupt and destroy.

Wow deserved a response

My wife told me she would let me borrow one of her dresses and wear a wig if you need someone to party with!

Happy Festivus!

Mizerman

p.s. just kidding - I know how it is trying to find the right woman - I met my wife thru a "getting personal ad" in the Oakland Press back in 1995. She was looking for someone to golf with...and here I am 15 years later. I wish you well my friend and will be turning on my Iolite in a few and sending good vibes your way :bong7bp::bong2:

I am not at all surprised at your getting no female response. Disappointed for you, but not surprised. Some entire classes of 30 enrollees on "How to Grow Medical Marijuana" have no females in them, and married men frequently report it was a bone of contention between them and wifey that they wanted to attend class to learn how to grow. My course currently offered free* to the poorest of the poor in Detroit has gotten interested males ranging in ages from 22-76, but not one female has inquired. I look around at women and say to myself, "Self, it may not look that way but they are all blond." No, shame on me, I went too far and even Cable Guy would agree. I think it is just that females are more protective of their personal security than males; it has taken 70 years to "progress" to where as many women are arrested driving drunk as men. And LEO generally and FEDERAL specifically still paint mmj "black market" no matter the laws in 15 states for medical use, and look at which gender is serving 40 years or even life in prison for cultivation or trafficking? 1000's of males and 2 females. Males deal, females solicit and they get much much ligher sentences for soliciting and it soliciting has had thousands of years to have the penalties for it reduced. In 8,000 years growing 4,000 plants will also merit only a month in county?

*$4 or one pack of cigarettes one-time payment

i usually get an "America Love it or Leave it" from my disdain of Amerikan kultur. it is a term from an essay I read by Hunter S. Thompson I believe. AK is a nasty bloated deceitful avaricious shortsighted but somewhat crafty and amenable beast. Any culture must be able to show and tell its faults or they corrupt and destroy.

Wow deserved a response

oh the irony of it all.... hunter...my man, my brother.... we all do realize without American culture.... he never would have written all that he did?

boy am i eating crow............he just looking for people to meet. lol. know how guys have felt thru years now.

so I dont have to eat crowe? man wish i would have read this before dinner yesterday! Them things are nasty, not much meat in em either. specialy after my dogs fetch it and I got to almost shoot them to get it!!!:rolleyes:

Peace

FTW

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

I feel compelled to let you know my opinion on why you received little response. I will mention before I begin, that I am married and not looking for dates. As an "over 20 year old", average-looking woman, who does appreciate fun and the company of friends, I have some advice for your future endeavors with trying to find a date.

1) Have your stories straight before approaching potential candidates. Making up your mind about whether your wife passed away 2 years ago or whether you had been dating the same woman for 8 years (up until April) would be my first move. Most woman do not like being misled from the get go and misrepresentations will make them distrustful and "unavailable"!

2) When you are not getting exactly what you hoped for, attempting to insult and catergorize all women over 20, not to mention using deragatory language, will only further discourage any semi-sane ladies from responding. Although you were only looking for someone to keep them from being lonely and have some fun with, women are going to be leary of even spending one evening with a controlling, hot tempered, insulting man that she dosen't even know.

Some of us "over 20 mmj friendly" women still know how to have fun, we just choose to do it with people that are going to treat us with the respect we deserve! (I am speaking generally here not sexually) I think most women would agree that respect is a HUGE factor whether they are just seeking a casual date or a life partner. Perhaps you were speaking in anger, but your post indicates very little, if any respect.

Perhaps that is just the opinion of an average, married, semi-educated, semi-sane woman......but I could bet it gets you ALOT farther than your above posts. (and the "somewhat similar post", authored by you, in this "Singles section", that was referenced above ).

Archived