Can I Grow 6 And Cg Grow 6?

upnorthbudman

:rolleyes:

it says right here in section 4

Sec. 4. (a) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount.

(b) A primary caregiver who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for assisting a qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process with the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the primary caregiver possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed:

(1) 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana for each qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process; and

(2) for each registered qualifying patient who has specified that the primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility; and

(3) any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots.

so

where's the question again?

oh

sorry i almost forgot..

just so theres no confusion...

© "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

and a "plant" can't be a "plant" unless it's alive otherwise it is roots, stalk, or other. you can not be in posetion of the plant without it currently growing, and you can not grow the plant without being in possetion of it.

anything other than this is only found in the AD portion of the law, and should be used at your own risk. cases are in courts now to test the viability of all other scenarios.

and you could wake up tomorrow with a decision for or against whatever your position may be.

so asses your own personal level of risk acceptance and walk a path that suits your level of comfort

good luck

we all need it

peace

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your right, im soooo sorry, i see now that your here to fight, have a nice day

You can be a patient that possesses your own plants and still have a caregiver!

Well DOOOD! If you read the op's question you can clearly deduct that hes is not planning to be anyones care taker other wise he wouldn't have a caretaker, and he wouldn't be asking this question.

@ all of you, sitting here fighting and quoting stuff you find online is not gonna accomplish anything, this is a stupid thread to begin with either you have a cg or you dont that simple, and if you are having a hard time even cloning you should not be a cg or growing for anyone as you will just screw them over.

It is more or less up to the cg if you can go in their grow room and may or may not be legal but sitting here fighting is just childish, also glacier if you actually READ the op question he does ask if patient can grow six and cg grow six, grow up and go troll somewhere else or stop and be productive.

I disagree!

The OP question is about growing, not possessing.

so the answer is yes!

[ I am patient that possesses my own plants. my caregiver comes to my house every other day to assist me in growing my plants. i have six that i am learning to grow with, my caregiver tends the other six so i have an uninterrupted supply of medication.]

Feel free to explain the unlawful nature of this example.

the fact is you cant. as long as the plants follow the card (possession) there is nothing in the law that prevents this.

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

We have the winner!

2 pages and 34 replies to get the best answer!

:goodjob:

But that's only my opinion.

Don't come back and act like you are a victim you were stirring just as much crap up as the other guy just let it go and grow up already

Ma Ma Ma Read the Whole thread for' you point fingers! I made a joke. like you said its a stupid thread.

Where the heck is the OP in all this? probably never been back.

that's the real TROLL.

Those of you who fought with me... nap a bit more, and get a sense Of humor. this is not a serious question and should be a grate place to joke around. lets not take ourselves so seriously and let our egos' get in the way of our sense of humor.

Two pages...? mods should have locked this Question after the second reply.

:watching: Let's get back to talkin about the question asked and not each other, thank-you kindly.

this was 3 days ago and nobody seemed to have listened.

every one of you (i think) that have posted since the above quote has already said their piece to the original poster and are now just popping off at the mouth.

im not being the dick here......... i am enforcing what another mod has asked. please guys.... we aren't trying to be mommy and daddy, but we seriously do ask that you listen when we ask things of the members.... especially something so simple.

--------------------

we actually have a thread that is titled "off topic" and we used to move all off topic posts there........ and then listen to people complain why their crap was deleted.... and then we proved to them that it really wasnt deleted.... it was just moved to a CRAP folder that nobody bothered to look at.

that takes a lot of valuable time from the mods.... it it seriously that much easier for you guys to just LISTEN when we ask something of you. i aint asking for your fuggin paycheck.... im asking you to get back on topic or move on.... and if you have a problem with that, you can find another site. its real real simple..... so lets keep it that way.

i am NOT calling any one specific person out.... all i know is that there has continued to be bickering after a mod asked you to get on topic or move on.

as the site grows this bullrap becomes more and more prevalent and it's really not so cool.

we volunteer a lot of time keeping this site running.... if we ask something small like this...... DO IT.

Can I grow 6 plants and my care giver grow the other 6?

why? really. why play the game to that extent?

the "real" purpose of a caregiver is to grow for you if you are not able for physical/location reasons or to aid in administering meds if you cannot by yourself.

if you are physically able to grow 6 plants and have the room for 6 plants, you have the room for 12.

you can make a real fine 12 plant perpetual grow inside a 5x5 tent if you needed. if you do not have a 5x5 space in your possession to grow, you need a caregiver.

no need to roll the dice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW......... seriously guys??

this person asked the question on CHRISTMAS DAY.............. over a month ago..... and he/she has not responded/checked back in yet..... but you have kept this going???

check his profile............ he hasnt even logged in since christmas and has not read a word of this............. come on people.

why??

dont you have better things to do with your lives? help others....... really.... spend this time helping others.

if the OP was seriously that interested, he/she would have been back to make a post by now....

wow..............

really.

really?????

i think it is time to let this one die..........

LET US let this one die....... if the OP doesnt care, why do you?

-------------------------

anybody who feels the need to address me about my posts may do so via pm...... really.... no reason to move this thread forward at all....... and addressing me here would be off topic.

So if I have my facility locked and I leave and my room catches fire noone else can have access or be able to go in there.

Legally and technically the answer is NO, no one else can access the grow room except those authorized to possess plants.

As for emergency situations Google "necessity defense." Obviously there are times when it may be better to actually violate the law rather than obey the law. For example, if your wife is in labor, nobody is going to give you a ticket for driving to fast- even though it is STILL illegal to drive over the speed limit.

If your grow room catches on fire of course your spouse can kick down the door and put it out. It says "enclosed, locked facility" not impregnable steel door with infrared cameras.

However, growing at YOUR house when YOU do not have the card "Authorized to Possess Plants" is a VERY bad idea (IMHO). It would be MUCH, MUCH safer to just have help come over since the timing would have to be pretty bad to get busted. This means you should grow your own plants and perhaps pay somebody to come over and help rather than have a CG grow at your house. :sword:

to tell you the truth im so sick of everyone tryn to inturpt the darn law. its pretty simple and easy. you either grow or your caregiver does. no u cant grow 6 and neither can he. so u want your cake and eat it too. jeez. i suppose your next question will be. hey i have 10 lbs what do i do? get real dude. want my advice? dont grow, and dont have a caregiver. go move to a deserted island where u can MAKE YOUR OWN law. and then u can figure out what to do from there. jeeezzz......ugh. i think that law is pretty clear on how it is wrote. i dont understand how everyone wants to put there 2 cents in and make it complicated. u can have 12 plants per patient. well what if they dont have roots. do u think leeo will care, when your tryn to explain yourself? no there job is one thing, f u ck you over that it!!!

Nowhere in the law does it say You cant split them up I believe MDCH over stepped thier bounds by limiting application form to one or the other.Just my opinion. also I am a patient who possesses his own plants and I have a caregiver why because she knows where to get good meds for when I'm out plus she rubs my feet.What happens if You want to go on vacation? Is all growing supposed to stop?I suggest a bigger hat size.lol

What happens if You want to go on vacation? Is all growing supposed to stop?I suggest a bigger hat size.lol

you go on vacation. see ya in 3 days.

once again.... i asked 2 real simple things.... get back on topic and direct all comments to me in a pm. everyone else can listen/comprehend/understand/follow along..... not you...

its not about thick skin or hurt feelings or a bad day..... its about a small group of people trying to maintain a professional and clean and helpful site..... you are dirty and refuse to help maintain a clean and professional site.

wearing a bigger hat has something to do with me growing 6 and my caregiver growing 6?? wow.... some education you received.

until the OP comes back and clarifies, as i tried to convey earlier in teh thread, the question is about growing, not possessing. you can be responsible for 6 of the plants if your cg is teaching you how to grow, mentoring you, instructing you in the process so that you may become self sufficient and not have to rely on a cg.

". its about a small group of people trying to maintain a professional and clean and helpful site...." :thumbsu::goodjob::thumbsu:

Being the noob I so obviously am, I want to say that the thread had interest to me by its title; delving through these three pages has left me to wonder ...

how much will I let Gray areas direct my path -- legal issues are of prudent concern to all. This thread may be caught in the cross-hairs of legal issues v. activism...

Archived