Only The Best Will Do

Dont you get some kind of directions with it? would this be good for chronic pain in my lower back?

Thanks B.H

Peace

FTW

Jim

From what I have seen the lower grade hemp oil made from leaf is affective in pain management and other symptoms but if you have an aggressive form of cancer and are fighting for a cure what would you want your hemp oil made from leaf or bud

phaquetoo is that Pic realy you?

yep, and the one of mahamad I had up is a tattoo i have on my calf! I got one of me clean cut also! but this is usualy what I look like! Lookiing like that, I wouldnt want to represent our community, when Im cleaned up I could! (but dont beleive I can, Its all I can do to ge to town 1 or 2 times a week)

I am bald up top so I shave my whole head, have been for over 20yrs!

Budd habit, I was just wondering, becuase i have lower back pain, and was inquiring if it would help for chronic back pain and not make me frickin silly!

I have this mm now that should only be done at nite, I fall asleep while vapin in the middle of the day! woo hoo! I have better for day time meds, but like the Phaq it take a nap thing once in a while, I got my chores done and I been taken care of my lady, my turn lol! ( i forgot she was home this morn, gotta go and spoon her) :bighug:

Peace

FTW

Jim

From what I have seen the lower grade hemp oil made from leaf is affective in pain management and other symptoms but if you have an aggressive form of cancer and are fighting for a cure what would you want your hemp oil made from leaf or bud

i don't no witch one but IMO you make the best Oil i can testify to that

yep, and the one of mahamad I had up is a tattoo i have on my calf! I got one of me clean cut also! but this is usualy what I look like! Lookiing like that, I wouldnt want to represent our community, when Im cleaned up I could! (but dont beleive I can, Its all I can do to ge to town 1 or 2 times a week)

I am bald up top so I shave my whole head, have been for over 20yrs!

Budd habit, I was just wondering, becuase i have lower back pain, and was inquiring if it would help for chronic back pain and not make me frickin silly!

I have this mm now that should only be done at nite, I fall asleep while vapin in the middle of the day! woo hoo! I have better for day time meds, but like the Phaq it take a nap thing once in a while, I got my chores done and I been taken care of my lady, my turn lol! ( i forgot she was home this morn, gotta go and spoon her) :bighug:

Peace

FTW

Jim

I have found out that hemp oil made from leaf is effective for restless leg symptoms and other pains plus helps with sleep but for a person fighting cancer I believe only the bud will do and here is video link as how to make it

Is hemp oil different than a tincture? I got some stuff from a dispensary and it was really thick and it said apply 3-5 drops under your tongue. It actually took about 2 droppers full to help at all with anything. It was made my medicine women,, I just hope that isn't what to expect LOL

Is hemp oil different than a tincture? I got some stuff from a dispensary and it was really thick and it said apply 3-5 drops under your tongue. It actually took about 2 droppers full to help at all with anything. It was made my medicine women,, I just hope that isn't what to expect LOL

Properly made tinctures and simpson oil should be much stronger than that- if you were to eat 2 droppers full of my simpson oil you'd be plastered....

I've always wanted to try Rick Simpson Oil

to find out its Medical Effects on me ...

Mainly w/ the hopes that it would help me sleep better ?

A Very Good Friend gave me some to try :bighug:

I've been sharing it w/ ALL My Friends that are in Need ...

W/ the Hopes that it would help them w/ their pain ...

The first night i tried it , i took 3 drops around 11 pm , and did'nt notice

anything by Midnight , so i took 2 more drops ....

Not a Good ideal , When i woke up at 7 am i felt kinda dizzy ?

Like i was Stoned ... w/ blurred vison ... But i was Not in any Pain ... :thumbsu:

It seem to work very well as a sleeping aid and to relieve my Pain

So that i do not have to use any pain pills the next day ...

Im still Testing it w/ other to get their Imput on how it helps them ...

Archived