Mite-Rid -- Thanks Tarzan!

Grow Thread

i was going to wait 7-10 days after receiving the product to make a stance on it........ but i don't think there is a need to wait.

as we all know, spider mites are darwinistic creatures that evolve quickly and adapt to your repellent methods.

i have had mite outbreaks in the past and wished to try out the mite-rid, but i never did because of its scarcity and my reluctance to give my $ and shipping info to yet another hydro store................

long story short, i have a few mites in a couple small rooms. neglect due to injury, but thats no matter............. i fuggin have mites and thats all that i care about.

well, tarzan is a distributor of mite-rid and for the first time i felt i had a trusted way to go about obtaining some.... and i did..... and so far im so pleased.

as i said i had EVERY intention on waiting another 7-10 days before making this thread ............... but ................... read this:

gallery_13801_182_187743.jpg

gallery_13801_182_154205.jpg

gallery_13801_182_173535.jpg

couple things here.... it gets sucked up into the plant and it last a long time.

once again..... i was gonna wait to make this post................... but i got the mite-rid in the mail early this morning........

and being the impatient person i am i raised my lamps to the ceiling and soaked the hell out of my infected plants.

let that roll/dry for a bit and then turned on my fans and lowered my lights back down............

just went in a few minutes before lights out and it seems as though many of the mites have already come down off my plants and are congregating on my black bucket lids....... making for an easy kill with rubbing alcohol and water....

this mite-rid thing is gonna be fun............ and the 45ml bottle is small, but its enough to make 4.5 gallons of spray and thats enough to treat a MOUNTAIN of plants twice.

thanks tarzan............... and i seriously encourage you all to contact him for a bottle of this stuff.

i will continue to update in this thread over the next week and the next application, but i already know this is working.

Thanks for the info.

No need to explain your mite problem, If you've had them, you 99.9% probably still do. If you haven't, you WILL have them.

It's good to hear another great report on this product. I have hesitated in purchasing it yet as it seems to be pretty much the same as AzaMax's ingredients, but with all the good reports I'm seeing I will have to quit hesitating and finally jump on the bandwagon and give it a try. It is supposed to be a great preventative too, so it would be worth the money just for that aspect of the product.

Thanks for the info.

No need to explain your mite problem, If you've had them, you 99.9% probably still do. If you haven't, you WILL have them.

It's good to hear another great report on this product. I have hesitated in purchasing it yet as it seems to be pretty much the same as AzaMax's ingredients, but with all the good reports I'm seeing I will have to quit hesitating and finally jump on the bandwagon and give it a try. It is supposed to be a great preventative too, so it would be worth the money just for that aspect of the product.

azamax is a staple in my rooms, and i love it.....but there is a need to switch up every now and then.... as i know you know..............

my first time using this and so far im glad i had the chance :)

I have been using it for a while and it is the only stuff I have used that knocks them out and keeps them gone. I just let my buddy have my last bottle and it worked like magic for him to. I will have to contact Tarzan my buddy wants another bottle and offered to replace mine. Don`t worry about the problems BG every grower will eventually get pests. I get a kick out of how people freak out over it, I mean it sucks but thats how life goes learn from your mistakes. Peace, Afi

One big concern is the plant taking in the chemicals.

Now you are ingesting them.

Just my thoughts and with everyone yelling about hot shots i dont use those either

Mite-Rid uses a unique formula of botanical oils, including neem, garlic,

eucalyptus plus surfactants to provide a protective barrier against

many leaf eating pests, and most effectively, the Spider Mite.

The main active ingredient, neem oil, contains a limonoid called

azadirachtin which has steroids (campesterol, beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol)

which interrupt the normal hormonal balance of mites, suppressing its reproductive cycle.

The neem oil used in Mite-Rid is cold pressed,

as only oil of this quality will contain these steroids.

Mite-Rid is fully bio-degradable and is not toxic to animals and

under normal use will not affect the plant's metabolism.

Mite-Rid uses a unique formula of botanical oils, including neem, garlic,

eucalyptus plus surfactants to provide a protective barrier against

many leaf eating pests, and most effectively, the Spider Mite.

The main active ingredient, neem oil, contains a limonoid called

azadirachtin which has steroids (campesterol, beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol)

which interrupt the normal hormonal balance of mites, suppressing its reproductive cycle.

The neem oil used in Mite-Rid is cold pressed,

as only oil of this quality will contain these steroids.

Mite-Rid is fully bio-degradable and is not toxic to animals and

under normal use will not affect the plant's metabolism.

How do I order some from you. I would rather support Mi. any time possible especially such a helpful and compassionate person such as your self. Peace, Afi

How do I order some from you. I would rather support Mi. any time possible especially such a helpful and compassionate person such as your self. Peace, Afi

Me too Tarzan, Have been using Fruit Tree spray and Hot Shotz Pest Strips......slacked for a couple of days on the fruit tree spray and now I see them again. I want to stop using the pest strips and want to get RID of the MITES.

Thanks Tarzan,

Wildman

Thanks Tarzan for turning the community onto this weapon that fights our third biggest enemy after Rick Jones and Shutte. Maybe you could find us a NaziRid solution and we'd be rid of all our pest. Thanks Tarzan for helping to lead the community! Joe

Your Ears musta been ringing Blueberry ....

I just got off the phone talking about you ....

All Good of Course .... Did you get your Package Today ?

I'm hoping that Elgin Pain Relief Gel helps You and Momma ...

Yes ... I just Love that Mite-Rid ...

It took three treatments because i had webbing badly ,

But it Worked and i treat them every month faithfully so those

Dang Things never come back ... :thumbsu:

Just a little Insurance Policy ....

Blueberry ... Its going to take the whole community working together

to fight those that want to harm us .... I'm trying all i can up here

to Unite All these Compassion Clubs , But its Not Easy ....

I use Mite Rid, it works Very well. Have never had to repeat treatment yet for same invaders. Was lucky to find it near by.

Good to hear Tarzan has seen the value in this and makes it available.

Thanks Tarzan!!! Your group is on my list..............................To visit! :goodjob:

This stuff is the real deal. I have been doing the indoor gardening thing for quite a few years now, and have tried ALL of the treatments out there to get rid of spider mites.

This past summer the spider mites came back at me in a big way. After reading a thread about Mite Rid I figured I had nothing to lose and gave it a try. I ordered it off the website and it took them about 14 business days to get it to me. After getting over being pissed off about how long it took to get here I gave this stuff a try. I WAS COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY BY THE RESULTS. I had a bad infestation in one of my rooms after coming home from Key West for a couple weeks, I mean bad, webs, damage the whole nine yards, the f*ckers even bundled up the tops of my plants. After 2 treatments and 2 weeks later I was astonished. I had ZERO spider mites. I searched every leaf top and bottom, every nook and cranny, and the mites and eggs were completly gone.

Mite Rid should be in every gardeners collection of products. Even if you dont have mites, it doesnt hurt to be prepared in case the borg rears its ugly head. Now I just dip my clones before and after propagation and transplant, and treat my veg room once a month or so... No Mites!

After reading in a post that Tarzan was a distributor I hit him up for my order this time. I paid on sunday night, he shipped them monday morning, and my package arrived tuesday afternoon. If anybody out there is looking for something that REALLY WORKS to get rid of mites...you need to get ahold of Tarzan! Shipping is super fast, very helpful and knowledgeable, and a hell of a nice guy...Thanks Again Tarzan!

Here's one more gardener who loves Mite-Rid.

I should say, though, that I didn't get 100% success with my treatment. I may not have soaked the plants completely enough. I see that Tarzan wrote up his own directions here, and I think he's making a good recommendation to 'heavily saturate the entire plant'. I think failure to do that may have been my mistake.

good point boroboro.

this really is different than many other mite applications. i really think that more is better here, and there isnt really that much need to concentrate on the undersides of the leaves.

i did sray the undersides real quick, but i have a sprayer to do the trick easily........ i concentrated more on the tops of the plants and the main stems.

being in hydo and learning that this chemical also works as an additive directly to the rez i really went nuts on the main stems. i had MUCH runoff down through the clay pebbles for sure. no problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for those of you looking to order..........................

it's basically either 24.99 or 29.99 anywhere you look on the net........ and then you will have to pay for shipping from bora bora.

i sent tarzan a money order for $40 and the address to ship the mite-rid to. he can use the extra few bucks for his up-north compassion club.

thanks again tarzan.

I have never used this stuff, but Kudo's for not only coming up with a product but also a firm ratio and application info. I have had to tell people over the phone how to use neem oil, and its hard to describe the mixture since I have been doing it by eye for so long.

I mite (lol...I kill me sometimes) have to pick some up for the "just in case" situations that always seem to pop up...

Just placed an order... Thank you Sir..!!

I've been using Organocide http://www.organiclabs.com/organic_labs_home_lawn_garden_organocide_product.htm and it's keeping things under control, but it's not eradicating the problem.. Systemic is what I need..

I'v got time, I soaked them really good with organocide this afternoon, so I should be good till next weeks spray..

• 3 weeks later...

This stuff works great, just DON'T use with HID lighting on. Follow Tarzan's instructions to the letter or you'll burn up your plants.

Thanks Guys ...

Yes it Does ... Thats why i send Instruction ... EASY ONES ...

and i think I've came across another Product that is Organic

and will KILL on Contact ...

I will keep you Post of my Samples comin soon ... :thumbsu:

I 'll be looking for Someone in SERIOUS TROUBLE ...

I'v got time, I soaked them really good with organocide this afternoon, so I should be good till next weeks spray..

Just sounds like good verse for some yet to be written song.

I've got time..........I soaked them reallyyyyy good......with some Oraganocide......This Afternoon.....So I should be good......Till next weeks spray.

Archived