Caregiver Needed

im a patient ive been on a search for a caregiver that will supply me with @ LEAST one free ounce a month and a very cheap SET price i dont think im asking for much.. i live in warren... please no shady business i medicate alot.. you wouldnt have to worry about getting rid of meds to other patients... please PM me or to ask for my number

I was going to let this go, because the last thing I want to do is rehash old debates, but from a caregiver's perspective, this chaps my a$$ . It is a rotten deal from a CG's perspective.

Essentially you are saying you want some one to provide you with 1 free ounce (I'm presuming you're looking for top shelf meds) and then the rest for "Very cheap." You also state that you'll be able to consume everything the CG can provide you with, so there won't be any overages. So I have to ask, what is in it for the CG? You want an experienced/capable grower to fill one of their patient slots, and all that entails (the costs, risks, time, space, etc.) for near cost . They won't even have overages to work with...

I understand that there are caregivers that overcharge and make unreasonable demands of patients, but I'd lay this square in the category of unreasonable patient expectations. :thumbsd:

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for, but short of someone brand new who wants to fill a patient slot to get started growing, I can't imagine anyone doing this.

No,, no don't tell me so. Another give me free crap thread.Look my friend it's not free even if ya grow yourself. Stop begg'in cuz ya think ya have some magic card. Ya got half the state laugh'in at ya. Now let me know this,,,,,, Did ya get that crap a$$ mexicy seed weed for free ????

Ok then,,, what the H makes ya think I'd spend MY money to grow ya FREE WEED.... Good god,,, enough of the free oz a month crap. Tell ya what,,, you pay my elec bill each month and I'll give ya a oz.. My bill is close to 500 a month.....

Yeah, yeah I know.... I wasn't gonna respond to this dumb crap but ,,,, hey.... FREE WHAT ?????

i feel you guys on the cheap price plus the free ounce... it doesn't work that way.... but i always have arguments with people over this... ever paitent should get a freebie a month OR cheap prices... one of the two... yeah they give you the rights to grow their crops.. and without them coming to you (caregiver) you would not have anything anyway... but you can't get both ends... if your getting a free ounce you should be donating a MINIMUM AMOUNT of 275 and oz imop... but i have seen some of the crap "CAREGIVERS" are producing and pawning off to paitents now... not only would i not pay 100$ an ounce for it... i wouldn't take it for free!!

cheedaboy i am 100% sure someone who doesn't know how to grow and knows nothing about being a caregiver will break you that deal for your rights.... just expect crap or nothing in return.

I second nocturnal reef and krustydj. cheddaboy, I expect to see you complaining within 5 months or so that your new caregiver is not performng up to your expectations, what should you do and how you've been had. Well things that are too good to be true, are. Free meds and cheap meds too? Too good to be true. Here's my proposal. I am under legal numbers and quantity. I'll deliver quality meds at $100 oz. unlimited if you escrow $50,000 cash in a trust account in an attorney's office of my choosing to pay my legal bill. Why? Today in MI a grower/caregiver can get popped, legit and at/under numbers or not, and spend a lot to clear the case. so, you agree and post the cash against the day I have to pay legal bills and I'll deliver you $100 great meds. I may never need $50,000 of excellent atty time (I hope) and if I don't you get your cash back. NO? Well look here dude I have to get a legal fund somehow, it is part of the risk of this business, and yes it is compassionate but the lawyer and the electric company do not have a box to check for a below cost rate cause I'm in the meds business. Economic models consider imputed risk (arrest, legal bills, fire, crop failure, dying in a gun battle when the cops raid the wrong grow, or a snitch gives me up to lessen competition and I lose all my plants and equipment and never get them back). So, as part of production cost, where do you plug in imputed risk in your free/$100 oz. meds?

More proof it is a business. Yesterday Administrator Blueberry announced at 4:03 pm from now on all advertising on MMMA(sell clones, seeds, meds, advertise grow space, find patients, replace patients, sell used equipment, etc.) must be paid. For a producer, all costs, hard or imputed, must be covered. What does your economic model for free and low cost look like?

That's why you won't get satisfactory performance out of the caregiver who promise free and cheap.

oh people who don't grow ... i should re-phrase that cause everyone can grow... people who do not know ho to grow true A grade smoke have no idea what time and costs it really takes... let alone basic setup fees for 12 plants if you are doing it properly and not stuffing 20 plants under a 1000watt!! i saw a caregivers setup that was growing 50 plants under one single 1000watt lamp.... IN FLOWER and all 50 were in a 4x4..... wholly crap .. his 50 plant flower only turned 7.5 ounces!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!! but that's the kind of crappy caregivers out there giving the cheap prices making people think its normal to ask for 200$ ounces and a free one per month...

I was going to let this go, because the last thing I want to do is rehash old debates, but from a caregiver's perspective, this chaps my a$$ . It is a rotten deal from a CG's perspective.

Essentially you are saying you want some one to provide you with 1 free ounce (I'm presuming you're looking for top shelf meds) and then the rest for "Very cheap." You also state that you'll be able to consume everything the CG can provide you with, so there won't be any overages. So I have to ask, what is in it for the CG? You want an experienced/capable grower to fill one of their patient slots, and all that entails (the costs, risks, time, space, etc.) for near cost . They won't even have overages to work with...

I understand that there are caregivers that overcharge and make unreasonable demands of patients, but I'd lay this square in the category of unreasonable patient expectations. :thumbsd:

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for, but short of someone brand new who wants to fill a patient slot to get started growing, I can't imagine anyone doing this.

I have to agree with ya on that! wow what a surprise eh? im one of them posts looking for free mm lol, didnt happen here, resorted to a friend and got him legal!

Yeah can I get a free oz per month while you're at it? I'll buy EVERYTHING else you grow for $100/oz ok?

Then I'll take it all around the corner to the local dispensary and off it for $250/oz. Sound good? You grow for me and get me maybe 10 oz per month or more ok? Then I make a cool $1500 for a 1/2 mile drive to the dispensary.

You all KNOW this is what happens with these people who want free meds and supposedly need several more ounces every month at a cheap price.

even though my cg is a long time friend we came to an agreement, he wanted to give me a free zip a month and 125 for any extra that month for me! if I was to do a pt transfer with meds from my cg I would tell him it isnt for me and pay him 200 like he charges the dispense and other of his pt/pt transfers who are not hooked to him! I said id rather have the whole plant so I can trim and cure it myself, he is giving me 3 plants amonth, the other 9 plants provide him a good income from the despense and he only charges them 200

No,, no don't tell me so. Another give me free crap thread.Look my friend it's not free even if ya grow yourself. Stop begg'in cuz ya think ya have some magic card. Ya got half the state laugh'in at ya. Now let me know this,,,,,, Did ya get that crap a$$ mexicy seed weed for free ????

Ok then,,, what the H makes ya think I'd spend MY money to grow ya FREE WEED.... Good god,,, enough of the free oz a month crap. Tell ya what,,, you pay my elec bill each month and I'll give ya a oz.. My bill is close to 500 a month.....

Yeah, yeah I know.... I wasn't gonna respond to this dumb crap but ,,,, hey.... FREE WHAT ?????

lmao :goodjob: FREE THE WEED!

i feel you guys on the cheap price plus the free ounce... it doesn't work that way.... but i always have arguments with people over this... ever paitent should get a freebie a month OR cheap prices... one of the two... yeah they give you the rights to grow their crops.. and without them coming to you (caregiver) you would not have anything anyway... but you can't get both ends... if your getting a free ounce you should be donating a MINIMUM AMOUNT of 275 and oz imop... but i have seen some of the crap "CAREGIVERS" are producing and pawning off to paitents now... not only would i not pay 100$ an ounce for it... i wouldn't take it for free!!

cheedaboy i am 100% sure someone who doesn't know how to grow and knows nothing about being a caregiver will break you that deal for your rights.... just expect crap or nothing in return.

ok in ending im sure you will find a cg that will give you a zip a month, but you gonna have to pay for the rest! the way cheedaboy posted, im thinking im smelling bacon and no one is cooking me breakfast at this time

Peace

he is giving me 3 plants amonth, the other 9 plants provide him a good income from the despense and he only charges them 200

Phaquetoo - 3 plants a month, when the average MMJ plant takes about 2-2.5 months to grow when you include cloning and vegging it is 3+ months, that means he is getting only 1 plant a month from your card.

If he wants to do it for that, more power to you both. But we gotta be honest about who is getting what. I don't want people out there thinking if they get 3 plants a month, that means the CG gets 9 a month. It does not work that way. if he puts 4 plants into flower each month, it takes 3 months in flower, there is the 12 plants, and giving you 3 of the 4 he puts in, leaves 1. And that's only if he already has mother plants for cloning and doesn't need to use a plant slot for that as well.

He isn't getting 9 plants a month for himself off your card, unless he has some magic strain that only takes 1 month from clone to harvest.

On this topic however for PT's that want free medicine, just reverse what this guy is asking. instead of giving 1 free then selling cheap, sell the first 4 for the right price to pay off your bills and time, and then once he does that, you give him a free 1. Because growing 4 oz costs close to the same as growing 5 a month, so he buys 4 gets 1 free. I would consider that if a PT wanted it from me. But he has to buy first, get free after since just to get 1 oz I have bills that have to be paid and loads of time to put in.

Guest knucklehead bob

You guys are a bunch a retarded morons I'm done with you negative pea brains

Well I wasnt excepting to pay a hundred dollars I know the cost and care goes with the grow I don't need any smartazz replying to my post

With all the class that you've got , and all that you know , why don't you have your own grow ?

If your meds are free, who pays to pick up the slack? One of three things will happen -

a. The CG works for free (not gonna happen)

b. The CG charges more than would otherwise be necessary to his other patients (who are you to expect some other patient to pay more so you can pay less?)

c. The CG sells to a dispensary so patients can pay even more; or

d. The CG sells to the black market.

Which of these outcomes do you think your new CG should fall into?

If your meds are free, who pays to pick up the slack? One of three things will happen -

a. The CG works for free (not gonna happen)

b. The CG charges more than would otherwise be necessary to his other patients (who are you to expect some other patient to pay more so you can pay less?)

c. The CG sells to a dispensary so patients can pay even more; or

d. The CG sells to the black market.

Which of these outcomes do you think your new CG should fall into?

Well, C and D aren't really options. As the OP so eloquently stated, he medicates "a lot" so there won't be any extra medicine to move anywhere.

Archived