G13 Labs Blueberry Gum And Dna Genetics La Confidential

we grow la woman hydro... fast and strong veg.... it responded best in soil but did just as well in hydro... the production rate was normal but the quality was A grade. it tends to stretch and responds well to topping... i liked the strain we have kept it now for a year.

Hey Paul, I'm doing the blueberry gum myself. I got this as a freebie with one of my orders from attitude. Although I haven't flowered her yet I am getting closer. Here are some pics of her on her way to the flower room in about 2 weeks. She does grow nice and tight but getting clones from her wasn't easy. They took a bit to root up. Started germinating my seeds in Nov. Enjoy the pics and good luck with yours. I'll give ya an update after she goes into flower. I use promix as my base and fox farm nutes.

pb090145.jpg The start of her Nov. 11, 2010

blueberrygum001.jpg Today's pic to show you progress

blueberrygum003.jpgMomma and her Babies.

Hey Paul, I'm doing the blueberry gum myself. I got this as a freebie with one of my orders from attitude. Although I haven't flowered her yet I am getting closer. Here are some pics of her on her way to the flower room in about 2 weeks. She does grow nice and tight but getting clones from her wasn't easy. They took a bit to root up. Started germinating my seeds in Nov. Enjoy the pics and good luck with yours. I'll give ya an update after she goes into flower. I use promix as my base and fox farm nutes.

Hey ProPlayer. :thumbsu:

Nice to see some pics from your garden. I'll keep my eyes on this thread since you are going to share. Keep those pics coming bro!

Hey ProPlayer. :thumbsu:

Nice to see some pics from your garden. I'll keep my eyes on this thread since you are going to share. Keep those pics coming bro!

Hey Tricloud, Sup Bro!! Thanks man. Those two lovely ladies I got from you are doing very nice. Both going strong. I always appreciate the genetics that you put out. Can't say enough about them. Later on I'll post some of the pics of the cuts. Believe it or not I just got the cuts into the cloner the other day and all are looking very good.

PS. I got the space crush and cindys crush back into the rotation. Two very very tasty strains.

heheh ProPlayer.

I love sharing my genetics with you bro. Always see a prime example of the specimens you grow out. You have turned me on to a lot of good stuff too by the way. The Sour Strawberry Diesel is amazing. I just put some SSD's into the flower room and started some new SSD cuts. She's has a permanent place in my rotation now.

Archived