Marijuana Shirt Ideas

Just photoshop their faces in. Or not...curlyforpresident.jpgstooges.gifthe-three-stooges-football.jpgthree_stooges.jpgthree-stooges-400.jpgthree_stooges.jpgthreestooges-a-team.pngcurly-thumb.jpg

Love the pics Bisharoo ;) always loved the stooges lol... however i wish there was a way i could find someone to make this shirt for me.. like i said i cant find anyone up in my area that is willing to give me an answer to my request which id be more then happy to pay for.. oh well.. but the stooges love would be the pictures of Gov snyder, att gen shutte and sen jones.. ie the three stooges... lmao... anyways... peace and love thanks for the idea...

Love the pics Bisharoo ;) always loved the stooges lol... however i wish there was a way i could find someone to make this shirt for me.. like i said i cant find anyone up in my area that is willing to give me an answer to my request which id be more then happy to pay for.. oh well.. but the stooges love would be the pictures of Gov snyder, att gen shutte and sen jones.. ie the three stooges... lmao... anyways... peace and love thanks for the idea...

you can print your own "iron-on" tee shirt with special paper from Staples.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

There should be some one in your area that does shirts, if smokey isn't able to.

It may well be worth the cost of the shirt to have the msg seen. Contempt is

better than not having the jury know you're a patient, jmho.

Just think if all the persons having to go to court and the judge is denying mentioning medical...

dang.

if i were you, i'd wear a button up shirt and tie to your hearing, not a t-shirt. but, it's your hearing :)

"why do they call it dope, when the dopes are the only ones who don't know how it can help?"

How about scanning and enlarging (just enough) the ID then print onto either the paper that has the

sticky on the back so it could be worn like those name tags. Or print it onto the iron on paper

and iron it on your dress shirt, right over your heart.

To shiningheartwoman...

I don't sleep much as many of us so, I got messing with your idea.

I had no clue how to do it... I tried.

This is my 1st time ever attempting something like this and it

still needs finishing...

Drum roll please!

ssj.jpg

Thanks you guys for the idea... maybe someone can run with it that's more adept than I.

I would wear that T shirt shining heart.

Bish.. w/ out your a/v support ... I wouldn't have had a template (?)

to work with.

Thank you sweety...if i get someone to print one for me.. ill show it to you.. or like you said draw it up but my stick figures wont work well lmao ;) peace and love...

Just photoshop their faces in. Or not...curlyforpresident.jpgstooges.gifthe-three-stooges-football.jpgthree_stooges.jpgthree-stooges-400.jpgthree_stooges.jpgthreestooges-a-team.pngcurly-thumb.jpg

Good Morning Ten4!

Nice you came out of the woodwork :)

smokey was asking for ideas about t shirt designs.

shingingheart gave this idea...

Hey there i had an idea of what i wanted for my shrit for the rally but cant seem to find anyone willing to follow thru with my order i emailed the local screen printers here and never got responses back.. after talking with them and explaining my idea lol... times fast approaching but heres what I wanted to wear proudly to the march..

The Three Stooges

(picures of snyder, schute n jones) With following captions under each picture

Gov. Snydass ; Att Gen sh (it); Sen Jack (off) Jones

MICHIGAN’S FINEST!!!

On back:

RECALL GOV SNYDER

RECALL ATT. GEN. SCHUTTE

RECALL SEN. JONES

RECALL!!

But again so far my dream has not come to reality still hoping it will before then but we shall see lol :) again this was just my thought it hits not only those who are fighting for our cause but all the rest of us suffering the tyranny of those listed above!!! peace and love always!!!!

Bish reached in his magic cap and pulled out some visual stimulation...

And this is my attempt at something I've never tried b4.

The idea is there... if you can run with it... maybe we

could get it done in time to wear to the Rally 5/25

To shiningheartwoman...

still needs finishing...

Drum roll please!

ssj.jpg

Help is welcome!

this idea would be too expensive because it is a mix of a few of the ideas, but it meshes pretty well i think.

(Front): LEGAL -forgot who said it first

(Back): MEDICAL

(Back - near bum):

"why do they call it dope, when the dopes are the only ones who don't know how it can help?" - Phill78

oh and make it out of light green font on dark green T

To shiningheartwoman...

still needs finishing...

Drum roll please!

ssj.jpg

Imiubu This is a Fabulous idea! And well thought out.. I envisioned something different.. however this idea really steps it up a notch.. I can see myself wearing a shirt with that on it plus the words and names i wanted as well and viola itd rock.. However one question.. i realize that what you did took a bit of time which was awesome of you to do..and is a rough sketch however.. is there a way to make it where the white boxes wouldnt show? just the faces in place of the stooges originals? That would make it perfect in my opinion. Gosh this is a great idea lol :) wish i could see it all out in visual i can see it in my mind now.. :) maybe ill try something on my computer with it and go from there.. dont know if itll work tho dont have the right programs to do it right lmao.. peace and love and thanks soo much for the idea KUDOS you added a great creative flare :) (btw i must add I love the placeing of each face to the stooge it closely resembles lmao awesome! :):goodjob::thumbsu:

I have reading comprehension issues. But I am decent with photoshop etc.

Is there something that needs work in this thread? I would be happy to take a stab. Let me know please.

Thanks

Hello!!!! Yes please feel free to help if you wish too! :) Originally I had seen it differently - you read the words Imiubu said in his posting? well Take those words of mine and have the 3 seperate pictures in a row across the front with the title large, centered and above them "The Three Stooges" (then the pics) Under each pic would be my improvised version of their names then under all of that and centered in large lettering (as with title) would be "Michigan's Finest" - Then on the back in large letters would be RECALL SNYDER RECALL SCHUTTE RECALL JONES.. my personal preferance for color was black tee. white lettering with pics. ( i will enclose the pics i had with my original idea which i was trying to get together even before i knew of this t shirt event going on. from the moment i first thought of the idea i wanted to wear it to the rally but have been having a hard time finding a screen printing shop locally willing to help make my idea real.) annyhooo...

Then Imiubu suggested this idea using Bish's visual.. I really do like this idea.. I think its very creative and adds just the right touch to the whole "theme" of the shirt coupled with the message of letterings and VIOLA!! I wish i could see this made real.. Hell, it doesnt matter if this wins or not.. If i could find someone to make this shirt real Id be willing to buy one or order one in my size etc.. Still going to go into the local screen printing shop here in a couple days - done with the email game - and Im going in face to face and talk to them about making my idea real.. but id only be making one.. I cant afford to buy mulitples.. just the same..

if you can work with getting their faces inset more into the stooges photos without the white etc.. that would be awesome... thanks again this is becoming a team effort and this makes me HAPPY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Peace and love to all!!!! :thumbsu::goodjob:

SEN JACK(OFF) JONES

SenatorJackoffJones.jpg

GOV SNYD(A$$)

GovSnydass.jpg

ATT GEN SH*T

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/arianmelodysmom1/AttorneyGeneralBillShit.jpg

Hello!!!! Yes please feel free to help if you wish too! :) Originally I had seen it differently - you read the words Imiubu said in his posting? well Take those words of mine and have the 3 seperate pictures in a row across the front with the title large, centered and above them "The Three Stooges" (then the pics) Under each pic would be my improvised version of their names then under all of that and centered in large lettering (as with title) would be "Michigan's Finest" - Then on the back in large letters would be RECALL SNYDER RECALL SCHUTTE RECALL JONES.. my personal preferance for color was black tee. white lettering with pics. ( i will enclose the pics i had with my original idea which i was trying to get together even before i knew of this t shirt event going on. from the moment i first thought of the idea i wanted to wear it to the rally but have been having a hard time finding a screen printing shop locally willing to help make my idea real.) annyhooo...

Then Imiubu suggested this idea using Bish's visual.. I really do like this idea.. I think its very creative and adds just the right touch to the whole "theme" of the shirt coupled with the message of letterings and VIOLA!! I wish i could see this made real.. Hell, it doesnt matter if this wins or not.. If i could find someone to make this shirt real Id be willing to buy one or order one in my size etc.. Still going to go into the local screen printing shop here in a couple days - done with the email game - and Im going in face to face and talk to them about making my idea real.. but id only be making one.. I cant afford to buy mulitples.. just the same..

if you can work with getting their faces inset more into the stooges photos without the white etc.. that would be awesome... thanks again this is becoming a team effort and this makes me HAPPY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Peace and love to all!!!! :thumbsu::goodjob:

SEN JACK(OFF) JONES

SenatorJackoffJones.jpg

GOV SNYD(A$$)

GovSnydass.jpg

ATT GEN SH*T

http://i231.photobuc...ralBillShit.jpg

Have you tried printing your own? I believe you can get iron on at a local big store (no names) that you can use on your pc printer and iron them on to your t-shirt!

Just a thought

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s im gonna make one when its done but i want to be curly,,,yuk yuk yuk,,,,woop woop woop!

never messed with photoshop,lol but that looks like it would work. pictured schuette and snyders faces too funny,lol

A picture like that I think would be the CMYK way and I am still way to green to try that. Right now I am just learning the ropes as a I go. I do plan on trying that way out soon.

Snyder Jones and Schuette photo-shopped onto the golfing pose picture! Its all poli's do any way is thinking they swing a big club but in reality they just play with their little balls.

Ed

**Update went into and spoke with the screen printing shop I was corrosponding with about my Shirt idea.. they wont do a single shirt (cant find one that does) and cheapest i found for 12 basic tees with my idea on it they want 12bucks a shirt $124 for 12 shirts... soo there goes my idea.. I cant afford it.. Well I guess a regular shirt will do just fine at the rally.... peace and love all... :)

Imiubu This is a Fabulous idea! And well thought out.. I envisioned something different.. however this idea really steps it up a notch.. I can see myself wearing a shirt with that on it plus the words and names i wanted as well and viola itd rock.. However one question.. i realize that what you did took a bit of time which was awesome of you to do..and is a rough sketch however.. is there a way to make it where the white boxes wouldnt show? just the faces in place of the stooges originals? That would make it perfect in my opinion. Gosh this is a great idea lol :) wish i could see it all out in visual i can see it in my mind now.. :) maybe ill try something on my computer with it and go from there.. dont know if itll work tho dont have the right programs to do it right lmao.. peace and love and thanks soo much for the idea KUDOS you added a great creative flare :) (btw i must add I love the placeing of each face to the stooge it closely resembles lmao awesome! :):goodjob::thumbsu:

I went on the internet and captured pix that I thought might be about the right size, uploaded them to photobucket. Uploaded the Stooges.

edited all the pix, then overlaid them. I got that far then needed to hit the hay.

I know this wasn't what you envisioned. I was just trying something new... thought it might get a laugh... or maybe it could come to fruitation

by some clever community member.

I really like your idea. Too bad you couldn't get them to do it. If they would print one for you to post... they could bolster their business.

I call them by different names :D

Snyder Jones and Schuette photo-shopped onto the golfing pose picture! Its all poli's do any way is thinking they swing a big club but in reality they just play with their little balls.

Ed

It was between the hayseeds and the golfers. The coin toss made my choice.

I went on the internet and captured pix that I thought might be about the right size, uploaded them to photobucket. Uploaded the Stooges.

edited all the pix, then overlaid them. I got that far then needed to hit the hay.

I know this wasn't what you envisioned. I was just trying something new... thought it might get a laugh... or maybe it could come to fruitation

by some clever community member.

I really like your idea. Too bad you couldn't get them to do it. If they would print one for you to post... they could bolster their business.

I call them by different names :D

I agree with you sweety i wish they could as well... oh well lol.. but like i said thank you i LOVE your idea.. it sure did make me smile :) great thinking... peace and love always!!! :thumbsu::goodjob:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived