Marijuana Shirt Ideas

I'm just starting a screen printing company outta our house and I am looking for some marijuana related shirt ideas to take down to hash bash this year.

looking for 6 new ideas. Anything from hemp-legalization-medical. we use your idea, I'll send you a free shirt with your idea on it!

plan on buying 500 shirts 1/3 black 1/3 white and 1/3 grey.

was thinking about making a few hoodies that say LEGAL in green along with one of my 6 being that for the tshirts.

I hope to have a web site this summer and am going to try and have one shirt that the money from will go to MMMA and one that will go to NORML would also like to do one for LEAP.

hope this post is ok with the mod's. not selling anything, yet anyways just asking for ideas.

Smokey, are you capable of doing a picture of a patient?

She's more than willing to show the face of one who benefits from medical marijuana.

Wanda is a paraplegic who has abandoned prescribed narcotics for her neuralgia. She is a face, and a force to be reckoned with.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I get shirts for around $3, hemp is $10-12 depending on how many ya buy.

I hope to be making a web site this summer once I build up a little. I do hope to have some hemp shirts though.

If anyone knows a cheaper hemp wholesaler let me know :)

The hash bash thing is a no go :( turns out they have special people that sell that down there so I cant!

• 3 weeks later...

I hope to be making a web site this summer once I build up a little. I do hope to have some hemp shirts though.

The hash bash thing is a no go :( turns out they have special people that sell that down there so I cant!

Hey there i had an idea of what i wanted for my shrit for the rally but cant seem to find anyone willing to follow thru with my order i emailed the local screen printers here and never got responses back.. after talking with them and explaining my idea lol... times fast approaching but heres what I wanted to wear proudly to the march..

The Three Stooges

(picures of snyder, schute n jones) With following captions under each picture

Gov. Snydass ; Att Gen sh (it); Sen Jack (off) Jones

MICHIGAN’S FINEST!!!

On back:

RECALL GOV SNYDER

RECALL ATT. GEN. SCHUTTE

RECALL SEN. JONES

RECALL!!

But again so far my dream has not come to reality still hoping it will before then but we shall see lol :) again this was just my thought it hits not only those who are fighting for our cause but all the rest of us suffering the tyranny of those listed above!!! peace and love always!!!!

I'm just getting into the screenprint buiz so my designing aint the best. I dont know if I will be able to do the stooges (i do like it though)

If you can find someone who can make it or draw it I should be able to make it a shirt.

blueberry, I will pm you right away

Thank you sweety...if i get someone to print one for me.. ill show it to you.. or like you said draw it up but my stick figures wont work well lmao ;) peace and love...

This could be a good way to help set up a fund to help them guys.

Could do 100 shirts for around $300-$350 and sell them for $10-$15-$20 and make $1,000 to$2,000 for them.

I've been laid off for over a year,just starting this buisness outta my house otherwise I would donate the shirts.If there is someone that wants to put up the $ and sell them let me know I would be glad to help out. I'm in the UP so it would have to be shipped but I do know people that go that way offten that could drop them off or meet someone to drop them off.

Any other groups that want shirts made up let me know, I will try and pass along the same deal ( .50 off the regular prices per shirt) This is only for groups/org's (non-profit type thing). buisness pay full price

Just photoshop their faces in. Or not...curlyforpresident.jpgstooges.gifthe-three-stooges-football.jpgthree_stooges.jpgthree-stooges-400.jpgthree_stooges.jpgthreestooges-a-team.pngcurly-thumb.jpg

never messed with photoshop,lol but that looks like it would work. pictured schuette and snyders faces too funny,lol

A picture like that I think would be the CMYK way and I am still way to green to try that. Right now I am just learning the ropes as a I go. I do plan on trying that way out soon.

I would like a long sleeved T-shirt with my medical marijuana card silkscreened on the front for my upcoming trial.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

There should be some one in your area that does shirts, if smokey isn't able to.

It may well be worth the cost of the shirt to have the msg seen. Contempt is

better than not having the jury know you're a patient, jmho.

Just think if all the persons having to go to court and the judge is denying mentioning medical...

dang.

I read in Time Mag, that the price of cotton is going to go through the roof due to crop damage... where?

Yep, China... among other importers.

I for one would pay the extra for the Hemp... if it was made entirely in the USA, and that ain't happenin'.

Good luck with the new business smokey! :thumbsu:

Archived