Kingdiamonds Headbangers Ball!

I must be high, how do you get the video to show ? Not just the link. Share ?? Embed ??

Type media with [ ] around it before the url and /media with [ ] around it after the url or hit the grey rectangle next to the <> icons above the reply box and enter the url.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Holy Wars (Punishment Due) is (IMO) the Pinnacle of Megadeth. I love the new disk Endgame enough. But Holy Wars is the cut! Thanks for that King! I actually got to meet them on this tour. I had nothing for them to sign but my pack of zig zags. they wouldn't sign it "cause know what you're gonna do with them." I was all over the "Dave's a douche" bandwagon for a minute.

And, i am ashamed i haven't posted any Thought Industry until now here.

Edited by 1337Gr33n

Nice i went to see Michael Schenker at the 7th house in pontiac his supporting act was Vinnie Moore the wife sent me to the bar to get her a rum and coke while im at the bar Vinnies set ends i look next to me hes sitting on a bar stool lol i about shat myself im a huge fan !

First i bought him a bud light then we talked about his minds eye album what a great memory . :goodjob:

Tony Macalpine is another of my favorite players i finnaly got to see him play when Steve Vai Billy Sheehan and he formed the "breed" along with unknown guitar virtuoso Dave Weiner Vai placed a craigslist ad looking for a guitar player for an overseas tour and this guy won hes incredable.

After the show there were about 300 people waiting for Vais autograph i was waiting for Tony the Maximum security and edge of insanity records have been on shuffle in my players since the 80s he was super kool and signed a photo for me.