Bubblegrower's 1lb+ Chemo Iranian Plant

Grow Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've returned, and i feel educated now :)

after that tank of water was gone, she sat in about 35% r.h. for the next 48 hours and when i finally got to her this morning she didnt look too thrilled about it. thats just not humid enough.

today i will flush her, fire the humidifier back up, move the lights around...... and get more pics as well.

Thats one finely tuned Plant !

And its a Monster !

she's not getting any smaller :)

i played hell getting that nute jug back ..... pretty sure she wanted to eat that as well.

she's sucking water like a fish now. 1+gal/day with ease.

how's things going over that-a-way?? you get the room built/tuned in?

i was just wondering have you ever grown in dirt i know you love the bubbles but what kind of yeild can you get in dirt if you happen to known thanx bubblegrower

i have plants in both soil and hydro. with either, your yield is going to depend on many factors like strain/light/nutes/environment. you can get 7 grams from a soil plant, or you can get hundreds of grams. same with a plant in bubbles.

growing a plant in bubbles does not not always mean bigger yields. most definitely not. but it WILL grow a plant faster through the veg stage if done correctly. which basically means more growth in the same amount of time as a plant in soil.... and that usually equals a higher yield.

also what watt light you using and are you going to use the same light all the way through thanx again for the info the plants look great

i have changed the lights on this particular plant a few times already, and it will be changing quite a few more times before its all over i am sure.

right now she has a 600wMH on top and a 200w 4-lamp 4ft T5 for side lighting.

i will be replacing that T5 with a 400wMH soon and i imagine that i will probably change it up one more time before she hits the flower room. once in flower she will begin with a 1000wHPS on top and a 400wHPS for side lighting.... but im sure that wont last long either :)

who knows..... she will get whatever she needs :thumbsu:

this really isnt a budget thing like i have been teaching on the site for the last year.

this is more of a "fun grow"....... but at the same time, i am showing some newer folks what it can take to grow a plant of this size. you never know when it may come in handy :thumbsu:

thanx i was looking at going bubbles but i just like dirt more but that is one huge plant i was just wondering if you can get the same type of results in dirt and what kind of space would you need thanx again and great looking plant everything iv seen you grow is just awsome

Dont have a link but in my journal there should be pitures every 3 or 4 days of big dirt plants.

thanx i was looking at going bubbles but i just like dirt more but that is one huge plant i was just wondering if you can get the same type of results in dirt and what kind of space would you need thanx again and great looking plant everything iv seen you grow is just awsome

can you? sure. but it would more than likely take much more time.

as far as space??? who knows... this is the first time i have ever grown this strain. right now she is in a 4x4 tent all by herself. after moving out to the flower room she will have a 6x6 area w/ 12' ceiling to live in.

Dont have a link but in my journal there should be pitures every 3 or 4 days of big dirt plants.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/29727-the-16-oz-indoor-16-oz-cup-grow-journal/page__p__278313#entry278313

:thumbsu:

how's things going over that-a-way?? you get the room built/tuned in?

Haha... I ended up breaking my hand while i was away...So, im piecing it together slowly.

I did get a clone, its grown a couple inchs. I started it on half str nutes and it seems to be likin it. Roots are in the water ! Today it looks a little unhappy. I think its cause i lowered the light and i dont have the exhaust hooked up yet, Just leavin the door open for now.

Haha... I ended up breaking my hand while i was away...So, im piecing it together slowly.

I did get a clone, its grown a couple inchs. I started it on half str nutes and it seems to be likin it. Roots are in the water ! Today it looks a little unhappy. I think its cause i lowered the light and i dont have the exhaust hooked up yet, Just leavin the door open for now.

ouch. sorry to hear about the hand :(

=====================================================================

gallery_13801_60_189217.jpg

Archived