Bubblegrower's 1lb+ Chemo Iranian Plant

Grow Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is properly loved!

yeah she pretty much gets whatever she wants...... who the hell am i to say "no" to THAT??? :)

WOW! What a beautiful plant! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: I think she's gonna eat light! How much is she drinking now?

she drinking quite a bit. 2-3 gallons per day on average.

6 days till we flip the switch on her :goodjob:

WHOA NELLY! THATS A MONSTA! :thumbsu:

She's definitely high maintenance!

But what a Beauty!

*Pulls Ticket*

Look, im #1 in line to be a tester !

Lookin great. Cant wait to see her in about 3 weeks from now :thumbsu:

FANTASTIC! MAKES MY EYES WATER LOOKING @ HER, GREAT WORK, BUT I AM JEALOUS TOO

haha @ ticket pulling.

she says thanks :thumbsu:

i think i might just change her water out and flip the switch on her the day after tomorrow. she is really really going through another growth spurt and its gonna get unruly around here as it is :sword:

we will see ..... who knows.

yeah, now THIS is inspiring! got me thinking about the possibilities. still getting the basics down though. Great job man, keep those hits a coming!

will do :sword:

here's once from the pic stash. this is one from a few days ago.

mrs. bg is big into the D.A.R.E. program ...(she works down in indiana but helps out nationwide) so the shirt was nice .....and then i told her that the pajama pants she was wearing made it look like she has a penis :) and then PROMISED HER that i wouldnt publish this pic:

gallery_13801_60_57110.jpg

will do :sword:

here's once from the pic stash. this is one from a few days ago.

mrs. bg is big into the D.A.R.E. program ...(she works down in indiana but helps out nationwide) so the shirt was nice .....and then i told her that the pajama pants she was wearing made it look like she has a penis :) and then PROMISED HER that i wouldnt publish this pic:

gallery_13801_60_57110.jpg

LOL I had to do a double take to make sure that was her and not you after looking at her boner! :lol:

Mrs. BubbleGrower, spruce it up bit.....you've got BIG Competition in this picture...... :lol:

1.5 pounds of pakalolo in just under 100 days :thumbsu:

choppng her down later tonight. if you want the schematics on this set-up/build p.m. me for details :D

gallery_13801_60_72078.jpg

Hey! You spying on me? Thats my secret no smoke mm strain! how did you get that top secret pic?

Yer in big trouble mr! You just shared a government top secret grow! big trouble B.G!

now i gotta crop it a day early! :sword:

Peace

FTW

Jim

haha @ ticket pulling.

she says thanks :thumbsu:

i think i might just change her water out and flip the switch on her the day after tomorrow. she is really really going through another growth spurt and its gonna get unruly around here as it is :sword:

we will see ..... who knows.

DOGONE YOU, I SHOWED YOUR GROW TO MY GIRLFRIEND, AND THEN SHE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID TO ME 'WHY DONT YOURS LOOK LIKE THAT? YOU SUCK AT GROWING'.I AM NEVER SHOWING YOUR STUFF TO HER AGAIN!

• 2 weeks later...

i ended up flipping the switch on her last sunday...... so i guess that makes today day 11 of flower.

just starting to form a million bud sites.

the tent is 4ft x 4ft and she fills the tent side to side/front to back no problem. she's 50" tall and the stretch is about to begin. only a couple inches of stretch so far.

tomorrow the tent comes down and she will have more room to spread out. i will be cleaning up the bottom of her as well.

gallery_13801_60_15060.jpg

gallery_13801_60_29148.jpg

gallery_13801_60_187326.jpg

i ended up flipping the switch on her last sunday...... so i guess that makes today day 11 of flower.

just starting to form a million bud sites.

the tent is 4ft x 4ft and she fills the tent side to side/front to back no problem. she's 50" tall and the stretch is about to begin. only a couple inches of stretch so far.

tomorrow the tent comes down and she will have more room to spread out. i will be cleaning up the bottom of her as well.

gallery_13801_60_15060.jpg

gallery_13801_60_29148.jpg

gallery_13801_60_187326.jpg

This is amazing..... looks like an outdoor plant!!!!!

Archived