Bubblegrower's 1lb+ Chemo Iranian Plant

Grow Thread

looks like an outdoor plant!!!!!

she sure does :)

Chuck Semchena, Royal Oak City Commissioner, thinks every patient in Michigan has twelve of these.

Bravo, bubblegrower. Truly astonishing work. People should grasp from this thread just how unique your ability is and stop worrying about patients and caregivers producing more cannabis than they can consume. It is a ridiculous notion that there is a lot of this going on. I am sure that you can testify that it is an energy- and time-consuming process compared to using smaller plants.

haha @ chuck.

yes, this is VERY MUCH an extremely consuming project as far as time/energy/time are concerned.

this is a HELL of a lot more than "plant and pray" for sure. especially since i have never grown this strain out before, nor is there any info on it anywhere. i am kind of writing the book as i go.

thanks for the kind words!! hope all is well your way.

Madness! Looks amazing. If that was mine I would be so tempted to chop the top off to make a nice round bush. But I believe you are going to side light this with a 400W correct?

haha, there will be no chopping up there :)

actually, i think i am going to use another 1k for side lighting.

she really is getting big..... not just "haha she's a biggun" ...... but for real pretty large and difficult to manage. i have the extra light to spare, and this really isnt a "budget project" so to hell with it..... i'll drown her in light.

i dont really drink soda...... but i'll have to pick up a can for stem/pic/reference.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing BG! :goodjob: :goodjob: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Wow! I am a disabled activist seeking a home. I require a grower that can produce incredible strains as I medicate frequently. I eat frequently, but I am house trained. Contact Bb for more info. Great Job Folks :goodjob: Bb

thanks guys ;)

Big Girl .. 20 days into flower:

way to go pb!

dang...

Bg

i am still to this day impressed with your knowledge and ability to seek the plants needs...

your a whisperer

it shows how you hear them girls....

GREAT WORK ! bud...

:goodjob:

thanks for the kind words. just takes practice ........ :gym: :gym:

i decided to tear the tent down today. tons of fresh pics. the pvc "cage" she is in is now 5x5. the cage is 40" off the floor. i will be installing another cage just like that one at 50" off the floor when needed (soon im sure) to tie branches to and keep her spread out. i trimmed the bottom today and literally took about 2 "normal sized" plants worth off matter of her. the bottom 4 nodes had pinky sized stems. she is all happy in her new home, and tied up to stay.

gallery_13801_60_76756.jpg

gallery_13801_60_39711.jpg

gallery_13801_60_117225.jpg

gallery_13801_60_111288.jpg

gallery_13801_60_104928.jpg

gallery_13801_60_78419.jpg

gallery_13801_60_160584.jpg

Welcome back BG.

The plant is lookin' Amazing !

I think i have asked you too many questions, My Pineapple Express has turned into a Monster. Its also in a 4x4 area and its wall to wall. Good thing my light did fall and i had to top it. Cause shes huge now. 2 weeks in flower today.

I followed your advice and this is what i got:

gallery_20218_774_2946366.jpg

gallery_20218_774_855407.jpg

gallery_20218_774_2506291.jpg

Very awesomely nicely extremely high medicational value I assume? Truly amazing!!!!

More importantly to your friends, nice to hear from you. I'll be hearing from you sometime I hope? The Tigers have a few games left over this way. You are always welcome here.

Peace...

Nice job BG. I didn't think you'd have any problems getting pound off of the Chemo Iranian but it looks like you're headed for more than that and I can assure you it IS rocket fuel too

yup, i have seen enough flower structure now to know she's going to be a big one for certain. all is well.

Very awesomely nicely extremely high medicational value I assume? Truly amazing!!!!

More importantly to your friends, nice to hear from you. I'll be hearing from you sometime I hope? The Tigers have a few games left over this way. You are always welcome here.

Peace...

thanks bish..... still MANY more games this year. we need them too. need some wins right now.

Nice.

:huh::rock: Just incredable !

Quit it, BG! LOL welcome back and great to see your time away has been so fruitful! Here is another pic of your beauty:

thanks guys!!

day 19 now. massive new flower growth every day. here's the top 20" or so.

gallery_13801_60_155000.jpg

gallery_13801_60_57026.jpg

and the full plant:

gallery_13801_60_94845.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

to all who have pending pm's i sincerely apologize. i will get there.

new news: i WILL be at the rally. hope to meet a lot of you there. this is a SURE thing and i really hope to meet some folks and get some feedback while im there. cant wait.

for the doc, and others watching, here's some pics from today of the top 1/2 meter or so. more complete pics to come soon.

see you in lansing:

gallery_13801_60_205756.jpg

gallery_13801_60_47470.jpg

Archived