Bubblegrower's 1lb+ Chemo Iranian Plant

Grow Thread

That is a thing of Beauty Brother! I've always been a dirt grower, but I'm going to have to give bubbles a try. Thanks, Bb

thank ya sir. im always here to help whenever you are ready :)

Wow. Massive to still be in veg! That thing will be a beast without a doubt!

yup.... she's a big burly broad woman :sword:

Just an aside BG...your voice and speech sound remarkably similar to mine. Creepy. LOL

hahaha.... twilight zone stuff eh?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im thinking much closer to 2 pounds then one..maybe we should start a contest to see who comes closest to guessing your yield ?? Maybe we could talk Dr Greenthumb into donating some seeds or something..Just a thought.

Peace LM

a novel idea...... but i already shot down one contest on the big plants and im gonna have to defer on this one as well.

first, i could lie about the yield. not that i would....... just saying. and no im not going to have someone come over and verify yield either :)

also, this is still a medical site, and although we are having a bit of fun here, many folks think big plants = crime and thats one false that i do NOT want following me around.

so we will keep it like it is.... fun and educational.

you never know when you may need to grow one out like this. there are occasions ...... so i kinda just wanted people to know what goes into it.

i agree though.... she will be a biggun. the doc says paint can sized flowers outdoors.... so im gonna show him i can do the same indoors :)

B-E-A-Utiful!

she says "thanks" :)

why not a 600 and the T5 for side lighting?She looks like she can handle it,lookin sweet im glad to have the pics back! :thumbsu:

there is a 600w on top and that T5 for side lighting now. im leaving the 600w, and swapping out the t5 for a 400w. making 1k total on her so far.

she's too wide now. that t5 isnt penetrating squat :)

Thanks brains!!

-------------

Did you top this girl or any of the other chemo Irans BG ? I looked through your journal but couldnt see anything.

Theyre beautiful bro just beautiful.

Peace Lm

Nope. I let them all go natural. That's just a habit I got into long ago that I never broke.

When running a strain for the first time (especially from seed) I always let them go natural..... pick my mother if I am keeping one...... and then on the second run I will play around with topping or nutes or whatever.

I like to see the pure natural instincts of the plant before introducing any stresses.

just now got the lights switched over. LONG DAY!!

she has a full 1k on her now. since she weighs about 150lbs total im just using the "extra floor" in the tent as a swivel. makes spinning her around pretty easy .

im going to have to move her very soon so i can get the fence/scaffolding built around her. im taking a few more clones off of her to play with next round tomorrow so she will be looking a bit cleaner around the bottom and we can keep an eye on that trunk.

gallery_13801_60_49357.jpg

gallery_13801_60_19471.jpg

Cannot wait to see some buds on that lady !

me either sir..... believe that :)

dang bro shes come a ways looking awesome and healthy for sure man. have a gr8 grow

yup yup.... she lookin' good :thumbsu:

==============================================

shopping for new hps lamps for her right now :)

If you put that outside this may you could have a shade tree by october lol

i tried to put a tray of clones in the floor in there the other day :( i have a shade tree already :)

===============================================

ok.... speaking of clones.... i finally took some and cleaned up the bottom of the beast a bit.

new video too.

i have have had qualms on what to do with her for the past couple days. i can move her out back ..... but really ...... in all honesty...... thats gonna be a real pain and its gonna cut into my usable wattage out there in the patients medicine barn ................

so i was thinking of maybe altering a few things ..... either way the yield will not be compromised ...... its just that her coordinates in the very near future are unknown. i might just put her in a spare bedroom in the house :)

i DID need another 1k set-up so i picked one up. ill go ahead and use the new ballast/lamp on her and starting out in flower i will have a very mobile 400w to move around as warranted ..... to get us started in flower ..... whenever that is :)

600w mh on top

400w mh on side

spinning daily

lights on 24/7

temp 80-85°

humidity 80-85% for 12hrs/day and then 60% 12hrs/day

ppm 1100 max (steady) down to 700 min

4 x 4 tent with 200cfm exhaust fan running 12hrs/day when tent is closed.

tent open 12hrs/day with extra high power fan blowing in .......... closed 12hrs/day with oscillating stand up and 12" high power fans.

:blink:

:bow:

:rock:

:blink:

she winked and said.... "right back at ya" :)

That thing is gonna be gargantuan! When do you plan on starting the flowering cycle?

TFB

no clue.....

another couple weeks for sure .......... i think i have a plan for her.... but im not sure yet.

thinking of another couple weeks or more in veg....... use the frame of the 4 x 4 tent to build a support system off of..... and then unzip the sides and let her go nuts for flower??

who knows.

i can veg her to 50 inches tall where she is now... she is a strong 30" right now........ and then i can remove the top of the tent and let her go..... or whatever...

hell i dont know :)

i can veg her to 50 inches tall where she is now... she is a strong 30" right now........ and then i can remove the top of the tent and let her go..... or whatever...

hell i dont know :)

I know its a bad idea, but I would absolutely love to see you build a 15x15x15 enclosed fence and take her outside. It would sure be a project to keep the rez the temps down. :P

Overgrow MI

Sick!!!

So far as these tree-like plants go do you think it is an efficient use of light, time, and nutes, or just fun to do? Or does the 12 plant law make it the way to go?

well, that all depends on how you look it it personally i guess :)

if you are trying to get 1g/watt then this probably isnt going to be your method. but one persons idea of efficient may be different than others.

there are a few "savings" per say.

there are couple reasons why this would be a possible grow method for someone though.

first, there is the "oh shyt i had a major disaster" reason. lets say you had a major malfunction and lost a chunk of plants that were in early flower. rather than starting completely over again with 5-6-7-8-9 (however many you lost) it may be easier and quicker to rectify the problem by just taking one plant that you already have vegging and veg the hell out of it .

obviously we are going to end up with a chunk of meds when we are done with this plant ..... enough that could create issues for single patient growers ..... but for caregivers with multiple patients growing monsters like this may be a way to maintain a steady supply of meds to your patients and also open up a few plant spots in your count. these spots can then just be left open to be 100% sure that you are well below count, or they can be used to try out new genetics, a small breeding room, weeding out males from females. these extra plant spots can also be used to take an extra couple clones in case you happen to have one die on you...... if none die, plant the best and trash the rest. the purpose of those extra plant spots is endless.

will this take more light than a scrog? yup. but for folks who dont want to mess with weaving a plant or those who want strains that just dont do well in a scrog, this may be the way to grow.

space/time restricted grows. maybe a husband/wife patient combo want to grow their own ...... but dont feel real comfortable about the kids knowing about it quite yet ..... maybe a 4x4 tent in the back of the barn and one big plant is an option.... just a few minutes per day to tend to one plant.... more time if there are more plants.

or maybe they dont want to spend the initial cost to set up a 24 plant grow. i havent done the math ..... but i probably have $100-$150 in the actual set-up for this plant. that doesnt count lighting/fans........ just the pumps, stones, tote, blah blah...... it would take much more than that to set up a 24 plant system.

I know its a bad idea, but I would absolutely love to see you build a 15x15x15 enclosed fence and take her outside. It would sure be a project to keep the rez the temps down. :P

Overgrow MI

i have some ideas for outdoors, but this plant is not in the mix :)

i will be growing this strain outside this summer though..... so keep your eyes peeled.

this plant is only in a 5" netnot. when i first planted her i was just assuming another normal run. i had no intentions of all this or i would have planted her in something different. im going to have problems enough already as it is. putting her under the sun and going another 4 months in veg?? hahaha. the stem would be bigger than the 5" netpot before she even started to flower :)

Archived