Bubblegrower's 1lb+ Chemo Iranian Plant

Grow Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen zip ties used for tons of things... but this has got to be the best :lol:

preventative measures :)

she's already getting pretty heavy though.

i need to get that fencing built within the next couple days before her big arse rips the zip ties through the tote lid and falls through :)

Yeah its a monster already but I can't wait to see when you flip the switch!!!!!!!!!

me either!!

Looks like pound is going to be easy peezy

yup. i dont see it being a problem.

i'll be throwing more light at her again here real soon.

she will be much happier after getting tied up tomorrow too.

wow man. that's how the pros do it. that is just lovely. i am admiring the pruning and training done for the different sites to sit so prettily arranged like that. so beautiful. i am inspired here to maybe do a DWC in a tote like that before too long. my two buckets are now in flower and doing well.

shes looking very happy bro! man dont stop by for a bit and wham getting big hehehe. gotta love dwc ;) rock that girl bro as i know ya will. read at ya soon man. kak

looks like you have some happenin stuff over that way :watching::goodjob:

wow man. that's how the pros do it. that is just lovely. i am admiring the pruning and training done for the different sites to sit so prettily arranged like that. so beautiful. i am inspired here to maybe do a DWC in a tote like that before too long. my two buckets are now in flower and doing well.

thanks for the kind words. actually there has been no pruning or training done at all. the only "trimming" per say was whacking a few of the very bottom branches off to use for clones ..... other than that ....... she's 100% natural :thumbsu:

With her growing up so fast soon your gonna have to give her a curfew,tell her she cant hang around with boys and what she can and cant eat.....ah kids ya got to love em' :goodjob: Looks great BG

man you aint kidding :)

as i left the grow room last night i swear i heard "can i have the keys to the car" ...... i thought i was crazy ..... but after reading this..... i know now :)

======================================================

changing out to a 1k mh on top tomorrow. new lamp will be here :thumbsu: i will continue to use a 400w mobile for side lighting for now.

gallery_13801_60_19889.jpg

she running REAL STRONG right now .... after the 1k hits her its gonna move uber quick.

busy, busy, busy.

well, i have laid down some boundries finally. here's the plan:

here they were:

starting to get some rootage out of the bottoms, and they are getting hungry. on to net pots/clay pebbles/half strength nutes in the morning.

gallery_13801_60_29628.jpg

gallery_13801_60_103262.jpg

============================================================================================================

i planted them on feb. 13th and it doesnt matter if im planting seeds or clones, when using rockwool my "day #1" of veg is the day i see roots out of the bottom of the cube and they get planted.

so........... today is her 57th day in veg from seed.

today i will up the wattage again to 1400w total. 1k on top and a 400w for side lighting for now.

april 20th seems like a good day to flip the switch on her right?? sure why not. 4-20 it is. 9 more days in veg. on 4-17 (this coming sunday night) i will dump and flush. 4-18 she will flush all day. her last day in veg (4-19) will be back to reg strength nutes and then on the night of 4-20 i will change out to 1400w of hps and flip the switch on her.

between now and then i will be slowly lowering the humidity as well. right now she stays at 80-85% but gradually i will get her down to 40-50% before april 20th.

the big brown truck should be dropping her new lamp and hood any time now and i'll post some pics after set-up. i bought her a 45" parabolic umbrella as a surprise :)

Pulling out all the stops on this one, eh? No matter...I am loving the results! So jealous though, lol

haha, actually not :)

right now im just trying to keep up with her. i had every intention of gassing her (and i still might but it looks doubtful now) ..... so without co2 im compensating :) hehe

thanks for the comp bro! man your right that 1000 watt is gonna do it hehehe. id have to also as mine are big but with the 400 watters my orange pulls 6.5 to 7 oz good enough for me .. have a gr8 grow and ill surley be back for this very cool for sure.:goodjob:

thanks for the comp bro! man your right that 1000 watt is gonna do it hehehe. id have to also as mine are big but with the 400 watters my orange pulls 6.5 to 7 oz good enough for me .. have a gr8 grow and ill surley be back for this very cool for sure.:goodjob:

you gotta hook me up with something to go crazy with :rolleyes:

just for you :)

as im tearing the lighting down:

gallery_13801_60_43591.jpg

gallery_13801_60_135905.jpg

you gotta hook me up with something to go crazy with :rolleyes:

just for you :)

as im tearing the lighting down:

gallery_13801_60_43591.jpg

gallery_13801_60_135905.jpg

Just great... now I've got drool on my shirt :D

Growing vicariously through you bg, along with all the other masters here.

Watching and learning always.

Thanks for sharing...

Archived