• Last Reply

psyick...:rolleyes:

u r off the charts Bg.

:goodjob:

this morning at 9:30am (post above)

gallery_13801_60_106609.jpg

now:

gallery_13801_60_118390.jpg

when im sitting around with other growers shooting the poop, medicating, and telling TALL TALES ..... we always have to "one up" each other. i will always swear that i can grow them so fast that we can draw a line on the wall at the top of a plant, burn one, and by the time we are done, the plant will have grown .......... im getting pretty close :) hahaha.. but really.... i just give them what they ask for :thumbsu:

thanks for the kind words :sword:

give them what they ask for...

LOL your like a pot whisperer

look at this thing...

gallery_13801_60_156706.jpg

i mean dang :gym:

double dang....:gym::gym:

that has to be hands down the happiest girl i have seen yet...

i truly can't wait to see what this one does.

thanks for helping me to update my perspective so regularly...:D

give them what they ask for...

LOL your like a pot whisperer

look at this thing...

gallery_13801_60_156706.jpg

i mean dang :gym:

double dang....:gym::gym:

that has to be hands down the happiest girl i have seen yet...

i truly can't wait to see what this one does.

thanks for helping me to update my perspective so regularly...:D

thanks again :)

i just rustled up a 400w to use for side lighting for now. will hang in the a.m. she will enjoy that :sword:

got to admit. that is one very happy plant though. yeah.... she is going to be ginormous.

i have 5 other chemo iranian that are hitting the flower room in the next couple days. im excited to try this stuff out!!

jealous at the humidifier and lighting, hopefully I show it can be done on a budget as well. Thinking about adding 3 or 4 42w cfls and trying a wet rag on the fan when I can. My RH is like 30% now and I know that is hurting me.

i picked up that humidifier at meijer for $25 :thumbsu:

I might have missed it but where did you get this strain?Just want to read up on it-looks to be a strong grower-Keep up the good work :goodjob:

it's a new one from dr. greenthumb.

=============================================================

time to get some java in me and hang another light for her. i'll snap another pic while i am out there as well. i know she can't keep this 1" every 12 hours or so up forever.

Wrong! She can and will keep up 1" an hour. Didn't you know? This is the girl that ate bubblegrower's house!

:lolu:

i always said that if i had my choice of ways to meet my maker......... i would fall asleep on my grow room floor from exhaustion due to the days plant tending and be strangled to death in my sleep by a lanky sativa going through a growth spurt. but having this heifer sit on me whilst im dreaming may be the way huh?

i better call "life alert" and get something set up just in case :)

i can hear it now:

life alert operator: "hello? are you there? we have received a signal that you may be in danger. let me guess..... you have fallen and can't get up?"

bubblegrower: "uhhhhhhh....... no...... but you aint gonna believe this one" :)

==========================================================================

got the other light hung. it will be pretty easy to move around from day to day to even out the extra side lighting. and yes..... she slowed down vertical growth for today.... im sure that wont last too long. :) she probably spitting out miles of roots right about now. :zoro: :zoro: :zoro:

gallery_13801_60_54946.jpg

gallery_13801_60_38190.jpg

I have this strain. Big Girl.

It has that name because of the buds that are produced. I had this one single bud that ran from the tips of my fingers to my elbow. With a base diameter of about six inches. Solid .. just a little tricky to dry.

Very good quality also.

My Big Girl is currently about seven feet tall. It might produce a little more than 2.5 oz :)

About time to switch to 12/12 ..

In ~ soil. 3 gallon grow bag. Root bound like crazy. Moving to a 20 gallon fiber soil bag on a wick feed system. The roots will explode into the newly available material.

While transplanting, I'll tilt the plant. I'll feed light from the side of the plant. A little LST and then SCROG the plant from the side. Should present a wall of green to face a wall of light.

Fox Farm under CFL. I'll probably go with about 1600 watts.

7 FT TALL is huge! My patients would probably love those type of meds... I'd hope you get more than 2.5 zips off her tho, you can pull that off a 2 ft plant.

i zip-tied the netpot to the lid in 4 places just to be sure. it's going to be a heavy plant :)

Better get the ropes and pulleys out for this one. I am sure your counting down till it falls through the hole with that basket. GLHF

come on man..... this aint my first rodeo :sword::) hahaha.

this is a 100% sealed system.... there better not be SQUAT falling in there. :devil:

=================================================================================

she's getting fat quick. real quick. i was looking at all the vertical space i had in the room she is in now....... but the width has got me.

tomorrow her sisters go in flower so i think im going to move her into that 4x4 tent to finish vegging after they vacate. that way if needed, i can completely disassemble the tent to retrieve my plant. :)

i might need to rent a bobcat to move her out to the flower room. mr. wells...... come on down :)

gallery_13801_60_68315.jpg

gallery_13801_60_26595.jpg

gallery_13801_60_89867.jpg

:lolu:

i always said that if i had my choice of ways to meet my maker......... i would fall asleep on my grow room floor from exhaustion due to the days plant tending and be strangled to death in my sleep by a lanky sativa going through a growth spurt. but having this heifer sit on me whilst im dreaming may be the way huh?

i better call "life alert" and get something set up just in case :)

i can hear it now:

life alert operator: "hello? are you there? we have received a signal that you may be in danger. let me guess..... you have fallen and can't get up?"

bubblegrower: "uhhhhhhh....... no...... but you aint gonna believe this one" :)

That made me go to a really ugly place, BG. Don't go out like Linda!

evil_dead_1.jpg

tree-rape-tree-rape-evil-dead-demotivational-poster-1246162284.jpg

(Evil Dead references for those unfamiliar)

well................

here we go:

moving day today.... so we gonna make a spectacle out of it. and i gotta go be with a buncha folks who have much higher IQ's than i do for a couple days so i wont be around much. i wasnt joking when i said she getting too wide to get out of the door already.

gallery_13801_60_56098.jpg

the queen is TRULY on her throne now...... or at least in her castle.. she seemed to love a bit of the T5 when she was a babe, so im gonna give her some now. i'll add the other 400w when i return.

here she was 6 days ago when i first put her in the new system:

gallery_13801_60_14011.jpg

the tote lid is 21"x25" ...... and thats obviously outta sight already:

gallery_13801_60_4440.jpg

the castle before the coronation:

gallery_13801_60_83264.jpg

and after:

gallery_13801_60_46082.jpg

gallery_13801_60_59975.jpg

Are u friggin kidding me?

Great job bro!!!

why thank ya sir :)

this aint no budget grow.... and no disco either............. but to get that amount indoors from a blind grow is an accomplishment.... really.

obviously this is the first time i have ever grown this strain...... the beans only been for sale for a bit over a month now......... so its pretty blind.....

but this girl............. wow............. yeah......... im gonna have fun with her clones for awhile.

she seriously special.

and i think the 16 is going to be WAY under. going to please ALL the patients with this one.

Archived