Buying Seeds From Attitude

MMJ Intern

I picked out a few strains (with 17 free seeds :thumbsu: ) but when I placed my order, they denied my pre-paid credit card. Has this happen to anyone else? I really do not want to use my personal credit card but I will if I need to. Any attitude customers wanna chime in?

Think about it people you must input your social security # on the prepaid credit card application so its really not any safer imo.

Think about it people you must input your social security # on the prepaid credit card application so its really not any safer imo.

I do have common sense King. The Green Dot pre-paid CC does not have an application. It is a gift card but with a visa logo. They are available at party stores, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc. Now if you would like to make the card refillable & have your name it, then you can go online and fill out an application.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I just ran to Speedway and used it so the card is working.

Thanks rockinlespaul :thumbsu: I guess I go that route

I do have common sense King. The Green Dot pre-paid CC does not have an application. It is a gift card but with a visa logo. They are available at party stores, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc. Now if you would like to make the card refillable & have your name it, then you can go online and fill out an application.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I just ran to Speedway and used it so the card is working.

Thanks rockinlespaul :thumbsu: I guess I go that route

The online seed company's that i have dealt with only allow either the pre paid that you must input the social security # because of it being outside of the USA or your personal card these seeds banks are using encrypted servers that law enforcement cannot get access to without a court order ./

As for the common sense statement i don't know why you would say that i wasn't questioning your intelligence i was just pointing out a fact it wasn't meant to sound malicious if you interpreted it that way . :mellow:

This happened to me also. i f u read the fine print on the card packakge it says only can be used in Us even the intrenet is uS only. Go to the bank and get the pre paid they have there. I even tried my bank card and that wouldnt go through. Goos Luck.

you have to go to your bank and ask them can you use this card over seas and can you use this card on line as well. this also applys to money orders you need to have the right one.

do not use post office money orders they don't work in europe. you need to use walmart money orders, for order from europe. good luck

Dream

The online seed company's that i have dealt with only allow either the pre paid that you must input the social security # because of it being outside of the USA or your personal card these seeds banks are using encrypted servers that law enforcement cannot get access to without a court order ./

As for the common sense statement i don't know why you would say that i wasn't questioning your intelligence i was just pointing out a fact it wasn't meant to sound malicious if you interpreted it that way . :mellow:

I have used PP Visa Giftcards numerous times, once within the last month, including to Attitude. I have never had to input my soc number. I wouldn't use my own CC account either but that's just me...

Make sure you get the Visa one at Meijer's. I tried one from Walmart once and it didn't work either.

I picked out a few strains (with 17 free seeds :thumbsu: ) but when I placed my order, they denied my pre-paid credit card. Has this happen to anyone else? I really do not want to use my personal credit card but I will if I need to. Any attitude customers wanna chime in?

That is where I get all my seeds and have had no problems with them. I used a debit card, if you use a credit card it shows up as "attitude gifts". All my seeds came up strong. I always have them send a t-shirt with my order.

Water under the bridge :D Life is too short to linger on misunderstandings. :rock:

Thanks everyone one for the suggestions and advice. I'm trying to stay as stealth as possible. I'll try the Meijer Visa cards. An international Money Order will be my last resort.

I have had this problem with Attitude several times. There has been times where I couldnt get an order pushed through using 3 different personal credit/debit cards that were all good. Natalia from Attitude told me that their online pay company SAGE PAY can be very touchy and picky when trying to get a card through. I then proceeded to try one more time and it took my card no problems. She also told me if you are still having problems it is much easier to make a phone order.

Archived