Oakland County Sheriff Confirms South American Drug Cartel Arrests For Mmj

"We don't know the identity of the suspects, we don't know what country they are from..................."

SMOKE AND MIRRORS...............................PERIOD. Just make up the news................

What is the percentage of Latino population in Michigan? Like .03%? :P:D :D :D

Hispanic population in michigan is 4.4% as of 2010. Up 34% from 2000 it was 3.3%

We are Currently the Eighth largest by population, soon to be overtaken by #9 Georgia

MI 2010 Population 9,883,640 x 4.4% = 434,880 total MI latinos of which So.Americans are 12.1% or 52,620

The link he provided before wasn't relevant to this.

That link was about the guy in Royal Oak that had warehouse space that he proposed using it for medical marijuana grows. He wanted to rent out warehouse space for grows. The city shot that down last Spring.

If that's the situation you are referring to, I believe you are confusing the facts.....

Yes i remember now it may have been inn Ferndale

ok, i did find the article. It was about Oakland County in Cali. but i would of sworn the thread on the article also had remarks about Oakland county Mi also rangleing to use a large state ran facility.

Article on Oakland, Cali.

http://californiawatch.org/dailyreport/new-ordinance-oakland-would-legalize-big-industrial-pot-farms-3206

article on Chino, Cali

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/24833052/detail.html

im still looking for the thread on RIU so i can re read thru it to see where i got my Oakland Mi connection.

It doesn't really matter where they were from of whether they are from a drug cartel or not. These facts have nothing at all to do with our law. If they were in compliance with the law then they should be left alone. If they were not in compliance then they can be prosecuted. IF this drug cartel was attempting to circumvent or somehow use the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act as a cover then it apparently didn't work. The law protects patients not drug dealers.

If anything this should prove that the law is effective since the drug cartel has been "stopped" yet you and I can still use our legally recommended medication.

Archived