Obama 2012

Kingdiamond

Bet this thread will have a lot of victims in it.

Obama has lied to each one of you that is buying into his 'legal medical crap", he has done nothing in office from what I have seen. To me is is just a puppet.

He can step in and stop this stuff that these politicians are doing all over the U.S, but instead we continue to poke are noses in places they don't belong, just making things on our home ground more volatile.

I watched a documentary on our presidents (history channel) they have so many people doing their daily tasks for Them that he truly has no clue what is going on under his reign.

You would think anyone that wanted to become president would have a good long speech ready for his voters on Marijuana, and stick to his word cause it could sway that vote heavily. Can't just talk a good game and not follow through on your words and expect people to listen.

I was a manager at a large corporation, I found that by me getting my hands dirty and doing the things I asked from my workers, the longer I stayed their leader. It was the day I found that I couldn't stand up and do the things I was asking my employees to do that I resigned from my job. good try Mr. President but you lost me as a loyal supporter when you didn't follow though with your word.

PUPPET PUPPET PUPPET!!!

Trix :bong2:

What president is NOT a puppet? Running a country can't be easy, but I'm still disappointed at Obama, too. I didn't vote for him because of his skin color, I voted for him because he said some things that made sense and gave me a small bit of hope. It was false hope again as usual, I was cautiously optimistic, but VERY cautiously, so I didn't let my hopes get up too high. As I listened to his pretty words, I told myself how much I wished they were real, and really wanted them to be but the cynic in me would not let me get comfortable enough to fully believe it would happen. I know it all too well. I hope there's someone worth voting for, but we can never be sure they'll keep ANY of their promises. I doubt McCain would've been any better. Well, mr obama will be set for life, he'll have nothing to worry about there. It's nice to see a poor boy who was able to climb up, but I wish he would've been the Real Hope for Change that he seemed to have represented. If I recall, he did do a few good things. I'd like to think I could do a better job, but it's too stressful. Look how much gray hair he got shortly after being in office? Every president comes out looking much older than they should look. It's a LOT of responsibility. It'd be hard for any president to keep all promises, and even harder to stand up to the feds about mj, but someone has to do it; I wish it'd happen in our lifetime. Something I was told many years ago should apply to all politicians, as well as to everyone else, "DON"T make promises you can't keep." I know it's easier said than done, people often have the best of intentions but soon reality hits them in the face and they realize their promise was unrealistic. By then it's too late, and all they can say is, "uhoh! I goofed!" Everyone expects people to follow through on their word. If more people made a real effort to, this world would be a much happier place.

I wrote a song about expectations. It seems to be another horrible theme in my life that only leads to more heartbreak.

Sb :(

I think these political posts divide us. I'm not sure that they are a good idea.

We will certainly not all agree on politics, guns, religion, or abortion to name a few. It can be fun to discuss these issues but often on the web these discussions end up in labeling and name calling and hard feelings.

If you feel you want to post on this please try not to further divide our group. Just my opinion. Thanks.

I think these political posts divide us. I'm not sure that they are a good idea.

We will certainly not all agree on politics, guns, religion, or abortion to name a few. It can be fun to discuss these issues but often on the web these discussions end up in labeling and name calling and hard feelings.

If you feel you want to post on this please try not to further divide our group. Just my opinion. Thanks.

Where do you get that I'm trying to divide our group?

I'm stating a fact we voted for change he has balked and now is allowing unions to be tied down entering wars we have no interest in Mexico is way worse as far as corruption and they are just south of us and he leaves them to fend for themselves yet thousands of miles away in libya we are gung ho and ready to defend freedom?

This is very important to me and to other theres an election coming up and we as a whole must ensure the right people get our votes but im sure you would rather stick your head in the sand and ignore it all just to keep harmony in a forum right? :rolleyes:

Where do you get that I'm trying to divide our group?

I'm stating a fact we voted for change he has balked and now is allowing unions to be tied down entering wars we have no interest in Mexico is way worse as far as corruption and they are just south of us and he leaves them to fend for themselves yet thousands of miles away in libya we are gung ho and ready to defend freedom?

This is very important to me and to other theres an election coming up and we as a whole must ensure the right people get our votes but im sure you would rather stick your head in the sand and ignore it all just to keep harmony in a forum right? :rolleyes:

No, I am not ignoring it at all and I don't really think a whole lot of Americans are. I am saying that you are likely not educating many in this era of 24 hour news. Also, I've found that even when presented with undeniable facts, people will not change their political views.

You are making highly opinionated statements, that I may or may not agree with. It is obvious to me though that very many people will disagree.

What I have seen is that the reasoned discussions usually turn to name calling and often people get ticked off at each other. People might disagree with me and certainly anyone that wants to argue with you can. I was just sayin...

Highly opinionated or just plain facts?

Without the black and ethnic vote Obama would be in his 2nd term as a senator theres no doubt about that look at the facts like i did his election had one of the the highest black and ethnic vote turnout ever .

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1209/racial-ethnic-voters-presidential-election

In all places, a medical cannabis forum, you would think you would appreciate Obama directing the DEA to back off patients following the law CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY.

I will campaign and support Obama in a heartbeat. His second term will bring more freedom to being a cannabis patient.

I mean... i suppose all you haters would support a Republican? Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY? As a Marijuana user? SERIOUSLY?

Go ahead and vote in a Drug Warrior like Bill Schuette or something? Some Reagan follower?

Really people?

No wonder this State is so republican anymore, we have a bunch of idiots around here who vote against their best intersts because of some bumper sticker or skin color.

I support Obama and will vote for him in a heartbeat.

Whoops, sorry if I came off as a republican supporter, cause that is most deffinatly not the case, I'm nor for Dem. or Rep. I'm for the person that best fits for the job.

I feel Obama has lied to and failed me, that's in no way showing support to any party. I don't like being in topic's that involve politics for they cause disruption in a way, cause each person will have a strong defense on their beliefs.

I included my Obama comment only to show I felt disappointment from his lack of support, when we the voters for him are being arrested and prosecuted. I understand he has a country to run, and marijuana isn't a top priority. But this is his country to run, he is our leader.. and we the people need his help and were busy in foreign country's where we don't belong. In the long run no one will be there to support the U.S.A, because we tinkle everyone off. Including our own citizens.

k well sorry but I'm outta this topic, I just wanted to show that I'm a neutral vote, you have to win me over for each policy on the ballot. and this past election I felt I was let down.

Edit: Obama supports Marijuana? I have yet to see any action he has taken to support his statements you said he ordered DEA to back off.. yes he did, now when and where have you read that has happened? DEA is worse than ever, look at Michael Komorn's profile content there is a thread of this last year arrest statistics, the highest numbers yet, since this law passed.

In all places, a medical cannabis forum, you would think you would appreciate Obama directing the DEA to back off patients following the law CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY.

I will campaign and support Obama in a heartbeat. His second term will bring more freedom to being a cannabis patient.

I mean... i suppose all you haters would support a Republican? Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY? As a Marijuana user? SERIOUSLY?

Go ahead and vote in a Drug Warrior like Bill Schuette or something? Some Reagan follower?

Really people?

No wonder this State is so republican anymore, we have a bunch of idiots around here who vote against their best intersts because of some bumper sticker or skin color.

There still raiding pateint and medical,marijuana you must be one of those people Obama sucks big d!@k he's done nothing with medical mj read the post on legal people getting busted every day you think only republicans will be running for president themes no more democratic people running for president people ha ha ha democrat all the way but not the one in office

Guest Happy Guy

Really people?

+1

Really people?

i'll vote for someone else in the democratic primary just in the hopes that he has a bonafide challenger. but in the general election obama has my vote over any person running on the republican ticket. what do you think mccain and palin would be doing right now to every state that has mmj laws on the books? by the way it is re-election - not relection

Obama was/is a big disappointment. However most of it was on follow through. Not that he didn't try, he just didn't try hard enough. It is still way better than having someone in office who destroys our country as we know it.

It has been well known that presidents often sit back and relax their first term. Not wanting to stir the water too much for fear they won't get re-elected. The only reason Bush didn't wait was because of 9-11, he had the backing of the people because we all knew he was war crazy and would fight any fight he could get into, even if he couldn't win it. He ran his re-election based on fear of the people.

I would vote for Obama again if Trump, Palin, that bat crap crazy chick who isn't a witch(anymore at least), or McCain are the repbulician nominee. Actually I probably couldn't vote Republican anyway, just because I do not fall into their lies, which I feel are worse than the lies of the Dems. Rep's say they are for small government, yet they spend more than Dem's, just not on things like welfare, healthcare, or taking care of people. They spend it all on tax breaks for their billionaire buddies and the people who need it least. Take a look at Snyder and Walker, Rep Governors, taking money from the poor to give tax breaks to the rich, and who cares if we don't create jobs. They say they are doing these major tax increases on the poor to pay for deficits, yet then they give just as much in tax breaks to corporations, staying at the same deficit level.

Everyone is upset at the inaction of Obama. However, how upset will you be with someone else in office who takes action directly against your views? If you look at current politics, the Rep's are purposely sabotaging bills that THEY CREATED before Obama was in office, they now vote against it. They have a rule to vote against everything that any Dem even remotely likes. And Obama just isn't standing up and making people realize it. That was part of his view, why fight when we can just compromise. Unfortunately when you are compromising with someone else who isn't, you end up losing ground and not making it up elsewhere.

I think if we worked more with Obama, we could get more done. Tell him that the Medical MJ is here to stay, and we won't be voting for him unless he takes the DEA chick out of office who is going against all MMJ. Tell him that we won't vote for him unless he changes the classification of MJ from a schedule 1 to either a 2 or 3, preferrably 3.

Of the hundreds of thousands (maybe millions?) of MMJ users and supporters, I think we could get him to listen as elections are sometimes won or lost on less than that.

Regardless of how you feel about Obam,it looks to me that his reelection is NOT a sure thing.

One way for Democrats to insure his reelection is to launch Ballot Initiatives for MJ Legalization in 2012 !

That will get the youth vote out more than anything !

Hence we have such initiatives launched in California and Washington State.

And the youth vote will go big for Obama !!

Any chance for such a Legalization effort in Mi for 2012 ?

Dr. Jinx

I think in a healthy environment, talking (even emphatically) about our political choices and why we chose so,

if done with productivity in mind, educating others less informed to World issues can be a very important step

to evening the score board (?). If this is done by stating facts, no name calling or slandering, etc... neg input,

we could make more informed choices and be stronger as a community.

fwiw

Unless Obama has a true challenger, he has my vote.

"... beware of Geppetto... "

BEP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjdICGPpyKY

Illuminati? <shrugs>

Is there a bit of truth mixed w/ lies to make them seem believable?

I said I was outta the convo, but man, all the B.S both parties Rep. and Dem. I don't even really wanna vote. I fell like their are rebel groups forming on our soil, and they are American. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate politics, excuse the rest of the post. I already typed it and don't wanna erase it all.

Why do they push the "rock the vote campaign'? what is their goal I forgot due to all the political crapola they have put in the front light in recent elections? what was the reason behind it anyways?

We should vote for the person that will lead our country, to make it a respectable place that all walks of life would want to live in. I see more poverty and drug abuse, homelessness, and many other horrible things happening daily in front of our American eyes, To me our country is falling to sheet, we may have nice big buildings, but day after day, those building are closing their doors, due to what? Poor Financial management? or poor leadership?

Lets get a president that is willing to focus some time on HIS or HER country, instead of devouring our budget on a oversea controversy, our homeland security, is more like Homeland Harassment Agency, If we would butt out of the worlds problems instead of sticking our chests out all big, and steak claim to be the power. We wouldn't have to watch our backs when a member of certain race's glance at us or walk by us, don't go looking for trouble its usually harder to find.

I dunno I'm sorry, I just have a hard time bringing myself to vote for just about anyone, cause they all lie, cheat, and steal. and I hate thieves and liars. hope someone comes along one of these days that I can vote for and actually be proud to say I voted for him or her!! at this time I can't say that.. just a lot of disappointment is all I get as of now..

Trix, I agree. It seems no matter who we get or what they say nothing much changes, 'cept we get poorer and the rich get richer. It's poor financial management AND poor leadership. We have to make sure whoever we knock out of office will not be replaced by another ahole. Politics ruins lives.

Sb :(

Really people?

I will vote for Gary Johnson in a heartbeat a R on the ticket libertarian that went to the hash bash this year and IS a MMJ user in the past heck maybe he still is IDK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gov-Gary-E-Johnson/34532047361?ref=ts&sk=wall. BO is still saying that legalization is a serious debate this is 2011 not 1970 we are beyond debate,and he really has done nothing to stop the raids in March alone how many places just in MT and CA were radied by the DEA,one is too many. God help us if he wins again.

Archived