Anyone Here Make Hard Candies?

Please contact me if so...

I am in Metro Detroit and am having a tooth pulled as

well as a crown on another tooth so medicating will be tough.

I REALLY would love to find some POTENT hard candies....

Orange, Grape, Lemon or Lime????

I am in Metro Detroit carded patient

Please Email me!!!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please contact me if so...

I am in Metro Detroit and am having a tooth pulled as

well as a crown on another tooth so medicating will be tough.

I REALLY would love to find some POTENT hard candies....

Orange, Grape, Lemon or Lime????

I am in Metro Detroit carded patient

Please Email me!!!

Thank you!

My gf makes Canna Rock Candy, She has had up to 17 flavors. And peanut butter balls dipped n cpl flavors of chocolates..But we are in Clare County..

We have recently added Hard Candies to our menu--feel free to contact us!

GourmetGreensMI@gmail.com

Note to patients: All transactions require proper identification. No services will be rendered until patients present their MMP-issued registration card or completed paperwork. To those presenting paperwork, Gourmet Greens REQUIRES proof of cashed checks, as well as acknowledgement of the required 21 day waiting period following the cashed check. There are no exceptions to this rule. All transactions are by donation only in order to compensate for the time and materials required to properly prepare each patient's medicine!

Is this a Dispense?

• 2 months later...

Cannabis Hard Candy and Lollipops

Learn how to make marijuana hard candies and lollipops! Our first weed candy recipe. These are great on the go, when you just can't keep food down, or for parties.

Ingredients:

2 cups sugar

1 cup light corn syrup

1 cup water

1-2 ounces marijuana tincture

Candy or Lollipop molds

Your choice of food coloring and flavoring

Instructions:

1. Add sugar, syrup, and water to a pot on the stove over medium-heat. Stir until all ingredients have dissolved and bring to a boil.

2. Bring to 300 degrees (F) and slowly stir in color and flavorings.

3. Turn off heat and as quickly as possible stir in marijuana tincture.*

4. Pour into candy or lollipop molds.*

* The liquid will very quickly turn into solid form so you must as well move very quickly! Don't get high before hand :)

Enjoy, experiment and get creative!

Actually pure hash oil works a lot better than tincture does in hard candy because it doesn't have the liquid alcohol.

How do you keep the oil liquid enough? I have my ISO-2 and use Everclear in it to make tincture, but use 99% isopropyl to make oils for ointments, vaporizers, etc. I water wash it to remove any residue from the isopropyl, but the oil is so thick and sticky. Do you heat it, perhaps.... I could simply extract, then leave a very small amount of Everclear in it to maintain liquidity. But again, you say the alcohol is a negative.

How do you keep the oil liquid enough? I have my ISO-2 and use Everclear in it to make tincture, but use 99% isopropyl to make oils for ointments, vaporizers, etc. I water wash it to remove any residue from the isopropyl, but the oil is so thick and sticky. Do you heat it, perhaps.... I could simply extract, then leave a very small amount of Everclear in it to maintain liquidity. But again, you say the alcohol is a negative.

I tare a spoon and weigh out the BHO on it.....I hold the spoon near the heat of the stove until it becomes runny, then I set it aside....Then right before I remove the candy from the heat I stir it in and let the mixture boil for a minute longer then I remove it from heat.........Add the flavoring after the mixture stops bubbling or it will foam up......Then pour into molds or onto a jelly roll pan covered in 10x sugar and break apart when cool.....HJ

• 3 months later...

Scooter,

Alchohol is bad if you eat it.

If you add %5 to %10 everclear to your oil, then it can be sucked into an oral syringe and measured in an accurate and repeatable way.

It can then be added to just about any food product with accuracy.

When it is added to anything hot like hard candy, carmell, or even cookie dough(the hot comes a little later), the alchohol will evaporate completley.

For myself and my patients I make simpson oil and use it this way in hard candy, chocolate, carmell, cookies, capsules, tincture, breath spray, or anything else a patient requests.

Very effective and almost importantly consistant strenght.

http://michiganmedic...uckers-with-mm/

Here's the Jello recipe Qtipper mentioned; sorry I didn't see that post sooner, I have it in my Favorites so I can find it quick. Great Recipe, thanks Diz and your mom :)

Wow, I made Diz' recipe for the hard candies last night. The butter I used was made with ABV or Duff, Which are meds that have already been used in my vaporizer. Man did they come out awesome--And quite potent. I was shocked by how strong they were/are.

I was surprised to learn I could make candy with Jello - works really good & tastes great! I use the "sugar leaves" and small buds, and I really like the effect, kind of a nice mellow glow that helps my back pain & nausea, and for some reason I get the giggles on medibles sometimes, more so than smoking.

Archived