Storage Facilities

Paige

Hello everyone, i am considering becoming a caregiver. I have one problem though... I'm a student and I still live with my family. I'm of age of course, however, I'm not comfortable having the marijuana in my house with my family. Though it's legal, I'm just not comfortable with it. No need for all the sordid details to explain why, it doesn't really matter. So, my question is, can I grow my marijuana in a climate-controlled storage facility? it's definitely not something i plan on doing forever, just for a few months until i start making some REAL money and can move out. If i can't do that, are there any other options? i know i can't be the only one in this situation. people with small children or pets who may want to eat the plants probably have the same problem. Help! Please!

thanks in advance.

It sounds like you are courting disaster. At the very least you would want to get the permission of the owner. I for one would never grow anywhere that I didn't have 100% control over the building. Too many variables. I would bet the farm that you would receive a visit from LEO within the first month or two.

Do it for the compassion not the money. People who share your problems aren't caregivers. If it were easy everyone would be doing it. I have a 2 year old son and cannot do it for myself so I have a caregiver do it for me. It is not something learned overnight. It takes much more then a couple of months to really get going, and without a teacher it may take a year before you get a good batch. No one wants a caregiver who was" thinking" about getting started, they want someone will the compassion and knowledge to give them the care they need.

Do it for the compassion not the money. People who share your problems aren't caregivers. If it were easy everyone would be doing it. I have a 2 year old son and cannot do it for myself so I have a caregiver do it for me. It is not something learned overnight. It takes much more then a couple of months to really get going, and without a teacher it may take a year before you get a good batch. No one wants a caregiver who was" thinking" about getting started, they want someone will the compassion and knowledge to give them the care they need.

well, i'm "THINKING" about it because i have no where to store it, geez. i really WANT TO, but i mean, i have to have somewhere to keep it... Please don't tell me I'm not a caregiver , I am trying to become one.

@Wildbill , yes I'd defnitely get permission from the owner of the place... I'm just doing some preliminary thinking about how I'm going to execute this plan of mine... Just wanted to see if anyone else did this.

Any other suggestions about storage? What about dispensaries? Or are they for marijuana that's already been grown and ready to be sold?

thank you.

I had entertained the thought of going that route a while back.

First off, almost none of those places supply electricity.

Secondly, it'd be pretty difficult to justify that type of electricity bill if you were to use their supply.

It's a bad idea. You'll get popped. You'd have to go every day and that would cause much suspicion anyhow....

I'm trying to get a better of understanding of exactly how everything works which is why i joined this website. I've also visited a school. I have to figure out a plan before I pay all that money for the class and supplies. Just exploring my options and trying to find out what to do. This isn't just come idea I came across yesterday and I suddenly want to jump in it, I've been thinking about it ever since before the election that made all this legal.

So what do people who can't keep it in their house for whatever reason do? I can't possibly be the only one in this situation. People have small children, or landlords that may not be okay with it... what the heck do they do? I may be moving out within a few months to live closer to school, (emphasis on MAYBE), then it won't be an issue, but my moving out isn't set in stone...

First off don't waste your money on cultivation school everything they teach you is available for free on the web as for the storage unit not a good idea either way if your names connected to your home and this storage unit both places will be visited by law enforcement.

Find someone in your circle who's not afraid to have cannabis grown on their property and designate that as your plants location.

Just call a couple storage places and be honest with them. See what they say. You may want to find a patient first.

Though a person who knows what he is talking about. What are u gonna do about electricity? U can't just plug in one light and go. What are u gonna do about security? With such a huge investment and a huge electric bill, how will u keep it on the down low. There r alot of shady people out there. Rent a building if your gonna do it.

Though a person who knows what he is talking about. What are u gonna do about electricity? U can't just plug in one light and go. What are u gonna do about security? With such a huge investment and a huge electric bill, how will u keep it on the down low. There r alot of shady people out there. Rent a building if your gonna do it.

I am sure if you were to ask they would laugh you off the phone. Keep in mind you have to produce alot of meds just to pay rent. Being a caregiver isn't really ment to be a career, like some would like it to be.

Archived