Tnt Visited Me

Well it happened to me finally. 2 years and 1 day after I filed my first application to become a patient TNT Traverse Narcotics Team came to my door last week and yes they got a warrant to come in after making me stand on my front lawn almost 4 hours until they got a warrant. Can say anymore than that right now, but will as it develops when my attorney clears it. they left me some in the flower and took most of the veg side. If there are any fellow patients that could possibly help out with a clone or even a small amount of medicine to get me through this, I would be forever in your debt. Those that know me personally already know I ACCEPT NO PLEA BARGAINS, I STAND FOR OUR CAUSE TO THE END.

Walt

Well it happened to me finally. 2 years and 1 day after I filed my first application to become a patient TNT Traverse Narcotics Team came to my door last week and yes they got a warrant to come in after making me stand on my front lawn almost 4 hours until they got a warrant. Can say anymore than that right now, but will as it develops when my attorney clears it. they left me some in the flower and took most of the veg side. If there are any fellow patients that could possibly help out with a clone or even a small amount of medicine to get me through this, I would be forever in your debt. Those that know me personally already know I ACCEPT NO PLEA BARGAINS, I STAND FOR OUR CAUSE TO THE END.

Walt

Well that Sucks, Be carefull what you say online, Good Luck.

how many plants??? right to know if support is warranted

i dont support people trying to bend the rules and ruin what we have achieved!!!!

Before you make such a ludicrous statement, remember it was those good people that bent the rules and worked outside the box that even made this law possible. Not that I am saying I was outside the rules mind you. All patients deserve the support of each other.

Before you make such a ludicrous statement, remember it was those good people that bent the rules and worked outside the box that even made this law possible. Not that I am saying I was outside the rules mind you. All patients deserve the support of each other.

As long as said patients are observing the law to the letter yes but if someone gets greedy and purposely is over their limits because of greed that is a tool for law enforcement and the courts to overturn the law entirely.

Mind you I'm not saying you were doing the above and good luck in the future and keep every detail of your grow off these boards until your sure of the outcome from this visit .

Many of us understand the police and prosecutors bolster the numbers or do not count patients with paper work. We have had them count compose piles towards the weight. Branches broken off during the raid as plants. Harvested plants with the stem still in the soil as two plants. Clippings, not cutting clones, as plants. Dead plants off in the corner not disposed of as plants.

Many of us also understand that those using the Simpson oil for cancer may need more plants than allowed or may have more on hand waiting to process the Simpson oil. One little girl treated her leukemia with Simpson oil and consumed one pound of material processed into oil in 1 month.

It is different if someone is busted selling to undercover cops that never even claims they are patients, but as far as overages there are many possibilities that do not involve greed or criminal activity that a person may have to rely on section 8. That is the whole reason section 8 even exist, for necessary and reasonable overages. Since federal medical marijuana patient receive over 8 oz a month, there is a lot of wiggle room for what is reasonable, though it is a big gamble.

Many of us understand the police and prosecutors bolster the numbers or do not count patients with paper work. We have had them count compose piles towards the weight. Branches broken off during the raid as plants. Harvested plants with the stem still in the soil as two plants. Clippings, not cutting clones, as plants. Dead plants off in the corner not disposed of as plants.

Many of us also understand that those using the Simpson oil for cancer may need more plants than allowed or may have more on hand waiting to process the Simpson oil. One little girl treated her leukemia with Simpson oil and consumed one pound of material processed into oil in 1 month.

It is different if someone is busted selling to undercover cops that never even claims they are patients, but as far as overages there are many possibilities that do not involve greed or criminal activity that a person may have to rely on section 8. That is the whole reason section 8 even exist, for necessary and reasonable overages. Since federal medical marijuana patient receive over 8 oz a month, there is a lot of wiggle room for what is reasonable, though it is a big gamble.

Thats the whole trick is make your lbs into grams! its alot easier to make stealthy, its potent,,I believe it gives mm a good name as a medicine in tincture or oil form!

I have a c.g, my wife does not,,so im becoming her c.g only so we can posses her 2.5 zips, my 2.5 zips, and 2.5zips I can have for her! that will bring us close to 8,,now when i get all of my material for tinctures, oils, butter, sprays, mm vodka! you name it I make it,,and I do all my smokable oils in one day and all my butter , the only thing that takes time is my tinctures, and i got a hidden bomb shelter for them to do their magic lol!

when its all said and done,,I have a lil bomb fire, have a small glass of mm vodka on the rocks and chill out and look forward to happy results from my Top secret treats! lol

Peace

FTW

Jim

I used up rite around 4 lbs last month in one day!

i agree the A.D is very importan their has not been one case so far that has won on the A.D we will be the first thats why are case is so big IMO

<br /><br /><br />

well maybe thats were i went wrong because from day one i told it all

True you have to becareful, words can be misunderstood easily.. it happened to me .. I posted what happened just hours after LEO was at my house, 3-4 simple words were left out while I told the story and the whole situation could/was misconstrued.

Good luck keep us posted!! ::notfair:

Trix :bong2:

Archived