Hello Brothers And Sisters

please excuse my poor manners. what brings me to this site is my own health situation. i have non hodgkins lymphoma stage 3 cancer, along with lower back disc protrusions, and severe migraines for years. my personal physician of 23 years decided after 5 months of discussion

to sign my paperwork last thursday. i will be doing a hand delivery to lansing on monday morning from the metro detroit area. i will be updating all of my info now that my friends have brought my poor manners to my attention. my apologies to the forum, the mmma, and especially to all my friends on this site for my rudeness. peace to all.

Welcome to the site this is the perfect place for a PT like yourself!!!

You will find great compassionate people here that are here to help, it's saddens me to hear of your health. you will have better days in the future!!

We hear on the MMMA forums and read about testimonials of how well Simpson Oil, greatly reduces tumors and other cancers, and is a great option to try in your current condition..

I saw somewhere, and will post it in a couple minutes when I find it but a member named Peanutbutter, and a colleague (excuse me for not remembering his name)of his.. spoke of donating samples of their Oil, to cancer patients.. in hopes of finding relief or curing this condition.

anyone that has more info on this please reply..

Trix :bong2:

Thank you for the welcome KD and Trix. Trix i have a friend who has been making tinctures (alcohol & glycerin based) that I find to be very helpful. the Simpson Oil sounds almost too dangerous for me to try to put together, although its healing properties seem to be incredible from what i have read. I am a medible/tincture individual myself.

I've been looking for that info on the Simpson Oil, I believe that they spoke about donating samples of this Oil on planetgreentrees radio, I believe websode 36, I'm pretty sure it was last weeks episode that spoke of that...

This should link to the websode, click on websode36, 4/6/11

https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/gtd.html

Thank you all for responding. So far i have gone to the Phoenix Tears Foundation website, very informative. Will be viewing video during chemo treatment this week. So much to learn and so far a lot of great responses to all of the members questions. By far the best website for whatever you might need to know regarding Michigan's laws. Thank you to all that work hard for all of those of us that are unable to. Also for providing this avenue of communication to us. Looking forward to joining in at the local clubs in the area.

I had the time today after my doc appt to watch the video, "Run From The Cure". Wow! Incredible medicine, yet big corp stops it in its tracks. We should be thankful everyday for people like Rick Simpson and the cure that he has produced and shared with us, unbelievable.

imiubu, blood bros it is!

trix thanks again for leading me in the right direction.

petoskeystoned thanks for the welcome

and last but not least phaq I watched the video it does seem pretty clear. With your kind words of encouragment I may give it a try on a smaller basis the first time though. "If I can do it, you can do it" has gotten me through a number of circumstances in my life, knowing that tens even hundreds of other people have stepped up to "Just Do It"!

Thanks again to all, its good to be part of the friends and family here.

Just wondering how you are doing, I didn't want your story to just fade away so I bumped it, and has any been in contact with you about samples of Simpson Oil?

I know you said it was far to dangerous for you to make, understandably but hopefully a member can help you acquire a pre made sample

I will have a member PM you with information, anyone else that has any info to help this PT try to find relief w/ the oil, Here is a great candidate for that.

To better days... This thread was very informative for me hopefully it helps you..maybe PM the member

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/29789-simpson-oil/page__p__278974__hl__%2Bsimpson+%2Boil__fromsearch__1#entry278974

After a really really tough week and a half, I finally made it to my Primary Care doctor today after my chemo treatment and he signed the paperwork for me. Now after some discussion with friends, I have copies of all forms and personal check(just for info), I understand that I will need the copy of the cashed check once it clears to be with my copies of paper until "the plastic card" arrives. So my original intent was to drive the 90 miles one way and hand deliver, long ride for me the way i feel, or just do the certified/return reciept requested, US Postal Service. Any and all constructive comments are welcome. Will hand delivery expedite the process to receive plastic vs the two to three day mail service time lost? Thanks to all.

Archived